Suggestions

What features would make feedly better for you?

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. "Saved for later" as default view

I loved thius feature in Google Reader. When I opened GR, my starred items showed first. I never forgot about anything I starred before.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How to stop feedly from signing out of Google RSS while on Feedly?

I often get signed out of my Google RSS while I'm using Feedly.
    Is there a way to stop that or would it be possible for me to import all my RSSs into Feedly, so that I am completely independent from Google?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Is there a possibility like in Google Reader where you get a link that redirects you directly to the newest post?

You get a custom link and each time you click on it it redirects you to the newest post and mark it as unread. I have just a few feeds and had this link as my homepage. So when i am on desktop i could click the homepage button and automaticly could read the newest post.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Very simple, but missing in feedly....

Mark feed as read automatically as you scroll down through them. In feedly, I will have to click on "Mark as read" every time, which is annoying.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Creating a "forward" button from linked articles.

When the article I choose gets linked, if I click on a link which takes me to a different page, no "forward" button exists, only "back"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Keep the close contact with the costomers. I'm very satisfy so far. I have one question though?

Is it possible to make feedly mark the articles as READ once you scroll down? And only mark the ones you want to keep as unread? Good work!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. allow space as '%20' in the rssTitle field

Now the feeds with space in the rssTitle are not working in feedly! e.g.
    http://www.feedly.com/home#subscription/feed/http://infoglue.uu.se/common/News_RSS?rssTarget=115655&rssTitle=U3MEC%20news%20and%20events&newsDetailSiteNodeId=35354&newsListSiteNodeId=48433&showLeadIn=true
    fail with
    • Access to this feed might require a username and password (feedly does not know yet how to access and load authenticated feeds).
    • The specified URL does not point to a valid RSS or ATOM feed
    error

One has to manually remove the spaces and add the feed manually, then rename it later by hand. Can you allow for spaces ?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make articles able to be starred and make stars visible as in Google Reader.

I use Google Reader as follows: #1: First I browse all articles and star the articles of interest. #2: When that is done I display all starred articles and read them. #3: I "un star" those articles of non interest. #4:The remaining starred articles I copy to a newsletter I send out to multiple recipients.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I want my first view in the app to be what is currently contained in the side menu.

Forget "Latest" and "Today" views. I want my first view in the app to be what pops up in the side menu, showing my groups of feeds. For example, I open the app and don't see any stories yet, I just see my groups, then I delve into a group (or 'Latest' or 'Today') and start reading.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Adding options to 'Mark all as read'

Adding options to 'Mark all as read' : 1) Items older than a day, 2) Items older than a week, 3) Items older than two weeks.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Just copy google reader!

i'm a big fan of firefox,but i don't like addons ,online reader like google reader is better.

ur app for android is suck!

btw,i come from china,feedly will be better if ur serve faster.

I know u won't copy google reader,so i just hold on.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Provide an option to "Show Updated" or "Show All" for the folders/feeds in the left side bar, just like Google Reader does.

Right now Feedly always "shows all" in the sidebar on the left, but I want it to only "show updated." This is an option Google Reader has, and I'd really like it if Feedly had it too.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The article count at the top of the feed should count down as you scroll.

That way you know what you still have left to read.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. ...put a "unscrollabe" button in left upper corner - a one getting us back to the main view or index view.

Please put a button in left upper corner. One that stays on screen ie. doesn't scroll. This would be for getting back to main view or index view (so two buttons?). It would be like "Google" button and "Reader" button in Google Reader, but "unscrollable".

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Show total number of articles unread in the All tab.

Like this we will always know how many articles we need to read.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The google reader is about to expire, can feedly continue to work?

What is the future of feedly without google reader

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base