Suggestions

What features would make feedly better for you?

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remove, filter or delete duplicated posts

Analize content to detect duplicated posts. Have an option to mark them, filter them or delete them.

I have some feeds that have duplicates, content is the same, only time or url changes (http://www.example.com or http://example.com).

142 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    7 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. language filter

google reader filtered feeds of languages i do not understand. i don't know how they did it, but they have filtered out languages i can't speak. for example: i follow the updates of the flickr blog, there are posts written in every language. i got only the german one (if availaible) otherwise i got the english one. now i can see every post written in japanese or spanish.

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. fix updating of YouTube feed

I subscribed to my YouTube subscriptions using this URL:
    https://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/base/users/gigatom12/newsubscriptionvideos

When I add it to feedly, it works fine and fetches the videos. However, when I try to manually update it, it doesn't show any new videos. Also if I come back a few hours later it doesn't show me new videos either even though I know that there are a bunch of new ones.

I think the issue is that after adding it, it tries to fetch the feed from https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center which is defined in the feed's <link rel='alternate'> tag. Why? Because I noticed that the link on the…

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please implement "Undo" functionality for "mark as read", "unsave", "delete" ...

"Undo" ("fix" previously made actions) for as many actions as it can be done.

50 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. load all old articles

Sometimes I use RSS readers for not only the newest updates, but also those old but still important information (well this is probably the only reason that I still use RSS - to get information that is not popular on social media). Currently feedly only loads some part of old articles and shows " End of stream". It would be better if it can keep loading old articles (like the last version and Google Reader used to do).

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Would you support IPv6?

It is very important for some one,for emample,chinese.

57 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Display video length in the thumbnail

Videos, like YouTube, could use the length of the video in the thumbnail so that the article doesn't need to be opened/read to find that out

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. create a bookmarklet applet similar to the "subscribe" button that I use in Firefox and Safari in order to easily add RSS feeds to my reader

create a bookmarklet applet similar to the "subscribe" button that I use in Firefox and Safari in order to easily add RSS feeds to my reader

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. add bulk adding of RSS Feeds URL

It is too time consuming to add RSS feeds URL one by one.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Provide a way to read alt texts when available

Many feeds (xkcd.com's, for example) consist of a comic image with an alt text message. Google Reader presents the image and then a "Show alt text/Hide alt text" toggle below. It would be good to have similar functionality in Feedly.

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Next Item/Previous Item Buttons

Please add a next item "arrow down" and previous item "arrow up" buttons like what was available in Google Reader.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hope there will be a "next article" botton in the "full article" reading mode,just like the former google reader

Hope there will be a "next article" botton in the "full article" reading mode,just like the former google reader

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. make a buttons "next post", "previous post" how it was in google reader

make a buttons "next post", "previous post" how it was in google reader. and hot keys for that actions.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make feedly better by adding SSL Support (Even a Self-Signed Certificate Is Okay)

Make feedly better by adding SSL support even if it is self-signed certificate that requires me to approve loading feedly anyway. Thanks!

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Two factor authentication

Two factor authentication would be perfect because it makes the content more secure and you would be able to use it on computers you don't trust or behind HTTPS proxies were they sniff your passwords like in several big companies.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. option to set "Saved for Later" as Start Page

Start Page after open Feedly can be: Today, All or Index. I would like to another one: Saved for Later list. Thanks

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Feedly's shortcuts only work in English keyboard

Google Reader's keyboard shortcuts work no matter what keyboard language is selected. Please make Feedly shortcuts work with any
    keyboard selected

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. mark articles as read when I open them in a new tab (ie go to the original article page)

I sometimes open articles in a new tab by middle-clicking the headline which opens the original article so I can see comments or whatnot. However, the article is not marked as read in feedly and there is no option to do so.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base