I suggest you ...

Feedly for Windows Phone & Windows 8

Please, I beg you. Make an app for both Windows Phone and Windows RT/8. Or at the very least, make the web version compatible with IE10.

15,578 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JacobJacob shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    Denis IonovDenis Ionov shared a merged idea: Add Windows Phone support  ·   · 

373 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Pat RickPat Rick commented  · 

Seriously! As pro users we must have a windows phone app.

• Brian WoltersBrian Wolters commented  · 

I just saw where updated iOS and Android apps were released. There needs to be serious consideration for Windows and Windows Phone!

• spinospino commented  · 

A 99 cents basic official app will be paid by me...a 1.99$ pro should be better :P

• Mark FenixMark Fenix commented  · 

I'll be more than happy to help secure a national ad if you guys want to start getting paid ;)

• Mark FenixMark Fenix commented  · 

jesus christ, just monetize the app with a quick advert when it loads and start getting paid for the awesome work you guys are doing.

Get the WP8 app up and running already, you guys are better than the rest so don't think you can't get away with a quick ad.

• JensJens commented  · 

i want an app for windows 8 and window phone, too. please mak a nice app for it :)

• Anonymous commented  · 

Pelo amor de Deus, façam logo um app oficial do feedly para windows phone!!! Os apps de terceiros sempre faltam algo essencial para serem como o feedly oficial!!! Nos deem uma previsao pelo menos!!!

• PhilPhil commented  · 

Guys, any update on this?

• Stuart MorrisStuart Morris commented  · 

If the admins are reading this.. this vote has been outstanding for about 18 months now. It either needs to be given the green light with development started ASAP, or rejected so we can all move on to find an app who is willing to personally support the Windows Store/ Windows Phone Store platform. It is unfair to do otherwise.

This request has 15,425 votes--it's the second highest voted item! That alone should be a clear indication of what your users want and where resources should be allocated. The number one with 17,519 votes is already implemented in Pro, and number three at 14.298 is under review. Number 4 has less than 5000 votes!

Perhaps if you develop a native app yourselves, you might get another 15,000-odd Pro users... why should we get Pro beforehand if we can't get the full benefit that users of other platforms get?

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Please make a Feedly app for Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1.

• Rami BerraiesRami Berraies commented  · 

I really want a Official Feedly app for Windows Phone please make it, the userbase is growing and at a rapid pace!

• John CJohn C commented  · 

Imposter "Feedly -" is listed in the Windows Phone store. That is confusing. Please get MS to remove it.

• Jon StødleJon Stødle commented  · 

If you make an Windows Phone/Win8 app, I'll buy Feedly Pro in a heartbeat. That's the only thing stopping me.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

i think nextgen is better than other feedly (android/iphone) app

• PeterPeter commented  · 

Pls. State your intentions?

will there be clients for windows?

• Ron AregladoRon Areglado commented  · 

I can't wait for a Modern UI-inspired native Feedly app! The 3rd-party readers are just too slow.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Sigh. Really dislike Nextgen reader, and the cloud.feedly.com link doesn't work in IE on Windows Phone. Can't get past the OAuth: "This tab should close automatically. If not, please contact care@feedly.com for support.". Unfortunately there are no other tabs open so you can't work around it.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Feedly needs to have apps for Windows Phone and Windows 8 - Until you make apps and expand this to all platforms I wont be paying for the service. Why the hold up?

• JohanJohan commented  · 

Just found Readiy on Windows 8. That does a fantastic job at syncing with Feedly and boy that app is flash Gordon fast... not waiting anymore.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19

Feedback and Knowledge Base