or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • PeterPeter commented  · 

wtf, all my feeds that i collected last year are gone because i can't login with email on new desktop.

• meme commented  · 

Why Feedly is ignoring this very important subjection ?
        Close de 4000 votes and more tan 200 comments !

I would like to divorce from Google but don't get married to Facebook or Twitter !

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I use feedly on Android, but if I use the Google login, it uses the Google account I use for my android mobile. Of course, this is not the Google account I use for feedly and I won't connect those different accounts in any way. Before I was able to login with a Google email address of my choice. As this option is gone I can't use feedly anymore as I need to re-login after a crash.

• habannahhabannah commented  · 

Aw, crap, now I have to remove all the Feedly buttons from my websites because I refuse to use the service myself, so why would I promote it? Good, thinking, Feedly! It would've been great between us, but you just had to go and screw it up...

• JoseJose commented  · 

bye bye Feedly....hi Inoreader!!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Unacceptable. Great site and app, but poor management decisions. Bye bye Feedly.

• nono commented  · 

+1, started to sign in with my google account but it asked to view my email address info, including my activity such as who I email. No fucking thanks.

• JTJT commented  · 

I want to keep my personal and work RSS feeds separate. My old employer hosted their e-mail through Gmail, but my current employer hosts their own e-mail. So I'm required to sign up for a new Gmail address just so I can use Feedly? Or I have to give them my Facebook login? Or I've got to sign up for Evernote? This is ridiculous! Just let me sign up with any e-mail address, like every other site on the Internet!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Why I cant login the account I want instead of using my Android google account? I had a separate google account created just for feedly and login among many devices. now I cant use it anymore? Any solution?

• LarryLarry commented  · 

Seems like feedly just realized they are 'now' (after Google Reader's death) the best option available and it is trying to build a monopoly. Not working. I'm jumping to another boat since I would never use the same password for two different sites, not to mention linking anything to a social network. People's getting smarter and more aware of security, don't treat us as dumb. Adiós, feedly.

• retret commented  · 

retarded policy.

• TriciaTricia commented  · 

Add me to the list of logout and can't log back in with email. If I have to re-add all my blogs I'll find another app. Funny I can add this comment with my email address, though.

• LucLuc commented  · 

Can't access my old feeds anymore since email login has been abandoned. No way I'm going to re-subscribe to all those feeds once more. For security reasons, I use different logons for every internet service and I'm certainly not going to link everything to my social media accounts.
        Feedly was a great reader as long as it lasted.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have feedly on my phone because I was able to log in with email before. It's frustrating that I can't log in from the desktop because you don't have the email log in option. Why do you all assume that people want their whole lives connected to every single social network? Please add the email option like other social networks do.

• MartaMarta commented  · 

Today I realized that my poor account doesn't work anymore because is not linked with google, facebook and all that fashionable world. A shame.

• P.MienP.Mien commented  · 

It is essential to provide alternative means to sign on to Feedly. Most people do not wish to compromise their Google signon by having it as a signon for multiple sites across the web.

You should have a unique signon for Feedly. Presently it is not sufficiently secure and this is a deal breaker

• anonanon commented  · 

Yeah. Love the interface but removing from all of my devices because of this crap.

• Anonymous commented  · 

After almost a year, there's still no email login. This is not because it's easy to login with other accounts, it's because they data mine this way. I have paid the $30/yr for Feedbin (which is great by the way). They protect identity and you can sign up with any email you want. Plus, they have a commitment to privacy. I'll pay a few bucks a year for that.

What a shame, Feedly. At least make a paid model for email logins to compete.

• RafRaf commented  · 

Damed feedly! I lost my rss feeds as I cant log in after cleaning the browser cache.

bring it back! anyway after exporting my subs I'm not going to use ur service anymore.

• garygary commented  · 

ive never heard of an online service that intentionally wanted to lose users.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12

Feedback and Knowledge Base