Suggestions

What features would make feedly better for you?

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. "Save to Feedly Board" extension should match URL with existing feeds

The "Save to Feedly Board" extension should try to match the page URL with known Feedly feeds and save the entry from the feed instead, rather than directly parse the page.

RSS feeds are better rendered than direct page scraping by Feedly.
    It also should help in better organization of content, less duplication.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Organizing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Return Category Subdivision

Hi!

I used to be able to see a category organized by date.. but subdivided by each feed in it. Now it's gone.. all the feeds mixed, ordered by date when I see a category.

I really miss it. I have general categories with a looot of feeds, and the old way let me see everything at once, and mark as read whole feeds. Now I have to go feed by feed.. it's really slow and bothersome.

Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Items marked "read later" should not be marked as read when clicking "mark all as read" in the today view

The intention is obviously to read the article later. If the articles saved in this manner are marked as read when clicking "Mark all as read" button at the end of the today view, the result is that the whole Read Later feed is full of articles marked as previously read. This makes it more difficult to distinguish between articles that have actually been read or not.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Bug report: the counters at the right of the feed sections have disappeared on Safari

Hello, I noticed that since yesterday the counters at the right of the feeds (in the left column) have disappeared on Safari (they're still there on Firefox and mobile)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Create a feed based on Feedly search (beyond your Feedly)

I upgraded to Pro for the "Search beyond your Feedly" feature. It is a valuable tool to discover content about a subject (journalist may depend on such a tool) and it appears to be more effective than Google Alerts keywords because the sources (feeds within Feedly) are indexed better from a 'readers' perspective.

Would it be possible to save a search result as a feed so that it would be easy to check for updates for a search query?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow sponsored feeds to be categorized

I have a category that would be very well suited to the topics covered by a sponsored feed. But that's not the category I see them in. This makes me noticeably less likely to actually read the content from the sponsor as it shows up while I am looking at completely unrelated topics, so I skip past it.

As a concrete example, I have a category for technical/IT topics. But the atlassian feed ends up in my gaming category. If those posts showed up in my tech one, I'd probably read some of them. But currently I usually skip them.…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make Leo AI Skills feature available for Pro

Make Leo AI Skills feature available for Pro. Leo AI Skills feature is only available for Teams, as a single subscriber I don't belong to a Team.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Put the Feedly source back under the title of articles in Magazine view

Up until today, I was able to see which of my "Sources" caused an article to be pulled into my feed (under the title in Magazine view). This has been replaced with the source of the article itself, but needs to be reverted ASAP. I'm now forced to read the entire article to figure out why I'm seeing it, which is incredibly inefficient and sometimes ineffective. Makes the entire app useless to me!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make a way to add to favorites on iOS mobile

There's no way to add to favorites from the iOS Mobile App. If you go to feed and organize, favorites doesn't show up as an available category to move to. Moreover, from the Favorites feed, you the organize option only allows you to REMOVE feeds, but not add them. I have many feeds and favoriting is a key feature, so will look for another the newsreader application until this is addressed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Show "icon" for "partial feeds"

When we are reading a particular feed (for example, NYT Technology feed), we see the articles in that feed and that's fine, but we do not know if the site has (or does not have) full or partial feeds.

Can you add an icon to differentiate the type of feeds?

I add a capture with the idea.

The icon could be an icon of fontawesome or similar type, it does not necessarily have to be an image that subtracts from the speed performance of the site.

I hope it can be implemented

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Save to Board for PDF files

I would like to be able to save PDFs that I've opened to read ( in Chrome on Windows or Safari on iOS) to a read later board. Pocket supports this, while it works sometimes for Instapaper and sometimes fails there. I would like to converge on Feedly as my single news reader and read for later tool to limit the number of companies I'm giving my data to.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. to give more information about unreachable sites

When there are sites that are unreachable by feedly, user don't have clue what was wrong. eg. http://feedly.com/i/subscription/feed/http://www.radiomaryja.pl/feed/

I am able to read the address (downloaded file in attachment), Opera Browser was able to show the feeds news, but not Feedly.

Feedly displays it as "Unreachable", but user don't know if feedly cannot connect to the server, the format of RSS is wrong (like whitespaces before <?xml> tag), or there is 404 error.
    Other site was also in "unreachable" state, but there was change in the RSS feed address.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Organizing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Browser Plugin - Set a current page in "Read later" without at last one board created

It's impossible to save a current page in "Read later" if you don't already have at last one board created. I don't use boards and I dont want to create one for that.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ability to edit feeds. I love my news feeds but I HATE all the useless sports stories and scores there. How can I exclude those???

Ability to edit feeds. I love my news feeds but I HATE all the useless sports stories and scores there. How can I exclude those???

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Playlist from Youtube/Video feed

I would love to be able to organize Video/Youtube feed to play like a playlist :) Sometimes I just want to watch 4/5 videos without needing to search them or switch them in feedly, ad for them to auto-play

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow for Read Later to be sorted by source

Please allow us to expand the Read Later list by sorting by Source

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. How to delete a collection

How to delete a collection (not individual feeds at a time, but the entire list/ label in one go). I have 96 feeds in one collection, and I want to delete the collection in settings - and not individually unfollow each.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Organizing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I used to be able to "mark as read" the search results but now I can't. Where did that option go?

I used to be able to "mark as read" the search results but now I can't. Where did that option go?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. email summary

Is it possibly to have a daily / weekly email with summary of new content of blogs I follow?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Color Indication "Saved to Board"

When an article is saved to a board, the little icon on the upper right should indicate this without having mouse over (e.g. like the green colored icon when marked to "read it later") - maybe the little star goes yellow...blue or something.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base