I suggest you ...

Search within my feedly

Ability to search for articles within my feeds, categories and just from all my feedly

17,570 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Dimitri MazmanovDimitri Mazmanov shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    chinesehuazhouchinesehuazhou shared a merged idea: let me search content from my feeds  ·   · 
    LucasLucas shared a merged idea: Make a searching tool on feedly  ·   · 
    David MorganDavid Morgan shared a merged idea: bring back the "search in my feeds" functionality.  ·   · 
    Wayne ClarkWayne Clark shared a merged idea: A way to search all feeds for keywords.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Allow searching within feeds or groups of feeds  ·   · 
    Павел СмыковПавел Смыков shared a merged idea: Need ability to filter (by categories or subsciptions) and search in my Saved for later  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: ability to search within my subscriptions and not just on the web  ·   · 
    riteneyeriteneye shared a merged idea: Please include a SEARCH Option  ·   · 

953 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Michael KlugeMichael Kluge commented  · 

Newsdippides supports search within RSS feeds and provides auto-collecting news channels beyond all single feed sources and topics.

• KateKate commented  · 

Does the pro version offer standby searches? In other words, there's a list of 100 items I'd like to search for within all my feeds daily. Can I enter these search keywords once, and then every time I open feedly, it will show me the results from within all the RSS feeds to which I subscribe?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Does anyone know if there is a website I can use to search RSS feeds for content keywords? (feedly pro only supports currently subscribed feeds search capability)... I used to use this on Google Reader to find new feeds that discuss detailed topics.

• Leia FeeLeia Fee commented  · 

Upgraded to Pro for the search only to find it's only 30days. That's no good to me - the reason I search is I 2know I saw something about that a while ago" I can READ 30 days back...

• Oswald MandiasOswald Mandias commented  · 

A compulsory requirement - please action asap. Thank you.

• Anonymous commented  · 

now i expected to pay that high amount for a standard search function? nope. uninstalling.

...off to get another quality reader with search for free or a reasonable $5 or less for LIFETIME full functions. jeez, just be happy with all the $$ you get from your tracking/adwords/etc.

=/

• Rebecca BittnerRebecca Bittner commented  · 

I use the search feature to look for articles on specific topics within specific collections regularly, which means that on Friday, I did so. On SUNDAY, when I logged in, I was suddenly forced to ONLY search within ALL, instead of within a collection. This is super annoying. Why did it change?

• Peter KrutzPeter Krutz commented  · 

Need to be able to search only unread items. Otherwise, search is useless to me. Very frustrating, defeats the whole point of the search feature.

• Gesso BosGesso Bos commented  · 

IK GEBRUIK uw PRACHTIGE RSS Nieuws-app Feedly.
        De rss feeds bijv. www.telegraaf.nl/rss en http://feeds.nos.nl/nosnieuwsalgemeen en http://www.ad.nl/rss.xml
        Ik zou heel graag, via open webpage directly, in plaats van de bovenstaande url/rss, de mobiele website krijgen, dus resp. m.telegraaf.nl en m.nos.nl en m.ad.nl.
        Reden: visueler fraaier en ook qua leesbaarheid.
        Het vreemde is dat als ik 2x klik op een logo van NOS of AD of Telegraaf ik wel de m.ad,nl etc krijg?
        Kunt u mij helpen?

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Now I can search but only if I'm a pro user?

• robinrobin commented  · 

I can't believe that you can't search....just can't believe...off to find another reader...

• Devon GarberDevon Garber commented  · 

I am considering switching to another reader.

• Filipa BaptistaFilipa Baptista commented  · 

This is outrageous! Arthur (co-founder and designer of feedly), you said "Enabling searching within your feedly is a very difficult thing to do. But we definitely understand the value of such a feature so we will be working hard on that one to make sure we can add it to feedly" on JUn 3!
        Then, when this feature is ready ...OH OH, I'M SORRY BUT THIS IS ONLY HAPPENING WITH FEEDLY PRO!! Article Search in Feedly should NOT be a Premium Paid feature!!!! Shame on you!

• End UserEnd User commented  · 

Article Search in Feedly should NOT be a Premium Paid feature!!!!!

• susielasusiela commented  · 

Nothing happens at all when I try to search. I would think full-text search is an essential feature - google reader could do it. If it's not a free feature in feedly then I'll try to find another reader with this feature.

• AccAcc commented  · 

When I search in a category then, the search is only made against unread items . Old google reader searched in all the posts !!!!

• AccAcc commented  · 

I really need Feedly to have the option for full-text search, I think searching only titles is a very limited feature, not valuable for me. If not I won't renew my PRO subscription

• AccAcc commented  · 

I really need Feedly to have the option for full-text search, I think searching only titles is a very limited feature, not valuable for me

← Previous 1 3 4 5 46 47

Feedback and Knowledge Base