Suggestions

What features would make feedly better for you?

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Provide a way to read alt texts when available

Many feeds (xkcd.com's, for example) consist of a comic image with an alt text message. Google Reader presents the image and then a "Show alt text/Hide alt text" toggle below. It would be good to have similar functionality in Feedly.

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Pop out videos

Can you please include the feature that allows users to popout videos into a new window? Thanks!

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please make it possible to import the "subsriptions.xml" file from google takeout

Please make it possible to import the "subsriptions.xml" file from google takeout

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Print Articles from Feedly view

make the Article in full view printable directly from Feedly without going to the source page

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Wiley Journal RSS

We usually used RSS Feed as a search newly released scientific paper. But I recently changed to Feedly, and I satisfied the function, layout of Feedly. But, specifically, the Wiley Journal RSS feed did not show up the images which can be shown in Google Reader. Please modify the issue for the scientific RSS readers

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. replicate the Google Reader's video popout

Allow us to open embedded videos from youtube, vimeo or other sources in new (small) windows.

This allows us to continue reading our feed and at the same time watch the interesting / entertaining (cat) videos.

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. make feedly better with http://www.wretch.cc/blog/

after ur great cloud born, i can no longer read the blogs from http://www.wretch.cc/blog/

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. allow scrolling back through blog archives

When I look at a blog in Google Reader, I can scroll through the archives of a blog as far back as I want. Feedly (and many other services) seem to be limited to what has not yet been read when I signed up for the service. Maybe I'm missing the feature somewhere, but maybe it's not yet there! :)

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. No stream limit on reading past articles

In Google Reader I can click on a feed and scroll (easiest in title view) all the way back to day one of a blog if I so desire. Currently in Feedly I can only go a limited amount of days/articles back in time before I get to the end of the stream, even though I know it's not really the end. Removing the limit in Feedly would be vastly helpful. To improve on this, rather just removing the limit, a "search selected feed by custom date range" would allow for loading a limited number of posts instead of scrolling…

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. fix updating of YouTube feed

I subscribed to my YouTube subscriptions using this URL:
    https://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/base/users/gigatom12/newsubscriptionvideos

When I add it to feedly, it works fine and fetches the videos. However, when I try to manually update it, it doesn't show any new videos. Also if I come back a few hours later it doesn't show me new videos either even though I know that there are a bunch of new ones.

I think the issue is that after adding it, it tries to fetch the feed from https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center which is defined in the feed's <link rel='alternate'> tag. Why? Because I noticed that the link on the…

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. We Need to Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese version. make it happen,plz : )

We Need to Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese version.
    u can getmake it happen,plz : )
    You can get millions of users.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. show publish time+date for feeds more than 1day old in title/googlereader view

I want to know exactly when stuff was published, or at least the date, when running through everything unread, even if it's more than 24 hours old.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. MODELOS VICTORIA SECRETS DESNUDAS, MODELOS LEIS DESNUDAS, MODELOS DE ROPA CHINAS DESNUDAS, MODELOS EUROPEAS DESNUDAS, MODELOS CALVIS CLAI

MODELOS VICTORIA SECRETS DESNUDAS, MODELOS LEIS DESNUDAS, MODELOS DE ROPA CHINAS DESNUDAS,

MODELOS EUROPEAS DESNUDAS, MODELOS CALVIS CLAIN DENUDOS.

Estas son las fotografias mas buscadas en internet de modelos victoria secrets.

modelos desnudas, videos que no han sido mostrados en ningun pais.

revisa la url:

PROYECTO GENOCIDIO
    ———————————————————————-

http://www.liberenlosya.com/foros/?mingleforumaction=viewtopic&t=53

———————————————————————-

MIRA A MODELOS DESDE UNA CAMARA TOTALMENTE DESNUDA.

http://www.liberenlosya.com/foros/?mingleforumaction=viewtopic&t=61

———————————————————————

ENTRA EN EL FORO SON LOS VIDEOS QUE SE ENCUENTRAN ABAJO.

SUBIMOS MUCHOS VIDEOS.

en caso que no aparezca la pagina, COPIALA Y LEGALA ARRIVA EN EL BUSCADOR.

Denmark Nina Agdal
    United States Lily Aldridge
    United States Karen Alexander
    Spain…

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Tablet UI - Offer a split screen mode (article list + article body)

Google Reader's Android app has a killer UI for tablet users in which you get a dense list of article titles on the left 1/3 and the one you tap on gets expanded on the right 2/3.

With your left thumb you infinitely scroll the title list, then tap (or star/save for later!) something that catches your attention. Now you use your right thumb to scroll the expanded article. When done, keep scrolling with your left thumb until something else looks interesting.

This UI prevents needless hand movement and is perfectly suited to the way a tablet is usually held.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Only allow permission once for google reader to sync.

I have to allow permission to google reader everyday, sometimes more than once a day. I would like to only have to do it once, or once a week, or to separate it entirely.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Two factor authentication

Two factor authentication would be perfect because it makes the content more secure and you would be able to use it on computers you don't trust or behind HTTPS proxies were they sniff your passwords like in several big companies.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Fix the bug in the Chrome extension's "Auto-Mark As Read On Scroll" feature

The "Auto-Mark As Read On Scroll" feature does not work correctly for me when I use the Chrome extension. When I scroll, only some of the articles are marked as read. (This feature does work correctly for me in the iPad and Android phone versions of Feedly.)

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add a preference option to sort by "oldest first" by default

...instead of having to set it for each feed individually..

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. my Google feeds are lost - giving you access to google doesn't import them! No XML import!

I previously imported my Google feeds but they are no longer showing up in Feedly and there's no way to import. Giving you access to my Google account didn't work either so without XML I just can't use you. Going to Old Reader.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base