Suggestions

What features would make feedly better for you?

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Feedly won't sync across devices

I just signed up for Feedly, added a bunch of feeds. I did this on OSX laptop. When I try to sign in on my Kindle or my iPhone, it treats me as a brand new user with no subscribed feeds.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Open web pages on safari directly in reader mode

I'd love to see the option on Feedly to open web pages directly in safari's reader mode (please don't restrict to pro version). Several of the sources that I read have neither rss nor a mobile friendly webpage. As such, being able to open select sources in reader mode would be awesome.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Additional 3D Touch Support

Add more 3D Touch features for iOS like 3D Touching an article could pull up peek view.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make the built in browser (Android webview) have a night mode or invert colors option

When opening a full page inside the app say an article from www.slashdot.org, the internal browser should have the ability to invert the colors of the page or at least do a white/grey on black color scheme to make night reading better. The app itself supports a night mode which is great but when clicking to open a web page it is of course reverts back to a bright, black on white normal color scheme.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. iPad Page Rotation

iPad Page Rotation changes from landscapr to portrait everytime you go back from an article to the list, maybe you should fix this 8-) Thank you!

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Dark theme within safari web view

Like a lot of people I love reading my news feeds in the dark!

To avoid blindness (and complaints from other parties trying to sleep) I can "Switch theme" and that's fine for Full feeds, but I still have to use Safari Web view for Partial Feeds.

My request: could we switch to dark theme within Safari web view too?
    One little bug: when in dark mode, the clock and battery icons are in white and should switch to black again if I go into Safari Web view, otherwise they disappear.

Version 31.0 on iOS 9.1 and 7.1 (crazy right?)

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The most recent update now has feedly crashing on startup on ios 8

Most recent update is now causing feedly to crash immediately on startup. Ios 8

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. iOS rollback

I love your app!!! However, my iPad is on automatic app updates so iy updated to you 17 Nov version. Your warning is to NOT upgrade but for those of us whose updates are automatic did not have opportunity to prevent the upgrade. How do I roll the app back or will you be pushing a new upgrade so that Feedly will work on iOS 8.x????

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please get rid of the bright screens in Dark Mode

When the dark theme is on, the white launch screen and the bright green title screen hurt my eyes. I would love the dark theme to be consistently dark.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. repair image resolution

Images are now extremely low-resolution and difficult to view. If there is text in the image, it's impossible to read. Until version 24, images could be viewed clearly in the article view without having to "Visit Website."

74 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Fix android app hang on opening feeds with empty items.

Bug report: Some rss feed items from the Jive based Geonet site are empty. This is a bug with the Jive software which is being worked on. Until fairly recently, opening these items in the Feedly Android app would cause the app to force close. I sent through few reports using the standard Android crash report tool and it looks like you have resolved the hard crashes. However, opening these items still causes issues as the Feedly app will hang and has to be killed manually.

An example:
    This post (https://geonet.esri.com/thread/159925) is included in this feed (https://geonet.esri.com/community/feeds/allcontent?community=2059

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Fix annoying issue in iOS with Youtube videos

When you are reading some news that have integrated YouTube videos, and in the video you click in the title of it or in the YouTube word, it automatically open the integrated browser with the YouTube page of this video.

That's fine until you go back to freely and realize that it stopped to work. You cannot open more news and the app it's not working correctly. You need to close it and open again to recover functionality.

If you see the video directly in the new, this works fine.

I even think that the best option to play a…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Improve Feedly iPad app with keyboard shortcuts and fix the dark mode

The iPad app needs a few improvements (probably also applies to iPhone version).

1) Feedly on iOS should support Bluetooth Keyboard shortcuts in the same manner as the Feedly desktop version does on a Mac or PC. At the very least: ga; shift-j; j/k; n/p; o; shift-m; m; s.

2) When the dark mode is enabled and I launch Feedly, it first displays a bright white screen before switching to dark mode. This is counterproductive.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Make visible scroll bar in night mode

In night mode on mobile, the scroll bar is invisible. Please make it visible, so it's possible to see how long an article is.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Increase Font Size in Mobile/Android List View

Please consider allowing users of the Android mobile version the ability to increase the font size in the list view. While it is nice to be able to increase the font size in the articles, it's difficult to read the titles of the articles from the list view to know which articles to read. I find the font size to be the same in list view on both my Samsung Galaxy S5 and my Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5, so it doesn't scale to larger screens either. Thank you for your consideration.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. ios 8 notification center widget

I think it would be commercially sensible and very beneficial to users to add into feedly for ios a notification centre widget. Clearly this is ideal in order to attract new users, and keep current users from considering something like the notification centre widget friendly app News Republic and others like it. What do you think?

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Android Widget stuck on Feedly logo

When I add the Feedly widget to my Android home screen, it never shows articles, only the Feedly logo. I've tried waiting, I've tried rebooting, I've tried deleting and readding the widget, to no avail.

273 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    42 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. In Android, an option to always open in my preferred browser.

It took me a little time but I'm starting to like Feedly on my Nexus 7. However, Feedly forces me to take an unnecessary step to open an item in my preferred browser (which happens to be Dolphin).
    From the "teaser" item, Feedly should open an item using a "preferred browser" option
    Alternatively, add an "open in preferred browser" icon to the "teaser" item (the same icon now exists on the expanded item).

960 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    56 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. change the iOS app (and Android/Kindle) so it will stream audio from podcasts without stopping when screen locks or when multitasking

I currently use Feedler to access my Google Reader account on my iPhone and I would love to switch to Feedly, but I listen to a large number of podcasts through RSS (I hate iTunes) and having the audio stream stop when the screen locks or when I background the app to do something else is a non-starter for me.

913 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. offer a mobile website (m.feedly.com) so I won't have to download you App, this will make it more familiar for us, Google Reade users.

offer a mobile website (m.feedly.com) so I won't have to download you App, this will make it more familiar for us, Google Reade users.

792 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    42 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base