Suggestions

What features would make feedly better for you?

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make the checkmark button mark all entries as read again!

The checkmark button at the top right now shows a dropdown which just adds more clicks. Change it back to Mark All Read like it has been for years! If you want more options, put them under a separate icon rather than making everyone click more than once for a common activity!

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mark as read button changes section from Today to All

After scrolling through my Today section and tapping the Mark as read button at the bottom, the section is changed from Today to All.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow the user to choose scrolling method

Allow the user to choose between smooth continuous scrolling or paged scrolling in the new android app. I really don't like smooth scrolling as its harder to keep track of your position in the article list whereas its much easier to scan each page for articles of interest before moving to the next page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. The "Looking for support? We are happy to help." link in the VIP Support page is not working

I wanted to report an error through the Support page, and I discovered that the VIP Support page has unclickable texts where it reads "Looking for support? We are happy to help."
    The text looks to contain a hyperling, but when clicking it nothing happens.

Also, the original error was that when accessing a Board with several Feeds, the general board view is showing no unread articles, when instead each feed inside the board has about +1K articles for reading.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. review the YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE section to make sure it is relevent and not offensive

I am following Business Writing and the suggestions in that section are "Beautiful extreme bondage," Male Denial and Female Dominance," and "Sensual Pegging." I am using this account for work purposes, and those suggestions are WAY off topic and extremely inappropriate.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I'm unable to open my Saved Items

I'm unable to open my Saved Items

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Wording mistake and support links

I have two items. First, with the free account, there isn't an obvious way to get support. When I click on "Support" I get sent to an upgrade page. I had to search in google to find this site. Second, the headline on the upgrade page says "Introducting Feedly Pro", I think this was meant to say "Introducing".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Dan, thank you for the heads-up, we’ll fix the typo, it is a new landing page we’re trying and it seems this is in one of the variations.
    Premium support is available in Feedly Pro only, so the upgrade page is displayed correctly, if you have any questions, let us know at care@feedly.com

8. Please bring back the old "go to next/previous" article buttons on Widows/Chrome

Please bring back the old "go to next/previous" article buttons on Windows/Chrome. They were there yesterday and worked fine. Today they're impossible to find.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ads are covering my feeds.

Not sure where to report this, but starting today, adds are covering my feeds. It makes feeds unusable. It is also a disservice to your ad provider, because ads annoy users by blocking them.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. On the "Title-only" view, this morning AD overwrites articles.

I use Chrome 62.0.3202.94 (official, 64 bit) and title-only view is not usable with these AD (Adobe something...).
    Check the attached screenshot

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Fix Adobe advertising block so it doesn't scroll with titles.

With free version show Adobe title. But remove Adobe advertising overlay on top of titles. (See attached.)

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    20 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Can no longer see read items easily

Previously if one clicked directly on a feed name and there were no unread items, the list of read items would be displayed. This has been changed recently and now to see read items, you need to change an option in the feed settings.

This makes it much more difficult to find an article you read yesterday or if you clicked "Mark as Read" by mistake and want to go back.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow me to select the fourth layout view

Most of my views let me see the article content. For one view, I selected another to compare, and now I can't get back.

All I can choose is Card, Title, and Magazine view, none of which match the rest of my feeds. Screenshot attached of the view I want everywhere.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Provide a way to filter (edit) article titles to remove unnecessary text

A news site feed I follow have started prefixing article titles with site names, which makes it more difficult to quickly scan the list in my news category in title only view. See attached screenshot.

I would like to see a filter added to feeds that allow rules to be defined that cause unwanted text to be removed from titles before they are displayed. Referencing the attached screenshots, such rules would allow the following list of strings to be defined.

"Sport24.co.za | "
    "Channel24.co.za | "
    "New24.com | "
    "Fin24.com | "

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. please help me to refund

I just upgraded to Pro but I can not find the function I need.

Please help me to refund to my paypal account.

My feedly account is 505031@163.com

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I want to cancel it.

I have just missed the click, I have paid $63.67 for your feedly.
    I don’t want to buy Feedly pro yearly. I want to get cancel of it.

How can I do?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. How to unsubscribe from the Feedly Team version if Im still at trial

Thought Feedly team would help me with my collegue project but it didn'.t I used it for one day and want to cancel it. Please help!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Bring back "Full Article View"

I used the full article view most of my time on pc, but I see that now it's gone everywhere except from the list of "All" articles.

I found it extremely easy to use, it gave a more direct reading experience instead of clicking article by article to see if you're interested on it

Please bring it back

383 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    52 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base