Suggestions

What features would make feedly better for you?

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Working support/contact form

I'm a free user, and the "Support" link for me shows just an upgrade offer without any means for contacts (to search for this idea list, I had to google for it). https://feedly.com/i/support mentioned in another suggestion here doesn't work either - it just shows mobile app ad

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please bring back the old "go to next/previous" article buttons on Widows/Chrome

Please bring back the old "go to next/previous" article buttons on Windows/Chrome. They were there yesterday and worked fine. Today they're impossible to find.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. i haven't logged in for about 2 weeks, now it's showing I have a "free" plan, what happened to my account?

My Pro account has been reset to a Free one or something, all my feeds are gone. I purchased a year of Pro 6 months ago. I can't find any support contact. Please restore my account to what it was 2 weeks ago.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow non-premium users to report bugs...

You know, so you can improve your product. Might get you more premium customers in the end.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Don't try to trick us with sponsored content

As of this moment there are sponsored "articles" inserted in between actual articles that are really just ads, but they're made to look exactly like a user-subscribed article, effectively camouflaged. I'm not against the entire idea of ad revenue, but disguising it in an effort to trick me into a popup ad is scummy and never makes me want to support this company.

I also wasn't able to reach the Support page to submit this since every time I tried I was redirected to a Please Subscribe Now page that just made it worse.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. landscape rotation broken after yesterdays update (40.0.1) on my iPhone 7

After yesterdays update, I can't get the Feedly app to switch to the landscape view on my iPhone 7. It seems to be locked in portrait mode. All my other apps have no trouble rotating to landscape to and back portrait. I've tried toggling the rotation lock in the iPhone control center, uninstalling/reinstalling the app, and powering off and restarting my phone with no success.

I'm running an iPhone 7 (Model: MNAJ2LL/A, iOS version 11.2), Feedly version 40.0.1

105 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    61 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Update: New Feedly for iOS out: thank you for the feedback! We listened and improved rotation support in the built-in browser, fixed a few sharing bugs, and improved deep sharing!

7. Make it possible to cancel accounts when email access is no longer available.

I have an account that is currently on a free trial of Pro that uses an email address I no longer have access to. How can I cancel?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integration with other apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. After update I can't read any articles

Last night, overnight, my iPhone 5 downloaded the latest version of feedly. Now when I click on an article, the article gets marked as read but I can't actually read the article! No text comes up. I tried closing and reopening the app - didn't fix it. I tried rebooting my phone - didn't fix it. I tried deleting the app and reinstalling it - didn't fix it. What's going on here? This problem completely breaks the app.

55 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. to call me

because i need someone who can explain to me the pro version of feedly and its functionalities.

Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. correct the "30% off" pop up since it doesn't allow customers to complete subsequent actions/tasks.

This is a bug. I try to add a URL to my feed (brand new user, first addition to feed). I receive the "30% off" pop up, select "No Thanks", and am routed back to my home screen...which is empty and has not added the URL.

The same routing error happens when I'm logged in and select "Customer Support" from my homescreen menu. I am taken to a "30% off!" page, select "no thanks" and come back to my homescreen - not support. Terrible first experience.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Ads are covering my feeds.

Not sure where to report this, but starting today, adds are covering my feeds. It makes feeds unusable. It is also a disservice to your ad provider, because ads annoy users by blocking them.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Sponsor ad(s) show up in the wrong place, I can't read the latest 7 articles in my feeds...

It would be nice if the sponsor ads don't block the base function of Feedly, namely being able to select and read the articles...

Desktop, MacOS, Chrome

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Fix your broken ads

I don't mind ads, but not if they completely block my content.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. On the "Title-only" view, this morning AD overwrites articles.

I use Chrome 62.0.3202.94 (official, 64 bit) and title-only view is not usable with these AD (Adobe something...).
    Check the attached screenshot

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Giant ad over the titles.

Hey, so I know I've got the free account, but it's really hard to see what articles I've got from which sources when there's suddenly a giant ad over the top of the titles. (This is on my laptop, btw, I have no idea what the update's done to the app yet.)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Adjust the display of ads

The ads that are now included in the list of unread articles occasionally contain an image. These images are showing up over top of the other articles making it impossible to see the other article titles. If an ad must have an image that I can't close, please make it so that the other articles from the feed I'm subscribed to show up above or below the ad, not behind.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Fix Adobe advertising block so it doesn't scroll with titles.

With free version show Adobe title. But remove Adobe advertising overlay on top of titles. (See attached.)

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    20 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. My company firewall blocks Feedly on mobile only. Anybody know what port(s) Feedly uses, so we can unblock?

My company firewall blocks Feedly on mobile only. Anybody know what port(s) Feedly uses, so we can unblock?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Please update for iPhone X

Please update the iOS app for iPhone X. I feel like I am back on an iPhone 5 or God forbid a 4. Feedlot is my primary rss reader and it’s very tough on my new phone. Thanks in advance.

Ari

358 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    25 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base