Suggestions

What features would make feedly better for you?

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. مواعيد اختبارات وظائف الازهر الشريف 2014 في محافظات مصر , اخبار نتيجة التوظيف فى مشيخة الازهر

مواعيد اختبارات وظائف الازهر الشريف 2014 في محافظات مصر , اخبار نتيجة التوظيف فى مشيخة الازهر
    http://www.al3aen.com/news/77

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. change back "bookmark" to the bottom of the feed.

Why isn't the bookmark icon showing at the bottom of the feed anymore? I don't want to read through a post just to decide to bookmark it for later and then have to scroll all the way back up to the top of the post to have to bookmark it there. Bring back the icons at the bottom!

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Auto Mark as read on scroll down and exclude feeds in "Home" section

Yes, as suggested, it would be nice if the auto marks as read function would also work in the Home section. It should also have an option to exclude some RSS feeds from the home section.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Don't require Google to have offline access if a user uses Google to login

Ask Google to stop requiring offline access in order for a Feedly user to use google to login to feedly.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. implement way to fix/inform about broken feeds.

Some feeds are not updating for really long time, for example https://medium.com/feed/editors-picks - has not updated already for 52 days.

Of course, this makes using feedly with this feed completely unusable.

Please implement feature so that users can identify and notify about these problems, so they would get solved faster than couple of months.

Even better, if possible, please make it so that users can manually attempt to fix/restart these kind of stuck feeds.

Or even better, fix feedly so that no feeds would get stuck.

There is no point in using RSS aggregator that does not update feeds. This…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. be able to "mark as read" the last five hours

using "older than one day" is useful but there need to be more options. such as "the last five hours" etc

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. allow users the ability to use the spacebar for opening articles within a specific feed

In Google Reader, a user could go to a specific feed and simply use the spacebar to continuously open article after article - all the way down. This feature was handy when you would go to a feed that you hadn't read in a while and there were dozens of unread articles. As of now, Feedly requires that you manually click and select each article.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. a forward and back button for the browser

If you click on a link on a page, there is no way to go back to the original page. Having those buttons would make exploring links in an article a lot easier.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. the bad credit score, such as outstanding arrears

Quick Text Loans Feature : Say Txt Loans No Credit Check

Need urgent Money? Get quick Text loans with no credit check are simple txt loans and easy to repayment, approve in few minutes just apply now, choose your

country court judgments (CCJs), individual voluntary agreements (IVA) and to help people with cash

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make a Windows 8 (Desktop Version) App

I think it would be a great complement for the service. Sometimes you don't want open you browser, have a lot of things blowing up on it. With a App you could be more productive, more focused.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. my salary

please send my salary work to me now

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. please allow sorting of feeds by name

please allow sorting of feeds by name order so i can prioritize the reading order - i can do this in google reader and aol reader - thanks!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. http://allmusicnews.altervista.org/blog/paris-hilton-come-alive-sempre-piu-glamour-nella-copertina-del-nuovo-singolo/

La settimana scorsa Paris Hilton ha indetto un casting per le riprese del suo nuovo video “High Off My Love” , un ritorno inaspettato per la giovane ereditiera che dopo il flop di Good Time aveva deciso di lasciare le scene musicali . Il nuovo singolo della giovane 33enne presentato a Parigi sara Come Live , la cover del nuovo brano non poteva che attirare in modo indiscutibile l’ attenzione , ritrae la splendida chanteuse adagiata su un letto di diamanti con un body rosa molto seducente.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Categories "loading"

Pleas fix categories "loading" bug. Categories are missing and app no longer works.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Update unread count for all folders a post is in

If a feed is in multiple folders, when you read an item in it, only the unread count of the folder you are currently in is updated.

It should update unread count for all folders that the feed for a post is in.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Would you support Tor and I2P "hidden internet" networks?

Except proxying requests to "regular" internet distributed networks enables to access internal sites that belongs to virtual TLDs .onion for Tor and .i2p for I2P. It would be useful to be able to monitor RSS feeds on such sites too.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 41 42
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base