Suggestions

What features would make feedly better for you?

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add RSS but Suddenly Log me out..

Hi,

When I try to add a rss into my feedly, it suddenly logged out.
    I have tried on both web and app and don't know what happens..

105 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    7 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, can you please send us the RSS you’re trying to add to your Feedly that logs you out? Can you also make sure you’re running the latest version of Feedly app by logging out, clearing your cache and logging back in?
    We’re at care@feedly.com

2. revert back to the old look!

The new look is horrible. The left-hand menu font is far too small.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add a toggle button to show all or only unread items

Add a button to all feeds to toggle view of all items or only unread (near the "Mark as read", "Refresh" and "Layout" buttons.)
    Currently you need to open the "More options" menu and toggle an item. This will turn it into a single click.

101 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Web UI: Hide left toolbar & bring back contrast

These are the two changes in the new Web UI that utterly ruin my experience and I can't figure out why you did it like this.

1. Kill the left tool-bar. Kill it with fire. Pointless and bad. What do users do more often, add content or read content?? The menu bar appears to exist solely for the purpose of frustrating me when I try to access the Feeds list - my muscle memory takes the mouse over to the tool-bar accidentally. Because every other website with a UI element such as the Feeds list has it on the left…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I may want to be able to select the color of LeftnavList in the settings.

Recently, the UI has changed and the LeftnavList has turned gray. I like white earlier. I may want to be able to select the color of LeftnavList in the settings.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Title-Only View bug, when I expand an item it auto opens the article link in a new tab

Steps to reproduce:
    1. Use default view of Title-Only View
    2. Expand an article in "All" view

Expected: The article expands so I can read in feely.

Actual: The first few articles will expand and open the article in a new tab. After a while it stops creating new tabs

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Source section is gone

Há um semana que a seção de fonte do meu feedly sumiu, os artigos ficam centralizados na página mas não há nenhuma botão que me permita acessar as fontes. Esse problema só acontece no Google Chrome.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Parser to pdf

Hi

Seriously considering the purchase of a feedly pro account.
    Yet one functionnality is still giving me some doubt, and I'm not finding any answers with a search.

I've been using a competitor of feedly by the name of "READKIT" on MacOs, a one-off 10$ purchase (much cheaper than feedly).

Readkit has a functionnality I really need, I would like to know if it is (or is planned to be) available in the feedly app.

A rss post quite often only comes as an extract. To get the rest of an article, you more than often need to show the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Increase contrast in dark mode theme

The dark mode is fine but the text color is too dark, or too close to the background. It should be a little whiter so it is easier to read on brighter lit environments.

If it is too strain-y for the eyes at night, we can always use the brightness settings of our device, to reduce or increase as necessary.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Renewed articles do not appear in Feedly

When I renew my articles, I change their publish´s date, I republish them, but they don't appear in Feedly.
    In other aggregators, such as Inoreader and Blogrolls, they appear.
    Why this occurs and how to solve?
    Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bug? Mark all as read (checkmark) isn't refreshing correctly.

When I click the check mark to mark all as read, the list refreshes, and they ARE marked as read. But I have to hit the refresh button to see them go from bold to normal. This just started the last couple of weeks.

Been using the Brave browser, haven't checked back on Chrome.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Return the feature to see the author in the summary. Essential.

In most feeds I look first for the author, then the article. Many feeds are populated with multiple authors.
    In the last version, I could see the author. Now, I cannot.
    Please return the feature.
    Thanks.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. show number of comments and rating for articles from collaborative blogs

I reading collaborative blog with feedly, I would like to see number of comments and rating of each article, a bit outdated or cached is ok. Could you please point me at your API, so I will be able to implement this feature.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Don't hide Feeds after marking it read

Today when marking all feeds read, it started to hide the feed in the left panel. It is fine if the feed has nothing to show in the first place, as I want it hidden. But I like when scrolling through that feeds I am reading to not auto-hide when the unread count gets to zero. It makes it hard to go back through and find recently read things to re-read/reference/etc.

This is in Pro.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ad covers article in Card View

When there are 3 articles in Card View the ad covers the 3rd article. Would like this bug fixed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. in the new design pop open the source view when clicking anywhere on the side, not just the hamburger

This was the behavior in the old design, but the new one broke it. I have my monitors in portrait mode so there's no room to leave the side navigation open all the time. Having to specifically target the hamburger icon to open it is much harder than clicking anywhere on the left.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Notification for unreachable sources!

Its hard to notice when less frequent news sources are not getting updated anymore - this is why it would be really helpful if the user would be notified by a popup or something else for sources that are unreachable.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Font really small after the update

After the update a few days ago, it is very hard to read my feeds couse the font got so small now. It is hardly inpossible to read my feeds.
    Do I really have now to pay to make it smoothly readable again ?
    I have tried on two different computers, with full hd and wqhd resolution. Everywhere the same.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. dark mode links

The links in articles in dark mode are too hard to see and should be brighter like the text itself is.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. BUG: "J" keyboard shortcut is opening right slider even in the article view

I set the right slider to display when using Card view and magazine view. But when I press "J" in Article view, the right slider is opening.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 91 92
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base