I suggest you ...

Feed hasn't been updating for a month

I've noticed that when I navigate to https://www.reddit.com/r/baduk/ I see that there has been activity almost every day

When I check my feed in Feedly it says there hasn't been ANY activity for 24 days. I removed the feed and added it again but the result is the same.

Anything broken on Feedly side?

Also in the Feedly UI I wasn't able to find a link to this support system. I was able it to find when I googled for Feedly support.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Toomas RömerToomas Römer shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  PetrAdminPetr (Customer Success Hero, Feedly) responded  · 

Hi Thomas,

The issue with the reddit feeds is that we have to throttle the number of refreshes we can do on subreddits’ feeds in order to not get blacklisted. We’re in touch with them, and honestly they are super helpful, but the fact is that because of the configuration of feed fetching on subreddits and the sheer volume of subscribers they see coming from feedly, we’re having to scale down the amount of polling we can do.
    This is a limitation of the Reddit platform. It would really help if you could contact their support and make sure that they hear your voice too.

We’re hoping to be able to resolve this and make for a better/smoother reading experience of subreddits in feedly.

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...