I suggest you ...

Feedly for Windows Phone & Windows 8

Please, I beg you. Make an app for both Windows Phone and Windows RT/8. Or at the very least, make the web version compatible with IE10.

15,384 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JacobJacob shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    Denis IonovDenis Ionov shared a merged idea: Add Windows Phone support  ·   · 

363 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Please make a Feedly app for Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1.

• Rami BerraiesRami Berraies commented  · 

I really want a Official Feedly app for Windows Phone please make it, the userbase is growing and at a rapid pace!

• John CJohn C commented  · 

Imposter "Feedly -" is listed in the Windows Phone store. That is confusing. Please get MS to remove it.

• Jon StødleJon Stødle commented  · 

If you make an Windows Phone/Win8 app, I'll buy Feedly Pro in a heartbeat. That's the only thing stopping me.

i think nextgen is better than other feedly (android/iphone) app

• PeterPeter commented  · 

Pls. State your intentions?

will there be clients for windows?

• Ron AregladoRon Areglado commented  · 

I can't wait for a Modern UI-inspired native Feedly app! The 3rd-party readers are just too slow.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Sigh. Really dislike Nextgen reader, and the cloud.feedly.com link doesn't work in IE on Windows Phone. Can't get past the OAuth: "This tab should close automatically. If not, please contact care@feedly.com for support.". Unfortunately there are no other tabs open so you can't work around it.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Feedly needs to have apps for Windows Phone and Windows 8 - Until you make apps and expand this to all platforms I wont be paying for the service. Why the hold up?

• JohanJohan commented  · 

Just found Readiy on Windows 8. That does a fantastic job at syncing with Feedly and boy that app is flash Gordon fast... not waiting anymore.

• Tyler FarmerTyler Farmer commented  · 

Have my fingers crossed for a Feedly Windows Phone app in 2014.

• Devendra DeshpandeDevendra Deshpande commented  · 

As many have said before: please at least make the cloud.feedly.com work with the windows phone 8 browser.

• Anonymous commented  · 

please create the app for windows phone like as other platform !

• Rami BerraiesRami Berraies commented  · 

Please make a Feedly app, it is needed on the Windows Phone platform!! And would make your users happy

• JasonJason commented  · 

How many votes do you Feedly need for this suggestion to be fulfilled??? TOP 2 suggestion at the moment!! DO YOU LISTEN YOUR USERS?

Phonly is nice, but has horrible bugs. Nextgen is much better option but still, official app would be the best!

• DidierDidier commented  · 

I tried both Phonly and NexGen reader but I enjoyed more the official App on my previous phone. Like many other, I decided to move to Windows phone and I would love to see the official Feedly App.

• Ricardo WickelRicardo Wickel commented  · 

Phonly is a great Windows Phone App for feedly - but we & you need a Windows 8 App with Live Tile support

i have windows8, and I really really want the official feedly app for it! it will be fantastic!

• Matt LohrMatt Lohr commented  · 

NextGen looks nice, and generally works well, but has miscellaneous difficulties with loading web pages within its window. So for now, I am using the feedly web in Modern IE, which means opening links in new tabs (or the Modern equivalent thereof).

• LaiLai commented  · 

look like windows phone users did not like reading via RSS, please make it available on WP and WRT.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19

Feedback and Knowledge Base