I suggest you ...

Fix problems with feeds not updating

I have one feed that won't update: The Corner from National Review. I have unsubscribed and resubscribed, but still no updates since Monday 4/16/13. All other feeds seem to be updating normally.

285 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ethan RasielEthan Rasiel shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

92 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

My Craiglist feeds (about 50) stopped updating January 15, 2014 and all of them will open in a browser. I never had this problem with Google Reader and found that a much better program for the feeds. Feedly hasn't answered my emails about fixing. Looking for another reader. Has anyone found a good replacement yet?

• No Craigslist updates No Craigslist updates commented  · 

My Craigslist search feed hasn't updated in 5 days but News and blogs do update.

• Rich CookRich Cook commented  · 

Since feedly is not fixing this nor responding to this thread, are there any other services that do work that folks can recommend? I want to sync RSS across platforms, os x computers, and iphone

• StefanStefan commented  · 

I have the same issue since yesterday. Only a few feeds are getting updated. The other feeds do not show any update at all, but if i open the corresponding RSS feed URL with a browser i can see a lot of updates.

Very disappointing … what the heck is wrong with Feedly and why is not getting fixed?

• andarioandario commented  · 

Many of my feeds take DAYS to be updated. This is simply ridiculous, since it defeats the purpose of having a feed reader to begin with. This problem has been going for MONTHS, as all the previous messages prove. If this is not worth fixing, what the hell is???

• Seth BakerSeth Baker commented  · 

Getting a similar issue, none of my feeds update until about 12+ hours after the posts are made and some posts never show up at all. This has been happening for me for about a week now.

• dadaydaday commented  · 

I've been having the same problem since about the same time and wondering the same thing. Now looking for an alternative:

"I've had this problem happen periodically. Funny thing is, this problem started right around the time they announced Feedly Pro. It makes one think that they're dogging the free version so users will upgrade. Any Pro users having this issue?"

• Joao MilaschJoao Milasch commented  · 

my CBC Toronto feed stopped, a few weeks ago my grandepremio.com.br also had stopped but a few days later it got back working. Constant glitches also on the android app...

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have this going on with the A.V. Club right now. So frustrating, especially since the AV Club's actual website is a mess.

• John KrebsJohn Krebs commented  · 

I've had this problem happen periodically. Funny thing is, this problem started right around the time they announced Feedly Pro. It makes one think that they're dogging the free version so users will upgrade. Any Pro users having this issue?

• blais.alexandreblais.alexandre commented  · 

This is happening periodically here to. Pretty annoying and the main thing stopping me from signing up for a PRO package -- I'll happily pay when I am sure I will actually be able to use this service in the long run.

• Dan YurmanDan Yurman commented  · 

I have multiple feeds that are not updating in Feedly. When I export them via an OPML file to another RSS reader, they all become current. If Feedly thinks I'm going to sign up for a PRO package when it can't deliver on the basics, think again.

• ayaaya commented  · 

Seriously !!! this has been going on for months...and a paid subscription...i'd say this is appalling ... dont buy and dont subscribe complete waste of time...

• RyanRyan commented  · 

Same issue here. Comments feed for my own blog hasn't updated in over a week even though several comments have been posted in the last week. Obviously, this is critical for me as it's important to respond to comments/questions in a timely manner. If this doesn't get fixed soon, as much as I like Feedly, I'm going to have to look elsewhere.

I see this is an old post that hasn't been commented on in a while. Any updates from Feedly?

• Patrick CossettePatrick Cossette commented  · 

I have several feeds that Feedly shows no recent updates for. Some of them show the last post being 72 days ago, and it's a feed that has daily updates.

If I unsubscribe from ta problematic feed and subscribe again, the recent posts now appear. But I did notice when I do that that the old feed and the new feed don't seem to be the same "instance", because the number of readers is not the same. For instance, the old feed(the one that did not update anymore) had 273 readers, while the new one that I subscribed to had 850 readers. So it seems that maybe the feed itself is not the same, but I have no way of telling that for sure because I can't find anywhere what the URL of each feed is...

• Michael BarrettMichael Barrett commented  · 

I'm having issues with feeds not updating for long periods of time - many haven't had an update in 30 days, even though they get multiple updates a day. I've sent an email to support, hoping to find a solution, but my guess is that their infrastructure just can't handle the load.

• Alek DavisAlek Davis commented  · 

Also have an issue with Craigslist not updating for a week or so.

• PatrickPatrick commented  · 

My craigslist feeds also haven't updated for the last 8 days as well.

• Rob ChesterRob Chester commented  · 

my craigslist feeds are not updating for the last 8 days.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base