I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • IvanIvan commented  · 

Please provide an email based login

• Anonymous commented  · 

feedlol, just use inoreader.

• DavidDavid commented  · 

And every time I clean out my cache I shouldn't have to fuck around for twenty minutes trying to get back to my feeds. I don't want your suggestions. I know what I want and will add it when I want. Now, I am signing off and using another service because what you offer is more trouble than it's worth. Have a nice day.

• Anonymous commented  · 

When is it coming? Please stop stalling. And will I be able to disconnect the link with my Google ID at that point?

• sigsig commented  · 

ITS COMING

http://blog.feedly.com/2014/11/29/the-right-login/
        "Note: We know that there is a demand from users to be able to connect to feedly using a feedly specific login. The multiple logins feature is a step in that direction. Once that feature is in production, we will start working on a feedly specific login and allow users to attach a feedly login to their exiting account."

• JoshJosh commented  · 

fuck all of you guys on feedly

• Noway JoseNoway Jose commented  · 

I've grown tired of having to re-read the same lame articles in Flipboard every time I jump back into it to deal with email/phone call/etc., not to mention the fact that the web (desktop) interface is lame. So I started looking for an alternative, and feedly was the most popular. Sadly, like others, I will *not* use my gmail/facebook/twitter accounts to log into *any* other service besides those...so I won't be using feedly either.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Was going to sign up to feedly but after reading these comments and realising the policy - No thanks!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please, provide measn to use Feedly through email based login.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please provide an email based login. Thank you.

• Anonymous commented  · 

ya. going somewhere else with alternative login/sign-up options.

• Anonymous commented  · 

please let me me create an account connected to email - not social, NOT google

• meme commented  · 

bad move feedly... need to restore email/password fast!

• JayJay commented  · 

For anyone using android, you can install previous version of feedly (I'm using v20.0.1) that supports gmail 0auth. It works for me.

• PeterPeter commented  · 

wtf, all my feeds that i collected last year are gone because i can't login with email on new desktop.

• meme commented  · 

Why Feedly is ignoring this very important subjection ?
        Close de 4000 votes and more tan 200 comments !

I would like to divorce from Google but don't get married to Facebook or Twitter !

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I use feedly on Android, but if I use the Google login, it uses the Google account I use for my android mobile. Of course, this is not the Google account I use for feedly and I won't connect those different accounts in any way. Before I was able to login with a Google email address of my choice. As this option is gone I can't use feedly anymore as I need to re-login after a crash.

• habannahhabannah commented  · 

Aw, crap, now I have to remove all the Feedly buttons from my websites because I refuse to use the service myself, so why would I promote it? Good, thinking, Feedly! It would've been great between us, but you just had to go and screw it up...

• JoseJose commented  · 

bye bye Feedly....hi Inoreader!!!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13

Feedback and Knowledge Base