Suggestions

What features would make feedly better for you?

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow multipe email addresses for each contact.

When feedly gain access to my Gmail, it only pulls the first email address per contact. With many contacts having a business and personal email, the first address to get pulled is often not the correct one and the only alternative is to type the address in manually instead of looking up by name. This is something that Google Reader allowed.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please....

Available from anywhere, not just my browswer.
    Stop wasting such huge amounts of space with the size of the font on the date.
    Just give a simple list of posts. I dont want massive dates, split lists etc, I just need a simple fast easy list.
    Please stop making the individual feed icons next to the names on the left dissappear. I use them to glance down the list.
    If I click on a list title to expand it, why dont you just giove the whole contents rather then make me click AGAIN for 'more'. Thats why I clicked in…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. ipad mark as unread

magazine mode on ipad does not have a mark as unread button under each article. I've just moved from google reader where this is the norm

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Keep it Simple

Feedly is a beautiful app, and I applaud you for filling the gap when Google Reader leaves. One of the best things about Google Reader is its simplicity and ease of use with minimal touches required. For example, "mark all as read" can be done with one step in Reader; in feedly it requires two. Please emphasize ease of use over more bells and whistles

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Que acomoden la interfase, mas parecido a google reader que es a lo que estamos acostumbrados los que venimos de ahi.

La verdad, todavia estoy decidiendo entre Feedly y feedStore, por el momento estoy mas apoyado por FeedStore, ya que su interfase es mas parecida a Google Reader.
    El ser humano es un animal de costumbre, y estoy mas acostumbrado a manejar de esta forma mis feeds, seguire evaluando feedly, y ver si me ofrece por lo menos las mismas opciones que google reader.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. make it possible to see all stories, read and unread

Provide the option to see all stories from a feed, in a list, even ones that have already been viewed. Sometimes I want to review, and sometimes I mark a story read by mistake.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I just didn't find where to add a RSS subscribe :-(

I just didn't find where to add a RSS subscribe :-(

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Convert my Reader feeds into Feedly feeds

I thought Feedly would just import my feeds and be a good replacement for when Reader is retired, but it apparently fully relies on Reader. My Feedly screen is always blank because my feeds are also read on Reader while I compare alternatives. Is there no way to have Feedly independent from Google? What's the point of Feedly otherwise. As others mentioned, I do not want to give away my Google password.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would think it would be worth your while to make the Feedly UI work very much like Google Reader

I would think it would be worth your while to make the Feedly UI work very much like Google Reader. Otherwise, displaced GR users will opt for something else. After using Feedly for three days with my 41 feeds, I am frustrated. I can't tell from the cryptic instructions how to make it work like Google Reader. I seem to have to click Back to return to the main list of new items after I mark an item as read. This is inefficient and very annoying. So much so that I am looking for a different reader. If you want…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Implement a customizable (starred) rss feed widget for websites.

Currently you can share your Google Reader items with readers of your website or blog by copying code into your template.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. fix the connection with eenews.net

I'll put this under "Google Reader Features" since so far Reader does it and Feedly...well, it did it once.

I subscribe to an online environmental news service called E&E publishing (which publishes a suite of daily news pieces). In Reader, I'd be able to see stories and simply click on them to read it on the E&E site. I was able to bypass the log-in screen, which does not seem to be the case with Feedly.

Now when I click on a story, I'm taken to the log-in screen, and upon putting in my info (again), taken not to the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. read feeds

I usually look at a group of RSS that I have put into a folder. Most of the time though I can never see all articles before it hits “End of stream”. For example, if I look at RSS in my General folder with the “Full Article” view I will eventually get to the “End of stream” even though there might be 40 articles I have yet to read. Then when I refresh there are lots of articles that I see that are newer articles that should have been shown before I refreshed but didn't.

it would be great to…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make it easier to browse by feed and mark all of a certain feed read.

This is something I got used to doing with google reader, and it's very useful for when feeds go kablooey and start spewing repeat posts. It's also useful if you subscribe to a lot of feeds but don't always need to read all of them - jus browse the headlines.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Not to lose all my g reader subscriptions when reader is finally out

I have the strange feeling that all my suscribtions are just read trough but not storaged in feedly and I am affraid to lose it all when reader is finally out.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Don't show all feeds in a folder when expanding a folder with 0 unread items

When I expand a folder with no unread items, it shows every feed even though none have anything unread and takes up the entire left pane!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Improve performance on older machines or add a light version.

On my old laptop (Celeron 1.6, 1.5GB RAM) scrolling is really really painful. It takes ages to load the next article and visualize it. I have tried in both FF and Chrome. In Google reader I have been used to some lag, but very rarely and only when excessive amount of visuals is displayed. They have made it very light and performance is superb. If you fix this, I will switch to using Feedly instead as I like it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Two proposes

- on main feedly page not all news have photo Why? (on sites all news have photos)
    - you haven t mobylizer service -is very bad to read news on mobile So i delete mobile feedly from my android.
    You need to make better service
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base