Suggestions

What features would make feedly better for you?

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Export my RSS data from feedly

Maybe.. some someday later...
    feedly will not available like Google Reader now...

I need to backup my RSS data to another services.
    Please provide this feature to user thanks!

777 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    95 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. support JSON feeds, especially now that Twitter has retired its RSS format

want to still be able to subscribe to Twitter feeds without having to create Twitter account

308 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    18 comments  ·  Integration with other apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. DO NOT auto pin tabs in Chrome or any other browser.

Today, I opened Chrome. Haven installed the Feedly extension, I did notice that I has some weird tab that decided to add itself. Not liking that, I thought, "diabling the extension will solve this."

No.

Much problem surfing later, I discover that I have to "unpin" the tab. Also, the tab does not stay "unpinned." THIS IS BAD. I didn't put the tab there, and I DON'T WANT IT. GET IT OFF!

You absolutely cannot do this. I don't care how many votes this suggestions gets, if I see it happen again, feedly will be DEAD to me. I will…

188 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    32 comments  ·  Integration with other apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, this was a bug. It has supposed to be an opt-in and a bug in our preferences make it an opt-out. This problem was fixed yesterday: feedly is no longer creating a tab and pinning it.

If you have a feedly pinned tab and want to remove it, please right click on tab and select the unpin option.

Also if you still experience this, Todd has a solution:

If the pinned tab keeps coming back, you are likely hitting the following bug in Chrome which has been around a very long time:

http://crbug.com/71939

To fix it, make sure you have a New Tab page opened. Close the pinned tab. Then close the browser VIA THIS METHOD ONLY: Open the drop-down menu to the far right of the navbar, and choose “Exit” at the bottom.

This should make your Chrome pop up with only the New Tab Page on…

4. dark theme

Dark theme for Feedly similar to "Reader Plus Enhanced" Chrome extension. I love the Modern Grey color but the white background for the feed lists hurts my eyes

511 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    41 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. customize font size and typeface

Please provide a way to increase/decrease the font size or change its typeface. This should not depend on the theme selected, just as windows provides the option to select a theme as a separate option from selecting fonts.

Currently i see the fonts are too small and i would like to customize that without having to use Ctrl+ in my browser, i.e. i want the frames of articles to be the same size but just increase the size of the font inside them.

433 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    29 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Previous and next buttons please

I want feedly to have previous and next buttons...have to scroll for every article right which is not user friendly.......

177 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Not limit feeds to 30 days

Hi,
    It seems feeds are erased if not looked at within 30 days.
    You should change this

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Organizing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The fact that articles are automatically marked as read after 30 days is a performance thing in feedly, we have this set in the back-end as this allows for better/faster refreshing and handling of the unread counts and articles.

2 comments on this:

1. For feeds that publish less frequently but that you still want to follow diligently, there is a preference setting in feedly to mark certain feeds as “Favorite”, this may be a useful feature for this purpose: http://feedly.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/263389-how-to-mark-unmark-as-must-read-

2. Just in case this isn’t clear: you can still access the entire feed history we have indexed in feedly over time by setting your feed preferences to display all articles (read and unread). To set this preference, see: http://feedly.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/297491-view-read-unread-articles-only

8. Search Saved Items

Allow users to Search in their Saved Items

59 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  6 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Explore start page

Coming from Google Reader, there was an option to start with the Explore page. This is similar to the Today page, but instead of unread articles of my existing feeds, it showed articles from feeds that I am not currently subscribed to but may find interesting.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. mark as read

when i hit "mark as read" feedly redirect to the ALL Section and not to the next topic, yesterday (june 7) this was not happening
    thanks

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. landscape rotation broken after yesterdays update (40.0.1) on my iPhone 7

After yesterdays update, I can't get the Feedly app to switch to the landscape view on my iPhone 7. It seems to be locked in portrait mode. All my other apps have no trouble rotating to landscape to and back portrait. I've tried toggling the rotation lock in the iPhone control center, uninstalling/reinstalling the app, and powering off and restarting my phone with no success.

I'm running an iPhone 7 (Model: MNAJ2LL/A, iOS version 11.2), Feedly version 40.0.1

105 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    61 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Update: New Feedly for iOS out: thank you for the feedback! We listened and improved rotation support in the built-in browser, fixed a few sharing bugs, and improved deep sharing!

12. Please update for iPhone X

Please update the iOS app for iPhone X. I feel like I am back on an iPhone 5 or God forbid a 4. Feedlot is my primary rss reader and it’s very tough on my new phone. Thanks in advance.

Ari

358 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    25 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Bring back automatic advance to the next category

Up until this morning, feedly automatically advanced to the next category when I had marked all the items in one category 'read.' Suddenly this nice feature has gone away. Can we have it back, please? Or can you tell me how to re-enable it?

52 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    19 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, we’re very sorry for this regression, we’ve already fixed it and pushed a new build out. If you still experience this, please log out and log back into your Feedly. Thank you.

14. Missing upgrade

I've paid and been charged for pro through paypal, it's gone through but my account hasn't gone pro and i can't contact support

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Difference between create new board and new feed

Maybe this isn't the place to ask this but I can't seem to find where to ask support questions. Now that Google+ is shutting down I've migrated all my saved posts to Feedly. What's the difference between create new board and new feed? I currently have everything in a board but it appears a new feed might work too.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Organizing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. monthly payment

Monthly payment option should be allowed rather than yearly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Give users the ability to create multiple ‘Save for Later’ lists

This would enable organised lists, for example see all the recipes saved when figuring out what’s for dinner, or more easily find the Atlantic article you’re telling your friend about.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Organizing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. New bug: Click "Mark all as read" from a feed inside the first group - it doesn't jump to the next feed but goes up

Since a few days ago, when clicking "mark all as read" within a feed inside the first group of feeds - instead of going to the next feed, as it used to and as it currently does for other groups, it goes up to "All".

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Make it easier to contact support

I upgraded to Feedly Pro as a monthly subscriber, but some of the "features" that are supposed to be available to me are not available. I've been charged, and I can add additional feeds, but I am still seeing a ton of ads. Every time I try to contact support for this issue, it brings me to a paywall. But I'VE ALREADY PAID. That's exactly why I need support! There is no way for me to get help on this situation, so I'm paying for a service that is only partially functional. This is unacceptable! I feel like I've wasted…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base