or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • David TDavid T commented  · 

Please add feedly to BB10 please with Hub integration!! :)

• Anis ELLEUCHAnis ELLEUCH commented  · 

A native feedly app supporting BB10 would be nice.

• Haritz ZabaletaHaritz Zabaleta commented  · 

I would like to have a native feedly app supporting BB10 too.

• kamarajukamaraju commented  · 

gNewsReader is not free. A native feedly app supporting BB10 would be nice.

• Jason KellerJason Keller commented  · 

I too would subscribe to a BlackBerry 10 app... why not just simply port the android version build positive sentiment with everyone posting to this thread?

• MarckMarck commented  · 

I would subscribe to a pro account if an app were available for BB10. Just saying.

• FabienFabien commented  · 

Either a blackberry 10 app (port of android could do the trick) or a mobile web version that simply scales to the screen size would be awesome!
        Thanks a lot and keep up the good work!

• Sikandar AftabSikandar Aftab commented  · 

Am really looking forward to Feedly on BlackBerry 10 as a native app. Not a fan of gNewsReader, no offense to the developers of that app, just really want the Feedly interface with the BB10 design!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree - BB Curve support needed

• Andrew VanSpronsenAndrew VanSpronsen commented  · 

Still need a native app...I am not a fan of gNewsReader and am currently using the side loaded android app which is a much better experience. just wish it was native and integrated into the platform better including sharing. I would switch to a comparable cloud service if it delivered a native app first.

• RoryRory commented  · 

Arthur, gnewsreader is a very poor app. Sorry, gnewsreader. Unfortunately, it is the only game in town on bb10, so people gravitate to it. I hope you consider developing Feedly for BB10, or at minimum, ensuring that your Android app can be ported and will allow sign in via Google. Feedly design and BB10 design would be a perfect marriage.

• Dave LevyDave Levy commented  · 

I am glad to see that there is an answer for BB10 users. I discovered last week that BB10 will not be getting the BB global network service, and so for me the compelling reason for moving to BB10 has gone. I use BB because of its network service terms. I need feedly on BB OS 6. I wonder if http://cloud.feedly.com is part of my answer; I am struggling with it at the moment.

• DanDan commented  · 

Does that mean, you basically won't be making a native BB10 app? Gnewsreader is a fine temporary solution, a native BB10 app is needed.

• RaffiRaffi commented  · 

I don't think gNewsReader counts as a solution to this suggestion. An official Feedly app would be a totally different experience than this. My votes stay where they are.

• DanDan commented  · 

Still would prefer a native Feedly App for BB10

• Texas HemmaplardhTexas Hemmaplardh commented  · 

With the new Feedly cloud service available this week, and the BlackBerry Z10 app called "gNewsReader" which syncs very smoothly with Feedly's cloud service, I no longer feel the need for a native BB 10 app. The gNewsReader app is very slick, so I'm removing my votes for this Feedly suggestion. Just thought I'd share the reasoning.

• DaveDave commented  · 

Need this :)

• David RossDavid Ross commented  · 

I love Feedly, you're my lifeline after Google abandoned Reader. Please bring a native app for BB10, thanks very much!!

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base