Suggestions

What features would make feedly better for you?

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make a sign up area

So we can use our bookmarks from Google Reader after it will be closed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Original enclosure links

Original enclosure links appear at the bottom of some RSS items in Google Reader, which can contain more functional & preferred links for items.

Would be great to have this functionality brought over - in the effort to maintain as many of Google Reader converts as possible.

73 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Feedly does not appear to refresh a post if the author updates it after posting. (Google reader does this).

Feedly does not appear to refresh a post if the author updates it after posting. (Google reader does this).
    Authors always see typos and clarifications after posting - so this feature is important. The preview has the updated text but the normal click does not. This may resolve itself eventually.

289 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    28 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The google reader is about to expire, can feedly continue to work?

What is the future of feedly without google reader

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. The search function is too sad!

please help us to optimize that could search context of the feed we had ordered! thanks very much!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The left menu of feeds needs to show for 1024 x 768 or higher

I am using my desktop computer which has a 1024 x 768 screen resolution, and the feed menu on the left doesn't show up. I have to move my mouse to the top left icon to show them, which is a pain.

You need to use the users screen resolution and show the feed menu and as much of the feed title (right section) as possible.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Change auto mark-as-read activation from 'scrolled past' to 'scrolled to'

If the last item in your feed doesn't take up much screen real estate, you can't scroll past it to automatically mark it as read. When this feature is enabled, items should be marked as read once they have been scrolled to, not scrolled past.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow a category with a lot of unread items to scroll indefinitely.

I have categories with a lot of unread items, when I get to the bottom of the page, I still have unread items that I am having a difficult time accessing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Oldest First

I see you plan an "oldest first" option in Android, but what would be nice too is if the Google Reader setting carried over. I had to reset all my feeds individually.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Pop out videos

Can you please include the feature that allows users to popout videos into a new window? Thanks!

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. have a earliest in addition to latest

Make it so I can read them in chronological order.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Toggle Read/Unread using "m" key. (Just like Google Reader used to do.)

I used to use "m' to mark thing unread much more than marking them read.

It allowed me to skip through everything using "j" scanning headlines, then mark them with "m" as unread to come back to later.

This is different to marking them with "s" (star). I'd do that for something I want to locate again in the future.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Would be nice to have a "subscribe" bookmark like Google reader has.

Would be nice to have a "subscribe" bookmark like Google reader has: settings > reader settings > goodies > "subscribe as you surf." Thanks!

93 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Read top to bottom

In google reader, you could read articles (newest to oldest) using space. The benefit was that the content was always scrolling up.

In feedly, if I use the 'k' shortcut to read the next newest article and the article is too big to fit on the screen, I have to scroll down as I am working my way up the articles. Seems like an odd flow to me.

I'd like to see some kind of read with space functionality so I only have to hit one button to go through my new articles. If I hit space once I'm at…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. You must have registration system

I am forced to give authorize to feedly everytime when i want to login. How can i completely move my feeds to your site without google? If this system will continue to july, we will not able to reach our feeds after july 1.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base