I suggest you ...

*please* make Feedly compatible with Internet Explorer, which is the only browser I'm able to access from my work PC.

746 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Steve MingoSteve Mingo shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

166 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Windows 8.1, IE 11 (that is not bad with standards) -- NOT working

• Anonymous commented  · 

You companies are just playing with us, users and using us as a weapon against eachother. That is not cool...

• Anonymous commented  · 

still not working in ie10, or using F12 using any other mode.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Still not working at IE9

• AndiAndi commented  · 

Agreed- maybe "completed" for the newest version of Internet Explorer, but definitely not compatible for those of us stuck with older versions at work...

White screen today on IE9.

• sara superherōsara superherō commented  · 

Was just updated to win7 and IE9 at my office, I previously was able to install chrome and feedly worked fine but now IT has more controls over the computer and we can't install anything and now no more feedly. Please fix this for IE users, it is definitely not fixed.

• RendaRenda commented  · 

IE11 and Win7. Title only display mode now displays also first article paragraph. In IE10 and Win7 it was fine.

• Anonymous commented  · 

White Screen here too in IE10, please fix this

• Christopher MercerChristopher Mercer commented  · 

I'm in the same situation. At my Office I've got a pretty bureaucratic run IT staff. No Chrome ("Not supported") or Firefox. It's Win 7 out of the box and office suite. Any other tools you have to fight to get. So, IE 9 is my only choice but no matter what I try, it will not load properly. I have to open the developer tools (F12) and force IE9 Broswer Mode and IE9 Standards Document Mode to get the page to display properly. Even then login fails.

Please make this work!

• AlessandroAlessandro commented  · 

Adding to this. It still does not work under IE9. Please give the guys with rigid IT departments a break... I'd even pay for the pro version if it worked with IE9.

• Paul Paul commented  · 

Not working...it's a joke...
        This is when you start realise that Google is a serious company with a lot of resources. Feedly has never expected all that fame in my opinion. They tried hard but tey haven't planned it properly.
        I still use feedly as a free service but I am convinced they will abandon the whole project as soons as they realize it is not economically sustainable...It's a good alternative solution though so let's enjoy it for as much as it is here!

• Anonymous commented  · 

This is still not working on IE, also it doesn't work even in Chrome some of the days. Only if I keep it open outside of company network and then go in company network that it will work. Surely must be some setting problem. I am searching of other alternatives unless this can be fixed...

• TLTL commented  · 

Ahhh, I need this work for IE8...Firefox is forbidden in office. :-((

• greggreg commented  · 

IE9 ---> cloud.feedly.com gives blank page
        F12 ---> change document mode to IE9 Standard.
        Can see page now but...
        Can't login .....nothing happens when I click on the login link

• Mog0Mog0 commented  · 

This is a joke. More than 2 months since they announced this was finished and it's still broken in IE. When you hover over an article you don't get the cross or sharing icons.
        Can you PLEASE write some standards complient code. Adding a doctype to the page fixes everything I'm aware of in IE10.
        It takes 10seconds to do and no-one should be writing web pages without doctypes in this day and age...for that matter that's been the case for more than 10 years!!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base