I suggest you ...

Fix problems with feeds not updating

I have one feed that won't update: The Corner from National Review. I have unsubscribed and resubscribed, but still no updates since Monday 4/16/13. All other feeds seem to be updating normally.

371 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ethan RasielEthan Rasiel shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

106 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MartinMartin commented  · 

Some of my feeds also don't update, mainly from reddit!

• JayJay commented  · 

Most of my feeds aren't updating at this point either. Has anyone found anything or gotten any response?

• IsaacIsaac commented  · 

Some of my feeds don't update (reddit, fantasysp.com)!

• Victoria GoinsVictoria Goins commented  · 

I have the same issue. Was following a blog, then I stopped receiving current posts. Hope this is resolved. So frustrating.

• NorbertNorbert commented  · 

I have the same issue with my newest posts. Works in other Mac feedreader apps, but not in feedly. Got a little bit frustratet.

• LynnLynn commented  · 

Several of my feeds haven't updated in a month. Like others, I've deleted and re-added them with no change.

• Jeff OwenJeff Owen commented  · 

Thanks, Bob! I've just done the following, and we'll see how feedreader.com does:

1. download OPML file https://feedly.com/index.html#opml
        2. go to feedreader.com and login
        3. import OPML and everything works with updates.

• BobBob commented  · 

I have few sites never get updated for over 280 days! so I end up switched the services yesterday. and works out so far.

1. download OPML file https://feedly.com/index.html#opml
        2. go to feedreader.com and login
        3. import OPML and everything works with updates.

• Justin AlmeidaJustin Almeida commented  · 

I just created a feed for the organization I work for. Feedly didn't have any problem finding it, but now it refuses to update. This is a little frustrating, since I hit "refresh feed" and it doesn't work.

• Anonymous commented  · 

My Craiglist feeds (about 50) stopped updating January 15, 2014 and all of them will open in a browser. I never had this problem with Google Reader and found that a much better program for the feeds. Feedly hasn't answered my emails about fixing. Looking for another reader. Has anyone found a good replacement yet?

• No Craigslist updates No Craigslist updates commented  · 

My Craigslist search feed hasn't updated in 5 days but News and blogs do update.

• Rich CookRich Cook commented  · 

Since feedly is not fixing this nor responding to this thread, are there any other services that do work that folks can recommend? I want to sync RSS across platforms, os x computers, and iphone

• StefanStefan commented  · 

I have the same issue since yesterday. Only a few feeds are getting updated. The other feeds do not show any update at all, but if i open the corresponding RSS feed URL with a browser i can see a lot of updates.

Very disappointing … what the heck is wrong with Feedly and why is not getting fixed?

• andarioandario commented  · 

Many of my feeds take DAYS to be updated. This is simply ridiculous, since it defeats the purpose of having a feed reader to begin with. This problem has been going for MONTHS, as all the previous messages prove. If this is not worth fixing, what the hell is???

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base