I suggest you ...

Make logout button visible again

As of March 2017, the logout button is gone again, on both Chrome and Firefox. It used to be at the bottom of the left panel, as the knowledge base claims it is. However, it is not there now - there is an 'Add Content' button instead.

It is very annoying to have to clean my cache to actually log out of feedly on a shared machine. Why is It is easier to find an option to erase my account than to simply logout? This is a necessary feature - bring it back!

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kathryn Frech shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • David commented  · 

Sadly, it seems that the only way to log out is to delete All History from the browser.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I can't log out either, this is ridiculous.

• Kathryn Frech commented  · 

Hmm- I looked there and it said I'm already using the new engine. I went back to feedly and the logout button still doesn't show sometimes.

Hmm- I looked there and it said I'm already using the new engine. I went back to feedly and the logout button still doesn't show sometimes.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Still not there... i accidentally logged via a different email and i can't log out

Update: Apparently the logout button is now visible in the Account icon at top right. HOWEVER - that icon does not always show for me! So the issue still exists, only the question now is to make sure that the Account icon always showing.

Feedback and Knowledge Base