Suggestions

What features would make feedly better for you?

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make the checkmark button mark all entries as read again!

The checkmark button at the top right now shows a dropdown which just adds more clicks. Change it back to Mark All Read like it has been for years! If you want more options, put them under a separate icon rather than making everyone click more than once for a common activity!

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Visualization / Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Return the Mark All As Read button to require only one click, not two.

Until a day or two ago, the browser interface would let you mark posts in a feed as Read with merely one click. Now, annoyingly like the Android app, it requires two clicks. First to say "mark as read". Then to define which posts you mean. All Of Them Automatically was an option. It'd be nice to have that again both on the web interface and the app. Thanks

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please restore the previous functionality of the Mark as Read check button.

If you must have such a button that is multi function, them add another button. It's more than irritating to suddenly double the number of clicks to mark as read when I have read all the posts that I wish to read in a particular feed.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Show all authors in arXiv feeds

It would be great to see all authors of an arXiv submission, rather than just the corresponding author!

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Alt-Title text no longer available on Android (ex xkcd)

In the previous version of the app, I could view the alt-title text for an image. In the new version, that feature looks to be no longer available. With xkcd for example, this text is part of the comic (usually an extra joke). Removing this feature means missing out on some of the content.

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please return my user interface back to what it was yesterday.

When I opened feedly today, it was a hot mess. I can't figure out what you've done or how to correct that. I don't like change.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Feedly web not marking articles as read as I scroll

I wake up this morning and noticed that when scrolling articles, they are not auto-marked as read. Please don't break something that was working perfectly fine.

Also, the new layout of the mobile app is a huge down step... is confusing and the paged feature was a huge feature.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Subscription

Good Day. I want to cancel my subscription as of today - login via Twitter @JacekWierzbicki payment via card through Google Pay but no possibility within Google Pay to cancel it, Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, the WSJ team is working on this already, this is their official reply to us:

Thank you for contacting The Wall Street Journal Digital regarding the RSS. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

We are aware of the issue that you are experiencing. We apologize for any inconvenience and we assure you that the matter is under active investigation.

We appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this issue.

If you need any further assistance, please respond to this email, or contact us using the information below.

We appreciate this opportunity to serve you.
    Best Regards,

Axl James
    Customer Service
    Dow Jones & Company

The Wall Street Journal
    Email: support@wsj.com
    Phone: 1-800-JOURNAL (568-7625)

10. A date/time filter to limit displayed articles to avoid spoilers

I propose a feature to limit the articles that are displayed to me by date/time.

A current example to demonstrate the need for this feature:

Today is Monday and I have not read any articles on feedly all weekend. Yesterday the Academy Awards took place. I would like to read my news from various sources without any chance at all of spoiling the results.

I would simply set a date and time to immediately prior to the Academy Awards and see all articles only from before that date/time in all of my feeds.

The feature should be easily reachable from…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. please tell me how to remove any sports article from all my feeds

please tell me how to remove any sports article from all my feeds

thanks

mehl@cyvest.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Organizing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Open directly missing in new app

Looks like the new app has the Open directly missing. Now, I have to first click on the article and then click again to go the actual website. Unsure why the Open directly option has been removed. Please bring this feature back.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Cancel my account and give me refund!!!!!!!

I just notice that you charge me automatically for my account in feedly cloudstone.me@gmail.com, I don't need it anymore, why you charge me automatically?

the ridiclious thing is when i login to my feedly account, it's show that I'm in free plan.

I already deleted this feedly account. Cancel my account and give me refund!!!!

Why I post this in here? Because your support is sucks! I don't know hotw to contact you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Measure use of various feeds to help me to control my feeds

When I'm trying to determine what feeds I'd like to decmmit, I'd like to know how many articles have come in from a feed, how many I've read, how many I've shared, Etc. That way I could decide to pause/decommit the feed that seems to be very low interest to me.

I imagine that I'd, pause a feed that the ratio of Shared/Presented was much lower than the average, and thus reducing the noise level, i. e. amount of time in viewing the generally less interesting reeds.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Google Reader Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Junk the IOS update.

I’m always having to take a link to red the full article. If I can’t read an entire article within Feedly app what do I need you for. Deleting off my iPad.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. "show caption" button gone. why???

Please bring back "show caption" option.
    Thanks.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. The new ads are not okay

The new ads rolled out recently are not okay. I know you guys have to eat, so ads or subscription is fair and fine. But the way they are implemented is misleading. They look identical to items in my feed, except a gray word way off to the right, exactly where I am not looking when I'm scanning my feed.

You'll probably get better clickthrough rates by tricking people this way, but it's not cool and it's actively against the rules of many ad networks.

I will not upgrade on principle if the play is "either pay or be tricked…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Pete, we’re sorry you don’t like the format of the ads. We’ll be improving them. We use ads to fund new projects and keep Feedly viable in the long run and yes, you can always go Pro and make the disappear.
    It is not the intention to have them look like misleading, we use them the way the ad network we cooperate with has defined them initially.

18. After update I can't read any articles

Last night, overnight, my iPhone 5 downloaded the latest version of feedly. Now when I click on an article, the article gets marked as read but I can't actually read the article! No text comes up. I tried closing and reopening the app - didn't fix it. I tried rebooting my phone - didn't fix it. I tried deleting the app and reinstalling it - didn't fix it. What's going on here? This problem completely breaks the app.

55 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow me to 'properly' see the ratio of articles Read to Presented so as to manage my feeds.

I am looking to eliminating feeds (perhaps based on those that present lots of articles that I don't read), and I thought there was a way to see the feeds, their location, the article count and the number read (or even better) the number saved. And I could then move a feed as well as moving into a "don't show, not all) folder. Note this effectively deletes the feed, but allows me to remember the feeds even if I don't think I want to have them active.

Note: Properly means that there is some way to have these counts Decay…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Organizing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Show number of URL subscriptions left in free version

If there is a limit of 100 RSS subscriptions in the free version, it would be great for the app or web version to display the total and remaining number of subscriptions that you have, like 84/100 etc..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base