Suggestions

What features would make feedly better for you?

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add RSS but Suddenly Log me out..

Hi,

When I try to add a rss into my feedly, it suddenly logged out.
    I have tried on both web and app and don't know what happens..

99 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    6 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, can you please send us the RSS you’re trying to add to your Feedly that logs you out? Can you also make sure you’re running the latest version of Feedly app by logging out, clearing your cache and logging back in?
    We’re at care@feedly.com

2. Add a toggle button to show all or only unread items

Add a button to all feeds to toggle view of all items or only unread (near the "Mark as read", "Refresh" and "Layout" buttons.)
    Currently you need to open the "More options" menu and toggle an item. This will turn it into a single click.

88 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. More articles in mobile All-View

Please show more articles than the top 20 in the mobile App "All View", like a endless newsstream.

67 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Improve Leisure Reading (Mark As Read on schedule)

I read 1k+ articles every day with my feedly subscription.

It really bugs me out to see 1k+ articles unread and demotivates me to read further.

The option to auto clear the news feed would keep my balance of reading on 20-30 articles unread. So I would use the app 5 times more often

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Organizing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Show all authors in arXiv feeds

It would be great to see all authors of an arXiv submission, rather than just the corresponding author!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bug? Mark all as read (checkmark) isn't refreshing correctly.

When I click the check mark to mark all as read, the list refreshes, and they ARE marked as read. But I have to hit the refresh button to see them go from bold to normal. This just started the last couple of weeks.

Been using the Brave browser, haven't checked back on Chrome.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. put scrollbar back in article view in Android app

The big Android update send to have removed the scrollbar, making it impossible to see how much more article is left. Please put it back!

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. You’re making a “snapchat” level mistake

Prior to yesterday’s update, a page of unread items were marked as read once that page was dismissed. That behavior is now gone, even in the classic version. I scan 100’s of articles a day whenever a have a moment or two. My reader MUST support appropriate incremental marking of articles as read in order to support my use case. As of this update it does not - and neither does the Feedly Classic app.

You are about to lose a large portion of your audience if you don’t bring back this behavior immediately - as in days.

Feedly got…

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,would you try enabling mark as read on scroll and long pressing on articles to select form Mark as Read above/below? That would put you close to the previous behavior. We don’t have pages concept in the new app so we don’t know how to mark to mark a current page as read anymore.
    If that is a big change for you, there is Feedly Classic app still available.

9. Return the feature to see the author in the summary. Essential.

In most feeds I look first for the author, then the article. Many feeds are populated with multiple authors.
    In the last version, I could see the author. Now, I cannot.
    Please return the feature.
    Thanks.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Fix the Drudge Report Feed!

The Drudge Report Feed (http://drudgereportfeed.com/) stopped updating through Feedly on Nov 6th which pisses off 36k followers (as reported by Feedly). The Drudge Report Feed has not stopped updating when accessed directly. Other Drudge Report related feeds also don't seem to be working through Feedly.

THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED!

Have you got something against Drudge or what?

Please fix.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add an integration with Notion

Add an option to share articles or individual photos from articles to Notion.

https://www.notion.so

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integration with other apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. don't show all feeds when there are no unread items

This is in the Web version of feedly.

When there are unread items, the left column will show them under "feeds", divided into categories.
    Only the unread feeds are displayed, which is good; from my ~150 feeds, i only see those that have been updated recently.

Until about a month ago, when I finished all unread items, the "feeds" list would show no items, with maybe some small label like "show all" or something.

Recently, something changed: when I finish all unread items, the "feeds" list will automatically go into "show all", and show me the full list of all…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Its bad enough simply pulling up a website doesn't clear the 'check mark'. But NOW, I have to click the check mark, then select an option.

The new 'feature' ... have to select an option when you click the 'read check mark'. Sucks. Why can't you simply figure out when I've already read the think and mark as read.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add setting/filter to only show feeds with full content

I often take the metro where signals are scarce. Several feeds have "read more" links at the bottom of the content. I would prefer to hide all feeds that do this since I have to usually skip and move on to a feed that already has the content downloaded because no internet. This will help those who have been asking for offline caching, but it may be a simpler addition.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. no "Index" for 2 weeks?!

I'm trying to click on the Index link and all I get is a message saying "We are in the process of modernizing the index page. More in two weeks."

Are you saying I can't use the Index for two weeks? Seriously?!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please give us the possibility to move the thumbnail back to the left in Magazine mode. I'm right handed and I don't see the pictures becaus

Please give us the possibility to move the thumbnail back to the left in Magazine mode. I'm right handed and I don't see the pictures because of my finger when I scroll the content.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Don't disguise advertisements as real news

Hey guys. I'm all for keeping the lights on and I get advertising, but please don't disguise sponsored posts as real news. It's ok to put ads in a little colorful box. I actually notice them once in a while. But having to be wary of stealth posts hidden among real news is triggering me. And yes, I'm one of the cheapskates who only uses your free plan. Lose me at your peril.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Show the article source (website name) in compact density - it used to work

On iPad pro 12.9 2017 I'm having an issue where in "compact" density my feed doesn't show the source of the article. It used to show it the website name in compact density, now it 8nly shows it in comfortable. This is in the iPad app,btw. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. don't automatically mark articles older than 30 days as "read"!

Simple.
    Dont mark items as "read" automatically. That way i have to dig through items that are mark as read and try to remember what i actually read and what is not read but feedly marked it as read anyway.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)