Suggestions

What features would make feedly better for you?

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Describing in tutorails how to proceed if your Google account has been deleted.

I have been logged on to feedly for a long time, however this morning (for some reason) I was logged out. Last year I deleted the google account due to privacy issues (without thinking about the connection to feedly). Now I cannot login again to feedly. How to proceed?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 未読数をブラウザ(タブ)のタイトルバーに表示してほしい。

未読数をブラウザ(タブ)のタイトルバーに表示してほしい。

[Translated by Google Translate]
    I want to display in the title bar of the browser (tab) the number of unread messages.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. How to stop feedly from signing out of Google RSS while on Feedly?

I often get signed out of my Google RSS while I'm using Feedly.
    Is there a way to stop that or would it be possible for me to import all my RSSs into Feedly, so that I am completely independent from Google?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Pre move an item into a folder based on its contents

Id like to be able to automatically move an item to a folder based on its contents. E. G. Move-all Headline (contains) Trump (to) later #would allow me to read non-trump items first and then review the ones on Trump.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Take a look at the service called Blendle.

I like it, I have so much news and if you can give me a such service, I'll pay you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Figure out why latest feed posting is is not previewing latest but link is.

I have two comics: Adam@Home and Rose is Rose. About 40% of the time these two comics show - on the feedly preview page - the prior days' comic. When the link is followed it shows the current days comic. Probably not a systemic problem with gocomics as I've seen it with other blogs albeit rarely.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. have a earliest in addition to latest

Make it so I can read them in chronological order.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Number of new feeds in the title

Good day. It would be great if the name of the tab with opened feedly page uncludes the number of new unread posts, like as it was in google reader. Thus it would be easy to notice the emergence of new feeds

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. suggest blogs I might be interested in.

Have feedly suggest blogs that I might be interested that are similar to the ones I selected. Or suggest feeds by users who have selected similar feeds as my own.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Mark As Read Bug

There is a bug where in my second "folder" that has 3 feeds, the 2nd and 3rd feeds cannot have their content mark as read, no matther how many times mark as read is clicked.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Disable all auto-read functionality (for keyboard shortcuts, j/k, etc)

Allow users to EXPLICITLY mark articles as read, with NO AUTO marking AT ALL.

I like to click/scroll/keyboard around to see what's new and interesting, and read some random things that catch my eye. I later come back to the skipped articles. With the current set-up, I can not do that using any shortcut key without losing articles as I zip past them. For me, it makes Feedly practically unusable, as I now have to check per article what the read state is, and set it back...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Convert my Reader feeds into Feedly feeds

I thought Feedly would just import my feeds and be a good replacement for when Reader is retired, but it apparently fully relies on Reader. My Feedly screen is always blank because my feeds are also read on Reader while I compare alternatives. Is there no way to have Feedly independent from Google? What's the point of Feedly otherwise. As others mentioned, I do not want to give away my Google password.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. allow users to tag posts with more than one tag

Sometimes I want to tag a post with more than one tag, but I can't and that kind of sucks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Help!

If we have synced our google reader account with Feedly, will all our info delete in July when Reader is shut down? Or once it's imported does Feedly save the websites?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base