Suggestions

What features would make feedly better for you?

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add an integration with Notion

Add an option to share articles or individual photos from articles to Notion.

https://www.notion.so

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Integration with other apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Integration with Gmail

I hope that I can receive all the RSS feeds when I am reading my emails with Gmail, instead of switching between different windows.
    Besides, it would be great if I can use my gmail to store all my RSS feeds permanently, with the board/label function of course.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integration with other apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. add support for the new BDSMLR

Tumblr has started removing adult-oriented posts, forcing bloggers to seek alternative sites. One of these sites is BDSMLR. However, Feedly does not support this new site.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Integration with other apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Where can I find sandbox client id and client secret?

I'm developing an App using Feedly API which requires OAUTH login. Developer doc (https://developer.feedly.com/v3/sandbox/) indicates that the "sandbox client id and client secret are posted once a month on Google forum (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/feedly-cloud)". However it looks like the feedl-cloud Google forum is closed.

So what should we do, please advise.

Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. End of google+ - cleaning

As Google Plus is now dead ...

I suggest to delete all references/mechanisms (code, website, closing tickets for open suggestions, android/ios/... applications, documentation, ...) for it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Integration with other apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bug Report : Android app not playing podcasts.

Last week I had issues with podcasts playing in the Android app on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Samsung Galaxy Tab E. The files say bad url now, but work fine on the Desktop Google Chrome client.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Get the firefox extension back (because its native RSS reader is now dead)

Mozilla killed the native reader of Firefox in the last update. The time for the come back of a feedly extension for firefox is therefor now !

The idea is to be able to see every existent RSS feed on a webpage and to add them easily into feedly

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Update your app page once in a while

The page https://feedly.com/apps.html is out of date.

Apps like Greader, Press, Reader+ and Justreader are discontinued and no longer avaible in Google Play.

I now use Palabre to compensate for the fact that Feedly has no widget functionality (The single story widget we have now is off course useless when having lots of feeds).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add Firefox Focus as browser choice. Also fix the bug that makes me lose my articles when signal disappears - this prevents offline use.

I used to use the “Share” function to read articles in Firefox focus. Now I can’t, as I have to remove the title from the link. Why don’t you add Firefox Focus as a browser option?

There is also a bug that generates an error when signal is lost, making me lose my list of loaded articles.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Change the UX around saving articles to Pocket

Hi,

I find the UX around saving articles to Pocket annoying: far too often I swipe "too far" and end up opening the "Save to board" screen. I don't use boards but there's no way to turn this functionality off.

The improved UI has seen me trial using the Feedly app in preference over Palabre but I still prefer the way Palabre handles integration.

Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. What happened to the Instapaper integration? It was one of the best features of the app.

What happened to the Instapaper integration? It was one of the best features of the app. Unsure if I will continue using it without this App without it

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Integration with other apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. bring back the firefox add-on

because [1] it is not available anymore and I can't see a way to contact you guys...
    [1] https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/save-to-feedly-board/

60 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  9 comments  ·  Integration with other apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. edge browser

1It would be great to have a Microsoft Edge extension for feedly!

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Integration with other apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. add support for JSON Feed

Feedly should support adding feeds in the new JSON Feed format:
    https://jsonfeed.org

e.g. https://daringfireball.net/feeds/json

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. to bring back the iOS built-in dictionary features to feedly

We were able to use the "definition " (newly called "look-up") features in iOS to check those vocabulary that we don't understand while reading. This is a super convenient and useful feature for us as a reader. However with the latest updates, this awesome feature was gone together. Now we need to open the article using browser to get the text definition checking which is eating more data (as you need to load the article again) and not efficient and smart at all.

So we hope feedly can bring back the feature.

73 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Integration with other apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. create a "new tab page" extension for chrome

Chrome's New Tab page is useful but limited. If I want to open the same things over and over, I have folders on my bookmarks bar and can open those...

That "new tab" page can be replaced by extensions, and a chrome extension to do just that with Feedly would be great.

I currently use Muz.li to get a curated feed as a set of tiles when I open an empty tab, but I'd *much rather* get a tiled view of my Feedly favourites instead. Then I could be using my own personalized feed instead of one curated by an…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Support Office365 integration for OneNote Online

Thousands of small businesses and entrepreneurs are using Office365, and you simply MUST support the ability for users to send from feedly to OneNote Online with an Office365 account (not a Microsoft account).

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Integration with other apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Be able to open a website/article in incognito mode in Chrome (from the Feedly app).

There doesn't seem a way to open a link from the Feedly app straight into incognito mode.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 27 28
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base