I suggest you ...

Make feedly available as full web service (no plugin or extension)

24,506 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    MarioMario shared a merged idea: Online reader  ·   · 

450 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Hello Feedly Team,

I have this problem same as other..

Feedly won't load to my google chrome and it says http://screencast.com/t/xAWo7Xqjim .

Feedly really helping me out to my task and it is one of the most important site that i need to load of and get more information anywhere in the net.

Please help me as it's really long time since the site loaded..

Thank you!

• AHRAHR commented  · 

On IE9, this the message I'm getting:
        "If this page does not load, it is probably because one of your extensions is blocking it. If you run Adblock, HTTPSEverywhere, etc.. please make sure that feedly.com is white listed."
        Can you guys be more specific about the extension causing the issue?

• FYoungFYoung commented  · 

"As of today, feedly is available as a full web service, fully powered by feedly cloud and making feedly available from any browser, including Opera and Internet Explorer."

No, it looks like Feedly still does not work on Internet Explorer and never did. Like everybody else, I get only a blank screen when I browse the Feedly home page on IE9 on Windows Vista.

• corazzascorazzas commented  · 

Not working at al in IE 11. Can not log in.

We have been having this issue for a while and are really hoping you can fix it soon.

Everytime we try and log in using windows 8 and Internet Explorer the oauth popup fails to refresh the parent window and then close.

• IanIan commented  · 

I've now updated to Firefox 23 on Vista SP2, and Feedly still won't load, just a message saying details have been sent to Feedly team. I have no problems loading any other websites, or indeed this subdomain. Please fix this bug, as others have reported similar problems. The problem occurs whether or not I have the Feedly add-on installed.

• IanIan commented  · 

I get Feedly fine on my Android smartphone via app, but for the last 3 weeks it hasn't loaded on my laptop using Firefox 22. Any suggestions?

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Getting a blank page on IE at work (have been away since moving to feedly, this was the first I was able to test it). Any suggestions? Or does more work need to be done by the feedly folks?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Doesn't work on BB7 browsers, stock or Opera mini. I know there are not may new bb7 devices sold but there is a corporate army still stuck on them.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Visit website button sucks. Needs browser choice. Yes you'll lost linking stats and ultimately revenue but I'm actively seeking a feedly replacement because I can't reliably open articles.

• DJLDJL commented  · 

Still blank on IE 8...no "update" via twitter even after @feedly committed to one on 6/26...

• Gervais BlaiseGervais Blaise commented  · 

But.. where is the API ?
        I would like to query my feeds via the Feedly API..

• Tiuri ElvanderTiuri Elvander commented  · 

I'd like very much to get some sort of statement from Feedly staff whether they are working on getting older versions of IE working or not!!
        At the moment, there are still posts about Feedly not working on IE7, IE8 and even IE9. Please revise this announcement, because Feedly is obviously NOT working on any browser!!

• Luke DobbsLuke Dobbs commented  · 

Not working, screen blank on IE7, Google Reader was the last place to get my feeds at work, this is a must!

• MPMP commented  · 

Not working with IE9/WIN7 still blank screen

• Jim BJim B commented  · 

I love feedly, but I can't view it from work, where I am restricted to IE8. As you can see from the comments below, this is a fairly big deal. Even if the functionality is rudimentary and not as slick as the full version, please provide SOMETHING. From, what I hear through the grapevine I will probably be stuck with IE8 for about another year.

• DMooreDMoore commented  · 

Good show, thank you so much for this!

• DJLDJL commented  · 

And on IE 9 for me...resolution soon?

• DJLDJL commented  · 

Still blank...on IE 8.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23

Feedback and Knowledge Base