Suggestions

What features would make feedly better for you?

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. In list view, show feed names/titles as set by the user

In list view (Chrome), in the main list, the canonical feed names are used instead of the custom feed names set by the user. The custom names should be used here (and wherever else possible).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add A preference knob to allow for hiding of read content. ( only show unread option in google reader )

Add A preference knob in general and for each feed to allow for hiding of read content. ( "only show unread" option in google reader )

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Why do you changed the search option?

it seems that now is not longer possible to search among my articles but only among my subscriptions titles

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. subscription commands/shortcuts in the sidebar

Add a dropdown/arrow for sources in the left sidebar that shows commands like unsubscribe, rename, sorting, etc., instead of having to click a subscription source and then find those commands elsewhere on the screen.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. function google translate

function google translate

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. FIX: Titles view doesn't show all articles. Mark all as read will mark articles unseen.

I had a feed with 400 unread articles. In Titles view it only displays 50 or so of the articles. If you press "mark as read", it will mark all 400 articles as read, instead of the 50.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I miss the "mixed" view in which all feeds are combined together into one view

Mixing feeds together and sorting oldest first was my preferred way of reading articles in the order they were posted, regardless of their source.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make Feedly better with accepting all separate rss feeds from uitzendinggemist.nl

Uitzending gemist is about Dutch television. It allows watching previously broadcast television programs. It's possible to receive feeds for separate television progams (series), but in Feedly these feeds aren't recognized, unless previously imported via Google reader.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. fix the problem of BBC videos not playing thro Feedly.

Videos play ok when i view using Google reader, but not when i try to view using Feedly. In my case i'm using a Samsung 10.1 tab on Android 4.0.4

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Feedly should allow us to re-order our Google Reader blogs

once we import from Google Reader, we should be able to re-order the blogs on Feedly. in other words, we should be able to drag the blogs up and down within any of the new categories we created on Feedly

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. "Add a Clip" functionality for blogs, sites

Add a custom badge/ticket/clip functionality, showing shared or bookmarked items in a HTML/JS badge or clip user can embed in his own blog or site ("add a clip to your site" functionality in Google Reader)

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. steal reader play from google reader

It allows me to read very quickly a lot of mainly graphical feeds very quickly, and it's basically the only feature why I think google reader is still better than feedly.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Browser extensions - Allow to go directly to the unread item

Just like in the Google Reader Chrome extension - when you click on the icon you get the menu with the list of unread items titles. When clicking on the item title you go directly to the full item.
    Current extension just shows number of unread items with no additional info.
    Awesome feature, will save the user many clicks.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please make every article's pictures readable just as what Google Reader can do

Please make every article's pictures readable just as what Google Reader can do

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 未読数をブラウザ(タブ)のタイトルバーに表示してほしい。

未読数をブラウザ(タブ)のタイトルバーに表示してほしい。

[Translated by Google Translate]
    I want to display in the title bar of the browser (tab) the number of unread messages.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. like in Google reader allow automatic scroll down of the posts to the latest unread in list

In Google Reader there is an option when reading a story in a list that makes the latest unread story shift to be the top story so you don't have to contiually scroll down.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I have something that you never ever imagine which change the whole world

I have idea which makes update better than you ever seen but i want your support and i want you make personal contact with me on my mail plz

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base