Suggestions

What features would make feedly better for you?

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why does Feedly open my selection in Safari. Feedly just started doing this 2 days ago. Oct 27,2015. I do a lot of skim reading flipping and

Why does Feedly open my selection in Safari. Feedly just started doing this 2 days ago. Oct 27,2015. I do a lot of skim reading flipping and Swiping. Now I have close out tab, reopen Feedly and scroll where I left off. It's really tedious I don't want to bother and inefficient use of time. Are you able to fix?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 강남오피 \역삼오피 선릉오피 밤전

강남오피 \역삼오피 선릉오피 밤전

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Temporarly disfunction of content

It would be maybe a good idea to be able to cancel parts of the content temporarly by uncheck at the website ("organize") but not to be forced to delete, so one can check in the content again later to receive it again.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Move "Done" button left and down or add swipe from left-functionality

I love the new web view... but on iPhone 6 or 6 plus it would be more comfortable to go back with a button in the lower bar by single-hand or by swipe from left.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Show all articles from ClubOrlov

Feedly doesn't show articles after mid-July 2015 from the site http://cluborlov.blogspot.com/. I've tried deleting, re-adding this site, no joy.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Describing in tutorails how to proceed if your Google account has been deleted.

I have been logged on to feedly for a long time, however this morning (for some reason) I was logged out. Last year I deleted the google account due to privacy issues (without thinking about the connection to feedly). Now I cannot login again to feedly. How to proceed?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Feeds from Facebook Page rss not working

Hi, these past few days my feedly has trouble syncing with Facebook Page Rss that I subscribed too.

Please solve this problem.

Cheers

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. ikitelli çilingir

İkitelli oturuyorsunuz ve çilingir hizmetine ihtiyacınız varsa dogru adrestesiniz.İkitelli,Atatürk Mahallesi ve Mehmet Akif Mah. en yakın çilingir hizmeti veren ikitelli çilingir ,İkitelli'in bütün çevresine hizmet vermektedir.İkitelli Atatürk Mahallesi Herkezin Bildigi Çok Güzel Ve Kalabalık Bi Mahallemizdir,Her Gecen Gün Artan Ev Yapımı Ve Gelişimi ile Çilingir Ve Usta Arayışı Çogalmakta Olup işinde Uzman Yakın Çilingirler Aranmaktadır.Biz İkitelli Çilingirci Olarak Bu Sorunu Ortadan Kaldırıyoruz Ve 24 Saat Kesintisiz İkitellinin Tüm Mahalle Sokak Ve Caddelerine Hizmet Vermekteyiz..
    http://ikitellicilingirci.net/

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Fix a bug. And give us somewhere to report bugs properly

First, have somewhere to report bugs.

Now here is my bug report: every day or so, Feedly gets into a state (running in latest Firefox on Yosemite) where when I click on a story, the space where it should be opens up, but there is nothing there. It's just gone, and the only way I can see it is to quit out of Firefox entirely and re-open it, and then look it among the marked-as-read stories.

This is… inconvenient.

I also have other issues, such as many images missing. Did I mention you should have a means of reporting bugs…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Get rid of intermediary pages which display no information but only direct you to go to the site

Currently there are certain sites (political cartoons) which do not permit a copy to be displayed in Feedly. When you click on the summary you are directed to another page whose only function is to instruct you to go to the web site. Why not have a setting which would allow bypassing that page to go directly to the site itself. Currently, you just have an extra step which is not helpful. A flag on the summary that is displayed might be helpful as well to let you know that this is one of those sites.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. just add that site. I don't care if it doesn't have a feed. what's a feed anyway? (don't answer that, please)

just add that site. I don't care if it doesn't have a feed. what's a feed anyway? (don't answer that, please)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Figure out why latest feed posting is is not previewing latest but link is.

I have two comics: Adam@Home and Rose is Rose. About 40% of the time these two comics show - on the feedly preview page - the prior days' comic. When the link is followed it shows the current days comic. Probably not a systemic problem with gocomics as I've seen it with other blogs albeit rarely.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Fix BaltimoreSun.com

This feed has 2 problems - old articles keep reappearing as if they are new, and for some reason ALL old articles appear when you should only see new ones, even once they've been hidden or marked as read.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Kickstart - Go Feedly Pro or plus when one of these suggestions is implemented

I'm never going to go Pro because everything it offers I find useless, and although I've been living with annoyances since Feedly started, they are NEVER going to be addressed or fixed no matter how many votes they get, how easy, etc.
    OK, so how about instead of "voting", have people offer to pay for the features they want. Say I want a way of removing icon clutter, Feedly can say "ok, when we reach $X in pledges". Same with "add download media button to app".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bug: scrolling in the reading pane appears to be broken

When you open the preview of a feed article in the righthand pane, you are no longer able to scroll the article, or get to the next unread article in the feed (Chrome on Mac).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. stop translating English into worse English

I'm constantly getting articles, written in English, that area being "translated" into far worse English that's riddled with errors and odd capitalization. It's really obnoxious, and I'm not sure how to turn it off.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Option to follow follow changes to any website!!

See this link and you'll understand what I am looking for:
    http://googlereader.blogspot.gr/2010/01/follow-changes-to-any-website.html
    What happens now if I want to follow feed-less websites?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I read that the IE login bug was fixed recently. Unfortunately, I am still unable to login to feedly from IE. My OS is WIN7PRO

I am unable to login to Feedly from IE. My OS is WIN7PRO. (I can login from Chrome.)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base