Suggestions

What features would make feedly better for you?

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Help!

If we have synced our google reader account with Feedly, will all our info delete in July when Reader is shut down? Or once it's imported does Feedly save the websites?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. next / back article buttons

next / back article buttons.
    These are very useful functions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would like a synopsis and/or lead of the article as I get in Google Reader. Is there a way to do that? I don't see that option

I would like to see a synopsis and/or leader of the article not just the headline. I've checked the articles and see no way to do that. Please advise

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. add embedded content to feeds

like soundcloud and vimeo widget. currently works only for youtube embedded videos.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. More read items indicator clearer

Is there a way a grey out read items? I'm having a hard time distinguishing between read and unread items. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would

It would very helpful, if feedly had a "show all" Section - in both: Web Application and iPhone/iPad Application. It is very uncomfortable to "mark as read" in every section

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add next/previous article icons in a fixed screen position for tablets

Add next/previous article icons in a fixed screen position for tablets

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Fix It!. Not staying caught up. Check almost hourly during the day. No "All Read". Just 100s of old articles

Fix It!. Not staying caught up. Check almost hourly during the day. No "All Read". Just 100s of old articles Never reaches "All Read"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. (Android) Add option for all folders & feeds to default to NOT "Show Updates Only".

I have far too many folders & feeds to manually disable "Show Updates Only" on every single one. Apart from my "favourite" folder, I don't follow every item in every feed, so I need to see unread items to know how far I'd got in reading that folder/feed.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Remove social sharing options from keyboard shortcuts

T should be a reserved shortcut for tagging.

If you wish to support social sharing options might I suggest using a sub catagory like X, where in XF would share on FaceBook XT would share on tweeter etc.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. my salary

please send my salary work to me now

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. let us remove a feed from one folder. Without cancelling the feed altogether. I have some feeds in multiple folders.

I tag 'Resting four weeks' or Dormant - to alert me to blogs that are active again. I'd like to remove the Dormant tag - NOT DESTROY the feed altogether. Have to return to G Reader to sort that now.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. read feeds

I usually look at a group of RSS that I have put into a folder. Most of the time though I can never see all articles before it hits “End of stream”. For example, if I look at RSS in my General folder with the “Full Article” view I will eventually get to the “End of stream” even though there might be 40 articles I have yet to read. Then when I refresh there are lots of articles that I see that are newer articles that should have been shown before I refreshed but didn't.

it would be great to…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Clear categories instantly from left pane when fully read

Google Reader used to instantly hide folders in the left pane when fully read. Feedly seems to keep those which had unread items in them visible even when you read all the articles

Please remove them when empty without needing me to refresh the page manually.

Without this it's hard to pick up which ate gory s next with unread articles.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. direct edit/see certain RSS source link

It's important for some of the RSS source say youtube. I used old RSS source api instead of new youtube RSS api for the keywords. Direct read/edit the link will be more user friendly to those users would like to do some customize themselves.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Faster loading on startup.

First loading is a little slow compared to other software. It will be great if feedly became a little faster.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Social networking sites in RSS Feedly

Could use a feature subscription (RSS) social networking sites:

1. Facebook

2. fan pages

3. groups

4. friend

5. followed

6. Twitter

7. posts

8. Google +

9. community groups

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base