Suggestions

What features would make feedly better for you?

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please implement "Undo" functionality for "mark as read", "unsave", "delete" ...

"Undo" ("fix" previously made actions) for as many actions as it can be done.

50 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. load all old articles

Sometimes I use RSS readers for not only the newest updates, but also those old but still important information (well this is probably the only reason that I still use RSS - to get information that is not popular on social media). Currently feedly only loads some part of old articles and shows " End of stream". It would be better if it can keep loading old articles (like the last version and Google Reader used to do).

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Would you support IPv6?

It is very important for some one,for emample,chinese.

57 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. create a bookmarklet applet similar to the "subscribe" button that I use in Firefox and Safari in order to easily add RSS feeds to my reader

create a bookmarklet applet similar to the "subscribe" button that I use in Firefox and Safari in order to easily add RSS feeds to my reader

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Display video length in the thumbnail

Videos, like YouTube, could use the length of the video in the thumbnail so that the article doesn't need to be opened/read to find that out

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Provide a way to read alt texts when available

Many feeds (xkcd.com's, for example) consist of a comic image with an alt text message. Google Reader presents the image and then a "Show alt text/Hide alt text" toggle below. It would be good to have similar functionality in Feedly.

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Hope there will be a "next article" botton in the "full article" reading mode,just like the former google reader

Hope there will be a "next article" botton in the "full article" reading mode,just like the former google reader

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make feedly better by adding SSL Support (Even a Self-Signed Certificate Is Okay)

Make feedly better by adding SSL support even if it is self-signed certificate that requires me to approve loading feedly anyway. Thanks!

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. option to set "Saved for Later" as Start Page

Start Page after open Feedly can be: Today, All or Index. I would like to another one: Saved for Later list. Thanks

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Feedly's shortcuts only work in English keyboard

Google Reader's keyboard shortcuts work no matter what keyboard language is selected. Please make Feedly shortcuts work with any
    keyboard selected

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. mark articles as read when I open them in a new tab (ie go to the original article page)

I sometimes open articles in a new tab by middle-clicking the headline which opens the original article so I can see comments or whatnot. However, the article is not marked as read in feedly and there is no option to do so.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. add a vertical scroll bar in the feed content area

Please add a vertical scroll bar at the right of feed content area, in order for us to move along a long list of threads much faster, as in the Google Reader. Thanks.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Shortcut for 'Mark Above as Read'

When using Google Reader I used to use Reader Plus which had a excellent implementation of Marking all as read ABOVE the current article with the shortcut ctrl + alt + y

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. "Real Estate News", not working properly, just redirecting to Topix site

Issue with "news" provider Topix, urls do not land in the news page but are redirected to their advertising page, clickbait for visits.
    Also the deeplink seems uncomplete.

http://www.topix.com/forum/business/real-estate/T7J9I5JLKV1UMPAKK/documents-trump-golf-course-damaged-sand-dunes-in-

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Pre move an item into a folder based on its contents

Id like to be able to automatically move an item to a folder based on its contents. E. G. Move-all Headline (contains) Trump (to) later #would allow me to read non-trump items first and then review the ones on Trump.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Open item in a background tab with a native shortcut

Recently, the third party extension that I use to open Feedly articles in a background tab broke, for no apparent reason.

One of the reasons I use Feedly is because it allows me to quickly review items from a range of different sources, then open the ones I'm interested in. The lack of a native, reliable way to do this with the keyboard is a glaring omission in Feedly's features.

Please add a setting to allow this. People have been requesting it since 2013 and it's been ignored. Or at least tell us why you're not willing to include it.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I found my feedly stopped updating the information from the website of ACS publications (https://pubs.acs.org/)

I found my feedly stopped updating the information from the website of ACS publications (https://pubs.acs.org/). Could please help to check?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. make it easier to add new feeds

I am looking for customer service. I am no longer able to add feeds. I have 22 feeds currently but if I try to search for a site or blog I want to add, I'm taken to a page where the only clickable button is to upgrade. I don't want to upgrade--I would like to continue using the service as I have.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base