Suggestions

What features would make feedly better for you?

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I want to sign up for a monthly Pro subscription but can't figure out how. Am I missing something obvious?

I would like to pay monthly for Feedly Pro but can't find out how. I pay monthly for many other services like Netflix and Pandora and it's my preferred to subscribe to services on-line. Is it really not possible? If it is possible it sure is very well hidden!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Organizing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix Adobe advertising block so it doesn't scroll with titles.

With free version show Adobe title. But remove Adobe advertising overlay on top of titles. (See attached.)

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    20 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. fix support links. Nothing comes up when I click support or VIP support (I am a feedly pro user).

fix support links. Nothing comes up when I click support or VIP support (I am a feedly pro user). I was looking to change my billing information and could not find how to do so, and the support links are non functional/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I'm unable to open my Saved Items

I'm unable to open my Saved Items

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. offline customer support

Hello,

Is there a hotline for Pro customers? The google account linked to my pro feedly account was deleted. I cannot access my feedly account anymore...

Thank you!
    Tom G

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Feedly automaticly delete my feeds.

I've had 100+ subs and feedly delete more than 3/4 of them.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Organizing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Have a way to leave a Team

I've been using Feedly for several years to read RSS feeds. I was recently invited to a Feedly team for work, and now my Feedly experience is worse. There are just a bunch of new features and feeds that I would rather ignore. I would like to sign out of the team and go back to only seeing my personal content, but I don't see a way to do this. I suspect I could ask my manager to remove me from the team, but I think there should be a way for me to do it myself.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Show the actual contents of RSS and Atom feeds

I think Feedly is suddenly trying to be "smart" about what content it shows from RSS and Atom feeds. As far as I know, it used to show exactly what was in the feed. Now it seems to be showing (some of) the contents of the web page that each entry links to. This seems like it could be useful, but it is not even always correctly identifying the "contents" that should be shown. In one case, it showed me one very long comment from the blog entry, instead of showing me the actual entry.

It is also not showing…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The "Looking for support? We are happy to help." link in the VIP Support page is not working

I wanted to report an error through the Support page, and I discovered that the VIP Support page has unclickable texts where it reads "Looking for support? We are happy to help."
    The text looks to contain a hyperling, but when clicking it nothing happens.

Also, the original error was that when accessing a Board with several Feeds, the general board view is showing no unread articles, when instead each feed inside the board has about +1K articles for reading.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. review the YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE section to make sure it is relevent and not offensive

I am following Business Writing and the suggestions in that section are "Beautiful extreme bondage," Male Denial and Female Dominance," and "Sensual Pegging." I am using this account for work purposes, and those suggestions are WAY off topic and extremely inappropriate.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Incorporate Sponsored Articles/Ads into the Normal Work-Flow

Having ads with different behaviors and without the ability to mark them as read intermixed with normal articles makes Feedly frustrating to use, and disrupts a user’s work-flow, especially for users who use Feedly to organize a large volume of feeds/articles.

When reviewing and marking articles as read I regularly end up clicking on ads by accident. In the cards view clicking where you
    expect a "Mark as Read" button to be opens a new page for that add, completely disrupting work-flow. In other view modes the "X" brings up an unexpected pop-up which again disrupts the work-flow. In all…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. provide a way to restore deleted feeds.

Somehow almost all my feeds were deleted. Is there a way to restore them?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please bring back the old "go to next/previous" article buttons on Widows/Chrome

Please bring back the old "go to next/previous" article buttons on Windows/Chrome. They were there yesterday and worked fine. Today they're impossible to find.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. make it easier to add blogs

I am trying to find some blogs, but I get this error message: {"errorCode":404,"errorId":"ap1int-sv2.2018061511.2548951","errorMessage":"API. Even when I use the feature to manually add the feed, it doesn't work and I get an error message

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integration with other apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Love Feddly but need your help!!!

how do I share a feed so my teammates can follow the same account easily without making thing complicating?? I need to be able to share my setup without requiring accounts... is this possible?

(they will not all engage accounts but im trying to push your software)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Specific link to an article does link to the main page of the newspaper - Straits Times

For a month or so articles from the Straits Times (http://www.straitstimes.com/news/asia/rss.xml) are now all linked to the main page of Straits Times (http://www.straitstimes.com/global) instead of the specific page of the article (e.g. http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/south-asia/attack-on-workers-at-key-pakistan-port-for-chinese-project). When I look up the RSS feeds of http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/south-asia/attack-on-workers-at-key-pakistan-port-for-chinese-project on a normal browser page the links to the specific page of the article are shown. Is this a feedly or Straits times problem? If it is a feedly problem, please fix it soon. Thanks a lot.

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. accidentally unfollowed some feeds (I think), hoping to restore if possible

I wanted to move a collection of feeds into the "Uncategorized" collection. (I don't use collections and wanted to put everything under one roof.) I went to Organize Sources, selected all, clicked on Reorganize, and under "Added In", I unchecked the collection name. I thought that would move everything to Uncategorized by default, but I THINK it just unfollowed them.

1) Am I wrong? Am I still following those feeds but just can't find them?
    2) If I did unfollow them, is there any way I can undo that, or find out what they were so I can re-follow them?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Organizing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Adding new RSS feeds is broken

I have tried adding new full RSS feed using the Chrome extension "RSS Subscription Extension (by Google)" but each time it gives an error of:
    {"errorCode":404,"errorId":"ap2int-sv2.2018022302.3085178","errorMessage":"API version not found"}

This also happens when using the Subtome.com subscribe button. What is going on? Has the API changed?

I currently have to log into Feedly and manually paste the entire URL to subscribe, which is rather annoying.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Wiley journal rss broken recently

Within the last week, Feedly is no longer handling Wiley-Blackwell scientific journals such as Advanced Materials correctly. Every day my Feedly reports that there are hundreds of new articles from these journals, but all the entries are the same and just list the journal volume number and date. I suspect Wiley has changed their rss format recently.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base