Suggestions

What features would make feedly better for you?

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. "show caption" button gone. why???

Please bring back "show caption" option.
    Thanks.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. After update I can't read any articles

Last night, overnight, my iPhone 5 downloaded the latest version of feedly. Now when I click on an article, the article gets marked as read but I can't actually read the article! No text comes up. I tried closing and reopening the app - didn't fix it. I tried rebooting my phone - didn't fix it. I tried deleting the app and reinstalling it - didn't fix it. What's going on here? This problem completely breaks the app.

55 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow me to 'properly' see the ratio of articles Read to Presented so as to manage my feeds.

I am looking to eliminating feeds (perhaps based on those that present lots of articles that I don't read), and I thought there was a way to see the feeds, their location, the article count and the number read (or even better) the number saved. And I could then move a feed as well as moving into a "don't show, not all) folder. Note this effectively deletes the feed, but allows me to remember the feeds even if I don't think I want to have them active.

Note: Properly means that there is some way to have these counts Decay…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Organizing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Mark as read button changes section from Today to All

After scrolling through my Today section and tapping the Mark as read button at the bottom, the section is changed from Today to All.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow the user to choose scrolling method

Allow the user to choose between smooth continuous scrolling or paged scrolling in the new android app. I really don't like smooth scrolling as its harder to keep track of your position in the article list whereas its much easier to scan each page for articles of interest before moving to the next page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fix fuzzy images

The new Android interface looks great and all, but the images are fuzzy now. I use Feedly to read webcomics, so getting the full image resolution is essential.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make Feedly Pixel 3 XL compliant

The top bar is almost halfway trhu under the notch area. See attached screenshot.
    Feedly Pro user here.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Stop suggesting feedly pro after first rejection

I think I pressed "No thanks" button on Feedly Pro advertising page about 100 times already and it keeps appearing. I enjoy feedly a lot, but I don't need Pro functionality and this constant advertising is a bit annoying. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Contact support is impossible

How can we contact support? I am a free happy user but having feeds updating problem today.
    I d like to know if i am the only one..

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    54 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Provide a contact email or Phone number for enterprise support

Can you please provide your contact details to discuss enterprise license for the company?

Suggestion, it would be great if there are contact details on the website itself.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Integration with other apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Don't try to trick us with sponsored content

As of this moment there are sponsored "articles" inserted in between actual articles that are really just ads, but they're made to look exactly like a user-subscribed article, effectively camouflaged. I'm not against the entire idea of ad revenue, but disguising it in an effort to trick me into a popup ad is scummy and never makes me want to support this company.

I also wasn't able to reach the Support page to submit this since every time I tried I was redirected to a Please Subscribe Now page that just made it worse.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Working support/contact form

I'm a free user, and the "Support" link for me shows just an upgrade offer without any means for contacts (to search for this idea list, I had to google for it). https://feedly.com/i/support mentioned in another suggestion here doesn't work either - it just shows mobile app ad

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Fix app crash

For some reason the feedly app crashes on my android phone.

Have been a happy user for many years - thanks! - thus this is a major issue!

Any tips to fix this?

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Need to Contact Feedly!

Please add a means to contact customer support! I have questions that the forum is not able to answer.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. YouTube feeds updated with thousands of old videos just now!

Just 1 hour ago, nearly all my YouTube feeds are showing hundreds/thousands of new videos but they all are pointing to very old vidoes.
    It seems to be affecting feeds: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=<blah>
    Feeds subscribed this way are fine: https://www.youtube.com/feeds/videos.xml?channel_id=<blah>

HELP, I got 6264 new vidoes in my feed ;(

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    18 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, we’re very sorry, as we’ve improved the Youtube integration yesterday, it brought this issue with it as well. It should be fixed now. If not, please mark those old feeds as read. The Youtube integration should be more reliable and faster from now on.

16. Ability to cancel membersip

The reason why PRO users still show as FREE is because they make it impossible to cancel your account! What a Sham!!! Please cancel my membership and refund me the amount you just collected.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. provide a refund

Hello, I don't know who to contact. I was under the impression that I was unsubscribed from this service, but I recieved a charge today on my paypal account for another year of service. I did not request this and do not want to subsribe for another year. Please provide me a refund for this charge.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. make feedly better by putting an "unfollow" button on the feed page

It's too hard to unfollow a feed. Please put an "unfollow" button on the feed page, perhaps convert follow to "unfollow" (like twitter) and add a separate "Edit" button

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Organizing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Option to hide/unpin left side links

Right now you can Unpin and hide the menu. I like being able to see it, so I don't hide it. What I would like to hide is the NINE links below my list of feeds in the menu. I'm talking about the links to Recently read, Organize, Themes, Preferences, Pro Support, Roadmap, Mobile Apps, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service. For my useage I hardly ever, or never use these. And they take up more space than my feeds do. Let me unpin and hide this portion of the menu please!

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base