Suggestions

What features would make feedly better for you?

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add RSS but Suddenly Log me out..

Hi,

When I try to add a rss into my feedly, it suddenly logged out.
    I have tried on both web and app and don't know what happens..

105 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    7 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, can you please send us the RSS you’re trying to add to your Feedly that logs you out? Can you also make sure you’re running the latest version of Feedly app by logging out, clearing your cache and logging back in?
    We’re at care@feedly.com

2. Safari extensions no longer available?

So I still have the '' Save to Feedly Board '' Safari extension, but I've noticed that you guys doesn't have it anymore in the browser add-ons page.

I suppose this means that Feedly won't develop safari extensions because of the Developer fee that Apple asks to publish safari extensions.

I plan to upgrade to macOS Catalina when it launches, and I don't want to loose that functionalty, as I've been using Feedly for years, and the save to board extension is sooo convenient.

any words on this? Thanks a lot!

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. revert back to the old look!

The new look is horrible. The left-hand menu font is far too small.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add automatic support for system-wide dark mode

Please support detecting the light or dark mode of the operating system and enable the appropriate theme automatically.

https://webkit.org/blog/8840/dark-mode-support-in-webkit/

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add a toggle button to show all or only unread items

Add a button to all feeds to toggle view of all items or only unread (near the "Mark as read", "Refresh" and "Layout" buttons.)
    Currently you need to open the "More options" menu and toggle an item. This will turn it into a single click.

101 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bug: iOS 13 Blank feed list list sidebar

Feedly 68.0 on iOS 13.1 (17A5844a) has a bug where swiping from the left to bring up the feed list results in a blank pane. See screenshot.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. More articles in mobile All-View

Please show more articles than the top 20 in the mobile App "All View", like a endless newsstream.

70 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add an integration with Notion

Add an option to share articles or individual photos from articles to Notion.

https://www.notion.so

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Integration with other apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Don't restart Feedly app when switching apps

Bug report: In Feedly app when I open a link to see a page on Browser app, when I go back to Feedly the app restarts.

It really hurts the experience because I lost focus. Is very common jump from Feedly to Browser back and forward.

I have a Xiaomi Mi A2 with Android 9.

Screen recording attached.

Please try to fix this, I guess is not for all the users because it will be critical, but I'm sure many users are experiencing this.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. List doesn't update properly

Feeds with no new content aren't being removed -- not even after clicking the 'refresh' icon -- and some feeds still show new a number for "new" posts even when there aren't any in the feed.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Web UI: Hide left toolbar & bring back contrast

These are the two changes in the new Web UI that utterly ruin my experience and I can't figure out why you did it like this.

1. Kill the left tool-bar. Kill it with fire. Pointless and bad. What do users do more often, add content or read content?? The menu bar appears to exist solely for the purpose of frustrating me when I try to access the Feeds list - my muscle memory takes the mouse over to the tool-bar accidentally. Because every other website with a UI element such as the Feeds list has it on the left…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I may want to be able to select the color of LeftnavList in the settings.

Recently, the UI has changed and the LeftnavList has turned gray. I like white earlier. I may want to be able to select the color of LeftnavList in the settings.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Title-Only View bug, when I expand an item it auto opens the article link in a new tab

Steps to reproduce:
    1. Use default view of Title-Only View
    2. Expand an article in "All" view

Expected: The article expands so I can read in feely.

Actual: The first few articles will expand and open the article in a new tab. After a while it stops creating new tabs

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Parser to pdf

Hi

Seriously considering the purchase of a feedly pro account.
    Yet one functionnality is still giving me some doubt, and I'm not finding any answers with a search.

I've been using a competitor of feedly by the name of "READKIT" on MacOs, a one-off 10$ purchase (much cheaper than feedly).

Readkit has a functionnality I really need, I would like to know if it is (or is planned to be) available in the feedly app.

A rss post quite often only comes as an extract. To get the rest of an article, you more than often need to show the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please show the blog author in All Personal Feeds

Currently in the WebView and Mobile apps (both ios & android) when I go to the "All personal feeds" section using the "Magazine view," below the blog post title, only the the feed name is shown. My suggestion is to also show the blog post author.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Have an unlimited source option

I have over 1500 sources, and now I am suddenly unable to add more sources, with the program telling me I reached my 500 limit. If the highest option only gives 1500, what reason do I have to upgrade at all, and simply search for another option? If your BEST doesn't work for me, the only thing I can do is migrate to another platform.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. remove or move deceptive and obtrusive ads.

I have used Feedly for quite a while now and have enjoyed just how much I could do with it without paying anything. I understand the need for revenue and providing a reason to upgrade to the pro version. That said, today I noticed an ad in my feed that looked basically like any other news article. While I do not mind unobtrusive ads, say off to the side of the page, seeing them in this manner makes me not want to use the product any longer. If I continue to see this I most likely will seek out another…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. select next/previous in dark mode needs more contrast

When navigating a list of articles with n/p in dark mode - it's hard to pick out the item which would be selected. The "cursor" is a minimal outline. Please make it stand out better.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Ich will Artikel nach Schlagworten aussortieren können. Ich lese beispielsweise jeden Tag Angebote und möchte Angebote mit Xiaomie nicht

Ich will eine Blacklist mit der ich Artikel aussortieren kann oder als gelesen markieren. Das soll über Schlagworte erfolgen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 445 446
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base