Suggestions

What features would make feedly better for you?

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add a toggle button to show all or only unread items

Add a button to all feeds to toggle view of all items or only unread (near the "Mark as read", "Refresh" and "Layout" buttons.)
    Currently you need to open the "More options" menu and toggle an item. This will turn it into a single click.

69 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More articles in mobile All-View

Please show more articles than the top 20 in the mobile App "All View", like a endless newsstream.

59 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. You’re making a “snapchat” level mistake

Prior to yesterday’s update, a page of unread items were marked as read once that page was dismissed. That behavior is now gone, even in the classic version. I scan 100’s of articles a day whenever a have a moment or two. My reader MUST support appropriate incremental marking of articles as read in order to support my use case. As of this update it does not - and neither does the Feedly Classic app.

You are about to lose a large portion of your audience if you don’t bring back this behavior immediately - as in days.

Feedly got…

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,would you try enabling mark as read on scroll and long pressing on articles to select form Mark as Read above/below? That would put you close to the previous behavior. We don’t have pages concept in the new app so we don’t know how to mark to mark a current page as read anymore.
    If that is a big change for you, there is Feedly Classic app still available.

4. Bug? Mark all as read (checkmark) isn't refreshing correctly.

When I click the check mark to mark all as read, the list refreshes, and they ARE marked as read. But I have to hit the refresh button to see them go from bold to normal. This just started the last couple of weeks.

Been using the Brave browser, haven't checked back on Chrome.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fix the Drudge Report Feed!

The Drudge Report Feed (http://drudgereportfeed.com/) stopped updating through Feedly on Nov 6th which pisses off 36k followers (as reported by Feedly). The Drudge Report Feed has not stopped updating when accessed directly. Other Drudge Report related feeds also don't seem to be working through Feedly.

THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED!

Have you got something against Drudge or what?

Please fix.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. put scrollbar back in article view in Android app

The big Android update send to have removed the scrollbar, making it impossible to see how much more article is left. Please put it back!

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add setting/filter to only show feeds with full content

I often take the metro where signals are scarce. Several feeds have "read more" links at the bottom of the content. I would prefer to hide all feeds that do this since I have to usually skip and move on to a feed that already has the content downloaded because no internet. This will help those who have been asking for offline caching, but it may be a simpler addition.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. no "Index" for 2 weeks?!

I'm trying to click on the Index link and all I get is a message saying "We are in the process of modernizing the index page. More in two weeks."

Are you saying I can't use the Index for two weeks? Seriously?!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Organizing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please give us the possibility to move the thumbnail back to the left in Magazine mode. I'm right handed and I don't see the pictures becaus

Please give us the possibility to move the thumbnail back to the left in Magazine mode. I'm right handed and I don't see the pictures because of my finger when I scroll the content.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add RSS but Suddenly Log me out..

Hi,

When I try to add a rss into my feedly, it suddenly logged out.
    I have tried on both web and app and don't know what happens..

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add an integration with Notion

Add an option to share articles or individual photos from articles to Notion.

https://www.notion.so

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integration with other apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Is there anyway I can get notified once an item in my feed is updated?

Is there an option in the free or pro plan where I can see only the items that have been updated in my feed ?
    (The websites I have on my feed all have the <updated></updated> in XML)

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Stop that damn offer of yours on every visit of free users

Honestly, there are so many bugs and an nonexistent support for the free accounts that the offer of yours is just annoying on every visit.
    Stop it, or I will terminate my account once and for good.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Feedly gives the following error if Safari 12.0.3: [ERR-EC-001][error] failed to display entry: HHt3UnsOIXnIPDzeAeTDAxydi3oiavGpvZ5wXC1Iq5A=

Feedly gives the following error in Safari 12.0.3:
    [ERR-EC-001][error] failed to display entry: HHt3UnsOIXnIPDzeAeTDAxydi3oiavGpvZ5wXC1Iq5A=

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. add support for the new BDSMLR

Tumblr has started removing adult-oriented posts, forcing bloggers to seek alternative sites. One of these sites is BDSMLR. However, Feedly does not support this new site.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Integration with other apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Can't add content to Read Later

Can't add articles from medium.com to Read Later. Says "Content not available"

The API call returns: {"errorCode":400,"errorId":"ap2int-sv2.2019013023.3012863","errorMessage":"unable to download content"}

First noticed this problem a few days ago.

I'm using the web version of Feedly.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Organizing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Hello I would like to subscribe to a pro version but I don't want to make it with my personal card, my company only works with invoices.

Hello I would like to subscribe to a pro version but I don't want to make it with my personal card, my company only works with invoices.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Black Friday ad, keeps showing up on every visit, doesn't redirect properly

The Black Friday ad reappears after any change of section or subsequent visit.

The biggest issue is that, upon closing the ad, it simply redirects to my front page. I am usually trying to go to a specific feed or category of feed from a bookmark.

I tried to report this issue to support, but I can never reach the support page because I am also redirected away from it.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Toggle animated gif in article view

I love to use feedly to read ui movement rss in article view, but all the animated content is in still jpg now. Would you please add a function to enable or disable the gif animation for user preference?

https://uimovement.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Is anyone getting a red screen warning about a potentially unsafe site after clicking on an article?

I'm getting a red screen warning after clicking on an article. I believe it could be malicious. Feedly, please advise.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 440 441
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base