Suggestions

What features would make feedly better for you?

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add RSS but Suddenly Log me out..

Hi,

When I try to add a rss into my feedly, it suddenly logged out.
    I have tried on both web and app and don't know what happens..

105 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    7 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, can you please send us the RSS you’re trying to add to your Feedly that logs you out? Can you also make sure you’re running the latest version of Feedly app by logging out, clearing your cache and logging back in?
    We’re at care@feedly.com

2. put scrollbar back in article view in Android app

The big Android update send to have removed the scrollbar, making it impossible to see how much more article is left. Please put it back!

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. You’re making a “snapchat” level mistake

Prior to yesterday’s update, a page of unread items were marked as read once that page was dismissed. That behavior is now gone, even in the classic version. I scan 100’s of articles a day whenever a have a moment or two. My reader MUST support appropriate incremental marking of articles as read in order to support my use case. As of this update it does not - and neither does the Feedly Classic app.

You are about to lose a large portion of your audience if you don’t bring back this behavior immediately - as in days.

Feedly got…

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,would you try enabling mark as read on scroll and long pressing on articles to select form Mark as Read above/below? That would put you close to the previous behavior. We don’t have pages concept in the new app so we don’t know how to mark to mark a current page as read anymore.
    If that is a big change for you, there is Feedly Classic app still available.

4. no "Index" for 2 weeks?!

I'm trying to click on the Index link and all I get is a message saying "We are in the process of modernizing the index page. More in two weeks."

Are you saying I can't use the Index for two weeks? Seriously?!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Organizing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Stop that damn offer of yours on every visit of free users

Honestly, there are so many bugs and an nonexistent support for the free accounts that the offer of yours is just annoying on every visit.
    Stop it, or I will terminate my account once and for good.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Black Friday ad, keeps showing up on every visit, doesn't redirect properly

The Black Friday ad reappears after any change of section or subsequent visit.

The biggest issue is that, upon closing the ad, it simply redirects to my front page. I am usually trying to go to a specific feed or category of feed from a bookmark.

I tried to report this issue to support, but I can never reach the support page because I am also redirected away from it.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. End of google+ - cleaning

As Google Plus is now dead ...

I suggest to delete all references/mechanisms (code, website, closing tickets for open suggestions, android/ios/... applications, documentation, ...) for it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Integration with other apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Night Mode for the Browser Version

I would love to have the existing "night mode" from the mobile version in the browser on my desktop pc. Or at least an option to darken the backgrounnd. This is btw. the only missing thing, that holds me back from buying the feedly pro version ;-)

211 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Create a feed based on Feedly search (beyond your Feedly)

I upgraded to Pro for the "Search beyond your Feedly" feature. It is a valuable tool to discover content about a subject (journalist may depend on such a tool) and it appears to be more effective than Google Alerts keywords because the sources (feeds within Feedly) are indexed better from a 'readers' perspective.

Would it be possible to save a search result as a feed so that it would be easy to check for updates for a search query?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Organizing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Bring back the clutter free read in android app.

Recent android app update brought beautiful changes which I really liked but one thing that made me upset was removing the option of clutter free reading. Earlier, we demanded clutter free as default viewer so that no need to click button but now developers have even removed the button. Please bring back filter for clutter otherwise feedly will become like other feed readers. Not all pages can be changed to read mode in browsers that's why clutter free filter was efficient tool. Please developers bring it back.

Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. What happened to the Instapaper integration? It was one of the best features of the app.

What happened to the Instapaper integration? It was one of the best features of the app. Unsure if I will continue using it without this App without it

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integration with other apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Make it optional to display no or all read articles once all have been read

I see in here that many people have asked for no articles to be displayed once they've all been marked read, but I rather enjoyed it beforehand -- if I wanted to reread a post or marked something read accidentally, I could just refresh that feed and bam! All the articles there for my perusal once more.

As such, can we please make it an option to return that functionality? Cause right now, it's suddenly become an obnoxious hassle for me to both a) keep my feeds organized and b) reread older content.

217 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    21 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Round/adaptive icon

It would be great if the app got support for round/adaptive launcher icons for Android 8.0 onwards so that the icon isn't displayed in a white circle on devices such as the Google Pixel and is instead more like the iOS icon.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I can't select List View on Android???

I've been using feedly for quite a long time on PC and my phone (iPhone). I just picked up an Android tablet and was looking forward to using feedly on it as well, but I've hit a bit of a snag:

I can't select List View for my feeds.

I can select it for the default view in the settings, but for individual feeds and categories (some of which I already set to other things while trying to find the right view), all that tapping the button for List View does is close the three dot setting menu.

I've tried…

83 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 60 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  9 comments  ·  Integration with other apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Organize subscriptions within the categories

I would like to organize my subscriptions within the categories and to give them an order (not necessarily alphabetical). As far as I know, there is no such possibility in current version. In Google Reader I was used to have them organized in a certain order within the category. I do not know if you have in program to add such feature but it will be great for me :) thanks

1,752 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  46 comments  ·  Organizing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Being able to add Twitter feeds as RSS feed

I hate Twitter's timeline concept. I want to read other's Twitter feeds as I read RSS feeds in feedly.

1,355 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    69 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. some news sites don't accept "foreign" query strings. Please remove utm_source=feedly

Now, when opening a news link, Feedly seems always append utm_source=feedly to the URL. Some news web sites reject this and I must always remove it from the URL in order to open the page. What is "utm_source=feedly" used for? Is there any settings in Feedly that remove it?

317 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    30 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Arthur responded

If the problem is still occurring can you please send us an email at care@feedly.com with the feeds for which that happens and a short description of what happens.
    Thank you.

19. Remove duplicates

The ability to clean up or avoid add duplicate feeds.

298 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. read twitter posts in feedly!!!

Allow us to read twitter posts in feedly. It sounds as though twitter has changed things up, so this feature no longer works... but it's up to feedly to figure the problem out and get this working again. It would be great if they could!

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base