I suggest you ...

I can't login in my feedly account.

I can't login in my feedly account.

When I put the login button a new window is appearing with sign in options
Google
Twitter
Facebook
Microsoft
but my account is related on other email address.

How to login ?

129 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

60 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Gary fosterGary foster commented  · 

Your explations suck i know less about signing in then befor

• KellyKelly commented  · 

I can't login to my account since last friday. Tried chrome and firefox. Is there a way I can at least can my lists of sites that I follow?

• JimmyJimmy commented  · 

Clicked "forgot your password?", typed my email, says an email has been sent.... NOT GETTING PASSWORD RESET EMAIL AT ALL. Tried like 7 times already!!!!! (Yes, I checked my Spam folder, no Feedly isn't on my Blocked list.)

WTF?! PLEASE FIX THIS!

• KabiraKabira commented  · 

Same issue here, can't log in to pocket because of 2 step verification. The lack of response from feedly is truly astonishing. Switching to an alternate. Good riddance.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Not able to login into my account and I'm a paying member. My feed is empty when logging in with google and when I try to reset my password with feedly login, I get no email with reset link. What's going on? Please fix this

• qkatsuqkatsu commented  · 

Me too. iOS app does not work without crash.

• nybsopnybsop commented  · 

Normally I would stay logged in. After reinstalling my browser and addons I found I had been logged out and was unable to log in.
        I felt like "Oh no, I've lost my feeds forever."
        But on a hunch I restarted my browser with addons disabled and found I could login in again.
        I'm not going to use a reader that holds my feeds hostage because it doesn't like some of my addons. I'm now using a different rss feed reader.

• RobRob commented  · 

Feedly what is wrong with you? I cannot login any more with my google account
        Why is that? do U don't like me any more?
        Please fix the login module. I don't care if you like a new theme. I just want to read my newsgoups

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am out of here. Recently upgraded my phone and now I cannot log into my Feedly account that I spent *hours* customizing with news sources. Will select another RSS reader. Goodbye to a former good site.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Ditto. Dropping feedly completely

• Anonymous commented  · 

I can't login either with Google or Facebook. Today was the first time I was asked to login - it is usually automatic.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I cannot login in Feedly with my Twitter account

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have two-step verification on the Google account I used to set up Feedly on my phone. I want to start using Feedly on my laptop, but lost my password. When I try to recover my Feedly password, I get an email from Google initiating a password reset process, not for Feedly but for my Google account. Really?

When the mobile/desktop interface is working so well with so many other apps, why does Feedly have to be so difficult?

Shopping for another RSS. Suggestions?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Later, feedly. Someone on Reddit recommended inoreader. Just tried it, and it seems great.

• JessieJessie commented  · 

I can't login to my feedly account, either. At the top right of this page, it says "returning users may sing in," but when I try to sign in with the email I registered with, I can't do it. It asks me to create a new account.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base