I suggest you ...

Always says "Synchronizing feedly v.14.0.468. Please wait..."

When open http://www.feedly.com/home#latest, it always ask me to wait.. nothing happen. I'm using Chrome 25.0.1364.172.

111 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AprilApril shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

75 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Paul KoganPaul Kogan commented  · 

Same here on Mac 10.7.5 and FF 21.0. Very frustrating. I get...

Synchronizing feedly v.14.0. Please wait.........

and constant hang. Amazing to see long discussion of new features when basic reliability is not fixred. This is how feedly will LOSE the race to become the primary Google Reader replacement.

Trying OldReader now, and also PULSE.

• MaryTMaryT commented  · 

Disabling re-enabling, uninstalling-reinstalling doesn't work here. Problem in both Firefox AND Safari ... on BOTH Mac 10.5.8 system AND 10.8 system machines!!!!

I give up ...... bye bye Feedly

• Anonymous commented  · 

Disable the Feedly extensions for a few moments. The re-enable, and Feedly is restored. A boring solution which should not be needed.

• JimboJimbo commented  · 

Same problem.

• Peter ParslowPeter Parslow commented  · 

Mac OSX 10.6.8, Firefox 8.0.1, Feedly 14.0 - message as above. Uninstalled, reinstalled, disabled then uninstalled. Nothing sorts it. No useful hints on the many sites that report this. Oh well, perhaps its not my replacement for Google Reader - whatever 3million other people may have found!

• Mickets BRMickets BR commented  · 

Still the same problem here. Used different browsers, different versions of the extension... different computers...

I'm honestly looking in to the Old Reader and other readers. If this isn't sorted by July 1st (end of Google Reader), then I'm definitely staying with another option.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

10 PRINT "Synchronizing feedly v.14.0. Please wait..."
        20 STOP

• TomTom commented  · 

I have this problem once I uninstall the chrome extension (it was taking too much memory). Am I even supposed to be able to use Feedly without the extension, or is the extension required? If the extension is not required, I hope they will address this error msg because I find myself unable to use feedly.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have had this problem many times and nobody from the company is fixing it? No, I do not want to clear my cache. I just want this easy piece of app to work.
        Bye bye Feedly indeed.

• Mickets BRMickets BR commented  · 

It's the second or third time I have this problem. I followed support's advice previously, to uninstall the extension and then install it again (following a link provided by support).

Today, it stopped working again. I have removed and re-installed the extension at least three times now. Cleared cache, cookies, etc. Actually, I run Firefox in Private Mode anyway.

But all I get is:

"Synchronizing feedly v.14.0.485. Please wait......"

FRUSTRATING! VERY!

Anyway, I'm officially looking for an alternative to Feedly now. Sorry...

• K.-C. HeineK.-C. Heine commented  · 

If you use feedly side by side with the extension "work offline 2.0", deactivating the latter solves the problem - at least for me (FF21, feedly 14.0.485 on Win XP SP3 32bit). Greetings Kay

• Katlyn Katlyn commented  · 

I'm having the same problem....

• JohnJohn commented  · 

I was getting the same message on Firefox 3.6.28. Ran CCleaner and now it still shows that Synchronizing feedly v.14.0.485. Please wait...

• AsilAsil commented  · 

I was getting the same message on Firefox 20.0.1. Ran CCleaner and now the is synching. What's odd if I have FIrefox configured to clear its own cache on close, but closing/reopening the application didn't fix the issue.

• ArmandoArmando commented  · 

Same problem here, but I solved it running CCleaner to clear Internet Cache and to Compact Databases of FF. I'm pretty sure clearing the cache is the goal.

• AdiosAdios commented  · 

And not a word of assistance from anyone at Feedly? Time for a new feeder.

Bye, Failedly!

• Brett StebbinsBrett Stebbins commented  · 

I have determined that the problem has something to do with Google's Java Applet that enables folder uploading. When you try to block the Applet it blocks Feedly from loading.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base