Suggestions

What features would make feedly better for you?

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. have a suggested content section. That was one of my favorite things about Google Reader.

Have a tab for suggested articles and/or content sources that allow us to find items similar to what we already subscribe to.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. following each item, list the date of entry

When several posts show up for a given subscription, it would be helpful to list the date of the posts in a column on the right as Google does.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Note in Reader

My favorite google reader feature was cancelled over a year ago. It was called "Note in Reader" where you click on a button to add an article from a website to my reader feed so I could tag and organize it. Great for random things found on the web that aren't availble as RSS feeds.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make feedly able to maintain the "selected unread" items, even after "mark as read" on the category

Make feedly able to keep "marked unreaded" items, even after selecting "mark as read" for all category articles. This feature is very important for the Google Reader users that would "save for later" the interesting articles.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow people to add RSS feeds via link

- you can't do this manually yet in the "add website" section, it just returns "site not found" for anything beyond major RSS feeds

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Mark item as read right after scrolling down like in Google Reader

Please, mark current item as read right after scrolling down like in Google Reader, so one can read the title. Now it is marking as read after N milliseconds delay (N is configured in preferences), so the title becomes low contrast - not comfortable to read.
    Thanks.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I want to know the number of subscribers for each RSS Feed. and sort by ASC or DSC

I have to manually sort RSS feed.
    To order a small number of subscribers.
    Feed a large number of subscribers, because someone has already read.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Be able to mark an article unread. When I scroll so that everything is read when I scroll it would be nice to be able to go back to an artic

Be able to mark an article unread. When I scroll so that everything is read when I scroll it would be nice to be able to go back to an article.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add option to go to a category first

Google reader had an option to skip to a specific category at login. Freedly has a similar option, but the options are only "all", ""today", or "index"...... seems like it would be a simple addition.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. to let us look at our articles list in a feed from new to old without putting rated content as first item.

I hate to see in my articles list sorted from new to old that a specific article is bumped to front because it's been highly rated. The app is already providing views for featured items so why should we endure them in list views ?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. provide a permanent list/title/condensed view (like Google reader)

Please make the titles (or condensed) global view preference permanent, and not changing every time I go into another view or reboot my browser.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 请增加简体中文,面向全球使用

建议增加简体中文、繁体中文

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. find a way to emulate mouse-over on touch platforms

I use Google Reader to follow web-comics that frequently have a caption hidden as a mouse-over. In Google Reader and in Chrome, which launches from Google Reader, you can read an image's caption by holding on an image. In Feedly, I haven't figured out how to do this and it's doubly frustrating because the built-in browser doesn't behave the same way as Reader or Chrome do.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Email

One of my concerns with the desktop version is that I can't share stories via email.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I suggest you add a counter to the iPad app. I've been using the "Latest" tab, but there's no indicator of how many unread items I have.

I suggest you add a counter to the iPad app. I've been using the "Latest" tab, but there's no indicator of how many unread items I have (but it does appear when using the Chrome extension).

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. notifications

I switched to feedly because of the end of the google reader. Now i have the problem of not having push information. (Galaxy Tab, GT P1010)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base