I suggest you ...

Actually make it possible for customers to cancel their accounts.

I want to erase my account. How about you have an actual email address where I can contact someone directly instead of getting misinformation from this site? This site says there should be a "big erase button" on my organize page, but there's NOTHING of the sort on mine. Please just cancel my account for this shitty service. I only wanted to try it, not be connected to it for life.

26 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ChristineChristine shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JulieJulie commented  · 

Which would work if you could actually sign in to scroll down to said options. PLEASE let us all know how to get in touch with your customer services team, if your system won't actually let us log in.

• DanDan commented  · 

Just like the previous commenters, I want to cancel the payment that was authorized by Feedly. I haven't used this service in months, completely forgot about this, and now I can't even contact you to have the charges reversed? NONE of the emails that I tried say they even have in this database so how are you going to fix this, team? I want a full refund of the renewal fee for a service that I haven't used in so long I forgot you even had my card info. Where is a direct email that I can reach out to? It's time sensitive as that payment you're deducting from my account was tagged for another much more important bill. I look forward to your QUICK response

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

"please sign into your Pro account and go here: http://feedly.com/i/upgraded and scroll down to see the options on how to contact Pro support and cancel your account"

— This is very bad behaviour. If you can open an account with a couple of clicks you should be able to close it with a couple of clicks.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am being billed annually, can't log in to cancel and can't contact anyone!
        Any ideas how to get in touch with Feedly to cancel an account??

• cicicici commented  · 

How do I cancel Feedly? I received an email that my subscription is up for renewal but cannot find any way on the website to contact feedly to cancel, nor to cancel it on the website.

• cicicici commented  · 

Same problem here, has anyone found a solution or a way to get response from Feedly management?

• ChristineChristine commented  · 

It is moderately humiliating that the only way possible to talk to customer service is to post something publicly. Why on earth don't you have a way to contact help privately?

• ChristineChristine commented  · 

Oh! Also I just deleted the one blog I was subscribed to, and now I don't even HAVE an organize tab! What can I do to remove my presence from your product?

• tdctdc commented  · 

How to cancel Pro subscriptions

Feedback and Knowledge Base