Suggestions

What features would make feedly better for you?

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Keyboard Shortcuts like Google Reader

One of the core reasons why I have been using Google Reader is the list of shortcuts it has. I find some of these missing in Feedly. I would be happy to have you built similar shortcuts like Google Reader.

Some of the shortcuts which I use and I feel are missing are:
    1) Option to select a particular RSS feed. Google reader has this by specifiying key G followed by T. It goes to a particular tag.
    2) Option to make the Views as Titles for all the feeds. Currently I have to do this manually visiting each feed. …

1,880 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  112 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sharing via email

From a Google Reader ex-user: I frequently share feed articles via email. I don't see that option anywhere on the Chrome plug-in of Feedly (although it works great on the iOS version that I also use). Should be trivial to add to Chrome? Thx.

1,533 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    84 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Saved for later bug

I have a bug on my “Saved For Later” list. One article is stuck in there, even when I take the “Saved For Later” tag off it keeps being displayed on my list… and it's the most frustrating experience I had.

This bug made me think about a feature, a Single button to empty the “Saved for Sater” list, removing all the tags from all the articles using just one click or even 2 —if you add it on one menu.

This is different to the concept of “Mark as Read” I don't mean to mark them as read, I…

686 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    141 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re very sorry for this, please if you’re not able to delete some article from Save for Later, if it is stuck there forever, let me know at care@feedly.com I’ll fix this for you from our end.
    Also please send me your userID from : https://feedly.com/i/console

userID is a string of numbers and characters on top of that page, usually something like this: 8ad234e3-3921-40ac-9808-39213e8c65ff

4. Option to show only unread on feedly mobile

An option to show only unread articles in the "Latest" and other views.

1,450 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    37 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, it is now possible on Android (see the 3 dots menu in category in the top right position) and iOS apps (see the gear icon in the category in the top right position) to see only unread articles.

5. Undo Mark All As Read

If you accidentally mark all as read, you should be able to undo.

1,262 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    134 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fix problems with feeds not updating

I have one feed that won't update: The Corner from National Review. I have unsubscribed and resubscribed, but still no updates since Monday 4/16/13. All other feeds seem to be updating normally.

592 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    158 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, we’d like to address this issue with couple ways to do when one of your feeds is not updating.
    There are more scenarios, usually when the feeds it not updating, there might have been a change on the side of the website,blog,news site you follow. Sometimes they change the URL of the feed – you can go to the website and look for the new one.
    Here are some tips on adding feeds to your feedly or discovering them on the site: https://feedly.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/187494-how-to-add-news-feeds-to-your-feedly

Sometimes when you see you have the correct RSS feed URL and that the site produces new content, they might have blocked us – in this case, please let us know either through Twitter: https://twitter.com/feedly or the Open Community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/113648582731838175643

Thank you.

7. "Title View" as default display option

an option for the default view for "Titles"

1,049 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    50 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Arthur responded

The feature is now available!

On feedly desktop go in Preferences (at the bottom of the left menu). The second section is called “Default view” and enables you to set a view as default. This includes the Titles view.

We are also working on bringing this feature on feedly mobile. Keep an eye on blog.feedly.com for new features announcement.

8. / www.livejournal.com/

June 15 channel / www.livejournal.com/ not updated Feedly ...

347 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    66 comments  ·  Organizing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Arthur responded

The issue is now fixed. If you have other problems with this feed please contact care@feedly.com with the subject [feed], the name of the feed in the body as well as what is happening.

9. Export my RSS data from feedly

Maybe.. some someday later...
    feedly will not available like Google Reader now...

I need to backup my RSS data to another services.
    Please provide this feature to user thanks!

777 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    95 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. support JSON feeds, especially now that Twitter has retired its RSS format

want to still be able to subscribe to Twitter feeds without having to create Twitter account

308 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    18 comments  ·  Integration with other apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. customize font size and typeface

Please provide a way to increase/decrease the font size or change its typeface. This should not depend on the theme selected, just as windows provides the option to select a theme as a separate option from selecting fonts.

Currently i see the fonts are too small and i would like to customize that without having to use Ctrl+ in my browser, i.e. i want the frames of articles to be the same size but just increase the size of the font inside them.

433 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    29 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Previous and next buttons please

I want feedly to have previous and next buttons...have to scroll for every article right which is not user friendly.......

177 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Not limit feeds to 30 days

Hi,
    It seems feeds are erased if not looked at within 30 days.
    You should change this

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Organizing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The fact that articles are automatically marked as read after 30 days is a performance thing in feedly, we have this set in the back-end as this allows for better/faster refreshing and handling of the unread counts and articles.

2 comments on this:

1. For feeds that publish less frequently but that you still want to follow diligently, there is a preference setting in feedly to mark certain feeds as “Favorite”, this may be a useful feature for this purpose: http://feedly.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/263389-how-to-mark-unmark-as-must-read-

2. Just in case this isn’t clear: you can still access the entire feed history we have indexed in feedly over time by setting your feed preferences to display all articles (read and unread). To set this preference, see: http://feedly.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/297491-view-read-unread-articles-only

14. Explore start page

Coming from Google Reader, there was an option to start with the Explore page. This is similar to the Today page, but instead of unread articles of my existing feeds, it showed articles from feeds that I am not currently subscribed to but may find interesting.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. mark as read

when i hit "mark as read" feedly redirect to the ALL Section and not to the next topic, yesterday (june 7) this was not happening
    thanks

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. landscape rotation broken after yesterdays update (40.0.1) on my iPhone 7

After yesterdays update, I can't get the Feedly app to switch to the landscape view on my iPhone 7. It seems to be locked in portrait mode. All my other apps have no trouble rotating to landscape to and back portrait. I've tried toggling the rotation lock in the iPhone control center, uninstalling/reinstalling the app, and powering off and restarting my phone with no success.

I'm running an iPhone 7 (Model: MNAJ2LL/A, iOS version 11.2), Feedly version 40.0.1

105 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    61 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Update: New Feedly for iOS out: thank you for the feedback! We listened and improved rotation support in the built-in browser, fixed a few sharing bugs, and improved deep sharing!

17. Please update for iPhone X

Please update the iOS app for iPhone X. I feel like I am back on an iPhone 5 or God forbid a 4. Feedlot is my primary rss reader and it’s very tough on my new phone. Thanks in advance.

Ari

358 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    25 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Bring back automatic advance to the next category

Up until this morning, feedly automatically advanced to the next category when I had marked all the items in one category 'read.' Suddenly this nice feature has gone away. Can we have it back, please? Or can you tell me how to re-enable it?

52 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    19 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, we’re very sorry for this regression, we’ve already fixed it and pushed a new build out. If you still experience this, please log out and log back into your Feedly. Thank you.

19. Missing upgrade

I've paid and been charged for pro through paypal, it's gone through but my account hasn't gone pro and i can't contact support

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)