Suggestions

What features would make feedly better for you?

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add the "All items" choice, and put it in the order I specify - oldest first.

Add an option to see all items as it is in Google Reader, and give the option to see only unread or all, and oldest or newest first. Right now even when I specify oldest first the posts are scrambled, time-wise.

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow me to view ALL blogs (unread AND read) in the "Today" or "Latest" list (like Google Reader does).

I just want a simple list (ordered chronologically) of all of my blogs. That's it! Why does Feedly only show unread, and why can't I just get a simple list (in the Android app, that is -- I figured out how to do it on the website). And all this swyping crap is annoying -- just make the damn list scroll like normal (I hate FlipBook for the very same reason). In my opinion, this app is trying too hard to look cool that it's impossible to use. I'm off to look for something better.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. have a suggested content section. That was one of my favorite things about Google Reader.

Have a tab for suggested articles and/or content sources that allow us to find items similar to what we already subscribe to.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 请增加简体中文,面向全球使用

建议增加简体中文、繁体中文

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow multipe email addresses for each contact.

When feedly gain access to my Gmail, it only pulls the first email address per contact. With many contacts having a business and personal email, the first address to get pulled is often not the correct one and the only alternative is to type the address in manually instead of looking up by name. This is something that Google Reader allowed.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. translation of feeds in own language.

i have feeds from other countries, i wish, that this feeds would be translated in my own language.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 'Unread Count' - number of unread posts on the toolbar hovered over the Feedly icon

You should be able to quickly see how many unread posts you have on Feedly by glancing at your toolbar. Similar to how the Gmail icon shows you a number 'i.e. 17' if you have 17 unread emails. Or Google Voice shows you a number hovered over the icon on the toolbar to show you how many messages are new/unlistened to.

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. for the web

please please please, navigation buttons!!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add A preference knob to allow for hiding of read content. ( only show unread option in google reader )

Add A preference knob in general and for each feed to allow for hiding of read content. ( "only show unread" option in google reader )

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Custom start page

Like GR, enable the user to select which feed s/he sees on startup.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bookmark on ios

Ability to bookmark or star a post on iOS. It's available on the desktop and I don't know why it's not on the mobile app

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 473 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    29 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. enable option to view all unread articles, as full article on demand.

In Reader I can select View all unread articles, and display these as full posts which just appear one after another in a big long list. If I don't want to read a particular category, and just want to read ALL my unread articles then this is perfect. I use this alot and would be great to have it back. While the feedly views are nice, sometimes I'm not interested in clicking anything extra - I just want to scroll through the data.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Help!

If we have synced our google reader account with Feedly, will all our info delete in July when Reader is shut down? Or once it's imported does Feedly save the websites?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. make it easier to move from one story to the next.

In Google reader there are the "up" and "down" arrows at the top of the screen, or you can use the arrows on your keyboard to quickly and easily move between each story. I have not yet found that option in Feedly...maybe I'm just doing it wrong? It's super frustrating and makes me not want to use it.

96 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 38 39 40 42 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base