Suggestions

What features would make feedly better for you?

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Search Saved Items

Allow users to Search in their Saved Items

59 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  6 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix problems with feeds not updating

I have one feed that won't update: The Corner from National Review. I have unsubscribed and resubscribed, but still no updates since Monday 4/16/13. All other feeds seem to be updating normally.

592 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    161 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, we’d like to address this issue with couple ways to do when one of your feeds is not updating.
    There are more scenarios, usually when the feeds it not updating, there might have been a change on the side of the website,blog,news site you follow. Sometimes they change the URL of the feed – you can go to the website and look for the new one.
    Here are some tips on adding feeds to your feedly or discovering them on the site: https://feedly.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/187494-how-to-add-news-feeds-to-your-feedly

Sometimes when you see you have the correct RSS feed URL and that the site produces new content, they might have blocked us – in this case, please let us know either through Twitter: https://twitter.com/feedly or the Open Community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/113648582731838175643

Thank you.

3. Not having the image itself link to Pinterest. It should link to the content.

I think the image should link to the original post. Maybe the Pinterest logo can simply live in the section with all the other sharing options - or it links to pinterest only when the 'P' icon is selected.

138 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  20 comments  ·  Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Saved For Later area

I can find no way to remove items placed in the Saved For Later folder.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Organizing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 368 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  44 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow Sort by Date for All Feeds View

The ability to view All Feeds, but sorted by date so you see the newest to oldest content in one mixed view (like how Google Reader did it).

628 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    38 comments  ·  Organizing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add opportunity to delete tags

Ones added you can't delete it even if there's no articles tagged with it.

3,100 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    213 comments  ·  Organizing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Editing Tags

Regarding the list of tags on both the "menu" window with "organize, prefs, logout, today, saved for later, add content," etc, and the dropdown when adding a new tag. they seem to auto list in the order in which the tag is added. is it possible to rearrange them so they list automatically. also, is it possible to delete them, etc. I added a "test" tag as my first tag, just to see how tagging works in feedly when swithcing over, and now my "test" tag is the top one on my list, even though I deleted the original tag…

310 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    31 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. make section/view with sorted by engagement number

Every article has engagement number. It shows how many times this article was shared.
    This can be used as curating tool.
    I suggest to make separate view or section with all articles from all RSS subscriptions sorted by engagement rating.

65 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Organizing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Transition - Scroll

On the iPhone app (version 14) - When transition is set to Scroll, it still scrolls one screen at a time i.e. there is a jerking effect where the minimum unit of scrolling is one screen-full. Can true, continuous vertical scrolling be added such that any article in the list view can be made to show up at the top of the view, something that is not currently possible. Thanks

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Sort by likes

It would be great if I can sort posts by the number of likes, almost in a heat-mapping kind of way, so I can read the most shared item first (often the most important item first). It's akin to crowd-sourced heat-mapping and would be immensely useful for quick filtering through feeds! Thanks!

99 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Load the correct image size for profile photo

The profile thumbnail shown at the top left of www.feedly.com/home is small but it's actually loading a full size image.

For example, it loads:
    https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-YuW5fEwo8pI/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAhnE/tMCUcvt1FFo/photo.jpg

But it should really load something like (note the addition of "s50-c" in the path which requests a 50x50 thumbnail):

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-YuW5fEwo8pI/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAhnE/tMCUcvt1FFo/s50-c/photo.jpg

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Read later for extensions (Safari)

add read later to the desktop extensions.

btw i love feedly's saved for later function. i just wish i could archive and group or send to another read later app from there to organize

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integration with other apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. let us upload a profile picture directly to Feedly

At present, my Feedly profile photo comes directly from Google Reader. What happens when Google goes away? It should be possible to upload a profile photo directly to Feedly. As it is, I've tried changing my photo at Google, but it won't accept the change. So an old profile photo, which is what is currently on Google, is also on Feedly.

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add Team Management to Feedly

I have a team of about 8 people for social media marketing for my website. It would be nice if we could share, discover, and add sources and content under a global account while still having personal preferences (such as layout, social login, etc). This would create a wonderful space for a team of writers to organize and share content.

-If team management were implemented, then please add some sort of log (like a check mark with a name) next to articles that have been read or shared by other team members. This would avoid duplicates and would help us…

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Organizing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. create a way to sort feed by newest, oldest, or other.

I've come over from Google Reader and would like to see this feature brought into Feedly. Currently, Feedly is only showing me the newest stuff but it makes it more difficult to catch up from oldest to newest with the current way it is organized.

56 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Organizing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add a simple "Highlight" feature

This userscript http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/23671 does a very simple and yet extremely useful thing:
    1- it allows you to select "keywords" to highlight a post
    2- it lets you select "keywords" to hide/blur a post

This way one can go through a large feed much faster thanks to the visual aid of the highlighting/bluring.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. There should be a sort criteria by "Likes" to view the most popular feeds and news first.

There should be a sort criteria by "Likes" to view the most popular feeds and news first. Also please show these "Likes" in one column and not in the middle of the text (as in the last release).

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Organizing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. make is easy to unsubscribe to a feed when I no longer want to read it.

In Google Reader, when you were looking at a feed and you decide you no longer like it, there was a tab where you could mark "unsubscribe." You'd be prompted "are you sure?" and then that feed would be removed. Easy-peasy. Currently I can't seem to find the unsubscribe in Feedly and I have been unsubscribing to feeds in Google Reader, which will soon no longer be an option!

Thanks

63 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Organizing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base