Suggestions

What features would make feedly better for you?

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix fuzzy images

The new Android interface looks great and all, but the images are fuzzy now. I use Feedly to read webcomics, so getting the full image resolution is essential.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make Feedly Pixel 3 XL compliant

The top bar is almost halfway trhu under the notch area. See attached screenshot.
    Feedly Pro user here.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stop suggesting feedly pro after first rejection

I think I pressed "No thanks" button on Feedly Pro advertising page about 100 times already and it keeps appearing. I enjoy feedly a lot, but I don't need Pro functionality and this constant advertising is a bit annoying. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Contact support is impossible

How can we contact support? I am a free happy user but having feeds updating problem today.
    I d like to know if i am the only one..

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    51 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Provide a contact email or Phone number for enterprise support

Can you please provide your contact details to discuss enterprise license for the company?

Suggestion, it would be great if there are contact details on the website itself.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Integration with other apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fix app crash

For some reason the feedly app crashes on my android phone.

Have been a happy user for many years - thanks! - thus this is a major issue!

Any tips to fix this?

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Working support/contact form

I'm a free user, and the "Support" link for me shows just an upgrade offer without any means for contacts (to search for this idea list, I had to google for it). https://feedly.com/i/support mentioned in another suggestion here doesn't work either - it just shows mobile app ad

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Need to Contact Feedly!

Please add a means to contact customer support! I have questions that the forum is not able to answer.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. YouTube feeds updated with thousands of old videos just now!

Just 1 hour ago, nearly all my YouTube feeds are showing hundreds/thousands of new videos but they all are pointing to very old vidoes.
    It seems to be affecting feeds: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=<blah>
    Feeds subscribed this way are fine: https://www.youtube.com/feeds/videos.xml?channel_id=<blah>

HELP, I got 6264 new vidoes in my feed ;(

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, we’re very sorry, as we’ve improved the Youtube integration yesterday, it brought this issue with it as well. It should be fixed now. If not, please mark those old feeds as read. The Youtube integration should be more reliable and faster from now on.

10. Ability to cancel membersip

The reason why PRO users still show as FREE is because they make it impossible to cancel your account! What a Sham!!! Please cancel my membership and refund me the amount you just collected.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. provide a refund

Hello, I don't know who to contact. I was under the impression that I was unsubscribed from this service, but I recieved a charge today on my paypal account for another year of service. I did not request this and do not want to subsribe for another year. Please provide me a refund for this charge.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 24,486 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    446 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Search within my feedly

Ability to search for articles within my feeds, categories and just from all my feedly

17,572 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    949 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone,
    We’ve recently launched a major new version of feedly Search.
    It is 10x faster, empowers you to search your entire feedly history without limitations and supports filters and operators. Also for the first time, you can search beyond your feedly and discover new interesting content.

For a quick tour of the new Search, we made a video demo: https://feedly.com/index.html#pro/search
    Try it out: http://feedly.com/index.html#search/interstellar/title/engagement.high/video/topic/global.popular

Search is part of feedly Pro.
    Non-pro users can use all the operators and features and get access to the first search results.

Don’t hesitate to try it out give us your feedback.
    Best,
    -Remi

15. Make Feedly have smooth scrolling instead of page by page scrolling. It makes quickly scanning through articles more natural.

Make Feedly have smooth scrolling instead of page by page scrolling. It makes quickly scanning through articles more natural. The two current scrolling methods seem choppy.

2,988 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    101 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. donate

I don't need the pro version but love the service and understand you have costs associated with running the service, is there a place I can donate to in lieu of the pro subscription?

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, thank you for your interest in donating and supporting Feedly. The only way to donate right now would be to start a monthly subscription for a couple months and cancel when you feel you’ve donated enough.

17. 6,020 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    364 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Filters to hide or highlight items – based on keywords and phrases

For example: I want to hide all items containing the word "pope". Now I just need to create a filter and all items with the word "pope" in headline and/or content will be hidden from my news stream. Same for highlighting certain words or phrases.

6,809 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  286 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. OPML Export

This one's pretty simple. Our data is our data, and I don't want it trapped in Feedly. Up until now this wasn't a problem, since we could sync with google reader and export from there, but now that Google Reader is shutting down we need a formal, user friendly options to export our feed data in multiple formats.

3,469 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    98 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Arthur responded

We just added OPML export to feedly. To do so please visit: http://cloud.feedly.com/#opml
    Cut and paste the content of this file into a local file and name it feedly.opml.
    That way you will have all your feeds on your computer.

20. Use the full width of my screen to display more content

Currently, feedly looks great, but it is only using 1239 pixels (horizontally) of my 1920 pixel wide display (1903 when you take away the scroll bar). That's almost 35% completely un-used space that could give me a better experience.

Specifically: I like to see the small excerpt from an item next to the title. I've just moved from Google Reader, where I was able to see much more of these excerpts.

For comparison, here's a one-above-the-other image showing how Google Reader compares to feedly:

http://i.imgur.com/Mn8wzlr.png

3,234 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    97 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Full width display was implemented with v14.0.477 of feedly on desktop (along with a few other features).

You can view the full change log in our blog post: http://blog.feedly.com/2013/04/08/14-0-477-a-new-version-of-feedly-desktop-focusing-performance-and-quality/

Thanks to the community and everyone who upvoted this suggestion. We continue to listen to your input and requests, so don’t hesitate to vote on other suggestions.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base