I suggest you ...

When I try to log in I am directed to a page that asks for private information so I can join Google+. How do I just sign in to Feedly without this nonsense? If I wanted to join Google+, I would. I just want my Feedly.

162 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

The point here is, that this post refers to an unwanted google+ log in, but is fine with a general google log in which is the case in the other mentioned post.

• hot doghot dog commented  · 

google plus is for fuckin nerds and you can't make me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree with the other anons here. I DO NOT WANT a google + account. Earlier this year, Google phased out Reader for no apparent reason. I thought Feedly was a reasonable alternative, but I guess I'm looking for a new RSS reader again.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Even as a Google user, I specifically do NOT want a Google+ account. I have purposely avoided in at all costs, even if that cost is not using a site that attempts to strong arm me into creating an account. I see that your blog posts states that Feedly users want alternative methods of signing into their accounts, and that you are exploring those options, but in the mean, you leave me with *no* choice but to create a Google + account if I want to access my feeds? Thanks for nothing, Feedly.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I feel exactly the same way. I just tried to log into Feedly, but now I'm automatically directed to creating a Google + account. I don't want a Google + account. I just want to read my incoming RSS feeds. Can you please tell me how to disable this unnecessary step? I just want Feedly...actually, I really just want Google Reader back, but that's another complaint altogether.

Why can't Google just leave well enough alone without constantly making annoying, irritating changes? Why is it so difficult to just leave things that people find easy to use and actually like, without 'improving' them? This is ridiculous, and yes, anonymous, it may well be time - yet again - to find alternatives. This is nonsense and a waste of time.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Well, I guess is time to move again to other alternatives ...

Feedback and Knowledge Base