Suggestions

What features would make feedly better for you?

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Pull feeds more frequently

You shouldn't have to wait hours for posts to show up in Feedly. I often post something on my Squarespace blog (backpacking north.com/blog) and it only shows up in Feedly a day or two later. I appreciate you are trying to push people over to Pro to get Speed Boost, but Speed Boost only claims a 4x boost, so what.. I'd get posts one day late instead of 4 days late???

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hide blog posts with a category

When following a feed, you should be able to choose to only follow particular categories or, alternatively, to unfollow particular categories

http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/rss/rss.html#hrelementsOfLtitemgt

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. a weekly newsletter of the last 20 and the top 10 clicked news :)

send weekly newsletter to remind me of feedly news :))

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. feedly is being buggy. new posts are now showing up in my feedly view.

feedly is being buggy. new posts are now showing up in my feedly view.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow automatic "Mark Read" to work in "All" view

The feature to automatically mark articles read after scrolling does not work in the "All" articles view.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make the sidebar static again.

I liked it better when the sidebar was static and I didn't have to hover over it to select a new feed. I tell everyone about Feedly, and this along is nauseating enough to force me to quit reading it.

Maybe there is a setting somewhere I can change.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Could you look into my account? I click on the feeds and they are active, but feedly does not aggregate the feeds into one page

Could you look into my account? I click on the feeds and they are active, but feedly does not aggregate the feeds into one page

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Up until recent changes I've had no trouble getting into Feedly with my Gmail accounts but all of a sudden it's become impossible.

Have you ever heard the idea of "Fix it until it's broken?" Well, this is exactly what's been happening with Feedly. I believe that I will just go back to searching out my blogs using my bookmarks as Feedly has become impossible to use.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. A big, main page "mark all as read" button.

Having to go through the menu to reach this often used function is a pain. TIA

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. feedly chromium linux broken (3 dec 2014)

Unable to login google reader under ubuntu chromium. Worked fine 2 dec 2014. Broken 3 Dec 2014.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. A second cheaper Feedly Pro account

Please consider making a second tier Feedly Pro account for a cheaper monthly price that includes just "Power search" and "Speed boost".
    I don't need all the additional functionality of the current Feedly Pro account.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Fix the built-in browser

The built-in browser is worst than IE 3.5 back in early 2000, you can not win users by forcing your stupid shitty browser everywhere, listen to your users and stop acting like cunts.

Note from Remi @ feedly:
    Edited title from "Remove the fucking stupid built-in browser" to "Fix the built-in browser"

150 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Atom support

An Atom feed is compatible with Feedly?
    I was not able to add this address to my feeds (it says that there are no feeds):
    http://www.goblins.net/phpBB3/feed.php

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Fix the formatting for Vice articles

I'm currently unable to read Vice articles in Feedly since it shows the code for pictures and cuts off a lot of the text. I can't figure out a way to get any customer support since I'm not on Twitter and after trying the Contact Us feature here, I got a reply saying they don't support Feedly and was told to use Twitter, which I don't have. super frustrated definitely not compelled to pay for pro.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. allow me to resubscribe to a collection of feeds in rss/atom format

the goal here is to be able to get cached item of the feed hat the original feed doesn't have anymore,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base