I suggest you ...

Contact support is impossible

How can we contact support? I am a free happy user but having feeds updating problem today.
I d like to know if i am the only one..

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

33 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Josh commented  · 

Hi Petr. I have a billing question.

• Matt commented  · 

Same issue as those below. Upgraded with paypal and got a dead link after payment was approved, doesn't say i'm upgraded to Pro

• Brian commented  · 

Im saying. I just paid $65 two days ago, still says I have a free account, and I can't contact anyone without . . . paying $65 to upgrade. . . again. . . what to do?

• Anonymous commented  · 

HI, I just paid for Feedly pro with paypal I my account is not updated. Feedly support link does not work it goes to the pricing tables.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I just disputed the feedly pro charge with Paypal. I paid for it, didn't get the service and there is no way for me to contact customer service. What a horrible business model.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Is there a sales person I can talk to about a paid version? I have questions before purchasing.

• Toi Dodd commented  · 

I purchased pro aon march 5th but my account has not updated and i dont have any way to reach anyone

• Mark Cohen commented  · 

I'm having the exact same issue as AJ: iPad 4th gen, iOS 10.3.3 with continuous rotation issues. Feedly keeps rotating spontaneously, seemingly even when I've not rotated or tilted the display. Your recent update mentioned improvements to rotation, so I'm guessing you've made the app over-sensitive to any movement. Please fix!

• AJ commented  · 

I'm running an iPad with iOS 10.3.3. that won't support any later iOS version. Since the last two Feedly updates my screen rotates upside down after I press "Done" after drilling into an article. Even when I use the lock rotation switch On.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hello,

With a published limit of 100 before you go to feedly's paid version, I don’t yet understand why I seemingly can not go over 7. Could someone help me please?

• Anonymous commented  · 

My company would like to sign up, but we have a few questions before doing so. Since there is no phone number or email anywhere on your site to contact you, can you please email me? mari.masters@socialordeals.com thank you

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hello Kevin,

I can not upgrade to Pro version. It's showing error. Support is only available in paid version. If I can not upgrade my account how can I then contact?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hi IO PAID FOR PRO AND HAVE NOT HAD MY ACCOUNT UPGRADE AND NOW THERE IS NO WAY TO CONTACT YOU

• Andrew Fuller commented  · 

how do I downgrade back to pro from teams?

• Gary Poyssick commented  · 

Please. You charged my account and i want a refund. I do not want your service and never ever ever sign up for auto charges on my account.

I am Going to challenge The charge with chase bank if the money is not put back in my account.

• Anonymous commented  · 

How much does Feedly Teams cost per user per month. I couldnt find it on your landingpage. And there is no option to contact support unless youre a pro user #deadlock

• Kevin Allen commented  · 

I have questions about Feedly Pro, specifically about filtering. I would like to remove all articles about sport from my feeds, can Pro do this?

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base