I suggest you ...

Create a feedly account to acess without google.

3,590 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gianmarco C.Gianmarco C. shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

217 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Like to use it but won't with the social media login options. Get back to a Feedly account login

• Anonymous commented  · 

Like to use it but won't with the social media login options. Get back to a Feedly account login.

• Francesco RivolaFrancesco Rivola commented  · 

standard google login is ok but i don't want google+. i'll change my reader.
        shame

• KlKl commented  · 

I deleted google account because I thought I could login else. There were the transition. But I lost everything.

• Emiliano MaglioccaEmiliano Magliocca commented  · 

finally you implemented login with other accounts, now made the switch easy from google to another account, please.

thanks

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'll never link or log in using any Google, Yahoo, Facebook, LinkedIn, or any other account. Please create a feedly-specific username&password method of logging in. Then feedly will be fantastic!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Months without Feedly because of this failture... Because Google is not authorized at work...
        Living with Netvibes, but at longer term I will definitely leave Feedly if nothing is coming...

• Emiliano MaglioccaEmiliano Magliocca commented  · 

I'm starting to look for an alternative to feedly, because this long time ago promised features it's not available yet, and I'm going to delete my scroogle account soon

p.s.
        just add a login with facebook/linkedin/microsoft account too

• WangstonWangston commented  · 

Just one more guy who's not going to use a service that requires a google login

• Anonymous commented  · 

Cannot believe this doesn't exist- in the process of completely leaving google and will be canceling my feedly account as soon as I have everything ported elsewhere.

• Anonymous commented  · 

A real shame that Feedly seems to be in bed with Google.

How about giving your internet users some real options? Soon I feel that everyone will have to make a Google account to access most things on the internet, and it certainly seems to be going that way. I won't be using Feedly anymore unless this changes, and I'm really sad about that because I love Feedly. Why don't you stand out from the crows Feedly? You'll gain more respect and more subscribers by doing it!

• Anonymous commented  · 

An annoyance that has been around since the creation of the first search engine and they still don't get it. Search results on Google or any of the other Search engines always gives you too many results per page. Usually, this is a 10 results minimum default setting. So then you have to click and drag the scroll bar down just to see the last 2 results and to get to the "NEXT" button. You have to keep repeating this over and over each time just to view the last 2 results! Its maddening.Hmmmmm......let me see now, I'm no expert, but how about.... How about only 8 results per search?!! It will fit on one page or frame with your current font size and now all you have to do is to keep clicking on the "NEXT" button without having to do anything with your normal text size. Or how bout putting a "NEXT" button at the top of the search results too?!! It will be in the same place every time then. Or how about a keystroke for the "NEXT" button? What a novel idea!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I absolutely LOVE feedly. But when every day there's a new article on awful security... c'mon.. You could create a basic account system in an afternoon and a secure one by the end of the week.

This is silly.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I signed up for feedly when I was looking for a replacement for google reader. I was so disappointed and disgusted with google and its practices that I no longer want anything to do with it. Today I decided to start using feedly until I found I could not follow any websites unless I signed up with google email. Sorry, feedly, you're in bed with the wrong guy. I'm canceling my account with you as well.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Sorry Feedly as long as I am required to have a Google account to access Feedly I will continue to use The Old Reader.

It's been nice knowing you Feedly

• Anonymous commented  · 

At least let us sign out and sign in with a different google account.

• Anonymous commented  · 

have heard such awesome things about feedly!
        want to use it so badly.

but makes my skin crawl to think of linking anything else with my Google/Gmail account, especially since hackers are getting into more and more Gmail accounts all the time. allowing access to third party - even as awesome as feedly - gives hackers one more way to ruin my life.

• JohnJohn commented  · 

Please have anything other than google! I can't use feedly because I am boycotting google.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree with all here--Please give an email log in alternative to signing in with Google. I would really like to completely leave Google due to serious privacy issues regarding this Big Brother company. I'd rather not have to migrate all of my feeds elsewhere

• Anonymous commented  · 

Still nothing. shouldn't it be ready for the end of 2013. Instead you're working on different colour settings?!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

Feedback and Knowledge Base