I suggest you ...

Contact support is impossible

How can we contact support? I am a free happy user but having feeds updating problem today.
I d like to know if i am the only one..

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kevin Allen commented  · 

I have questions about Feedly Pro, specifically about filtering. I would like to remove all articles about sport from my feeds, can Pro do this?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Well, that's hard when I used Safari Version 10.0.3 and primary reason for contacting is I can't log in via homepage using the upper right hand corner LOGIN CTA.

• Brian commented  · 

It seems impossible to reach feedly to submit a bug report. I will just put it here. I am now seeing an ad in the most popular section, which is great. But it seemed to have cause a bug and if the ad doesn't load, the rest of the feeds don't load. So out of 10 times i've checked my feeds today, once has the full list loaded fully. Is this a bug being worked on? Just trying to help :)

• Anonymous commented  · 

I see I'm not the only one unable to contact them. I had two accounts years ago, and I'm trying to access the primary one, but it won't let e choose which gmail account to log in with... I have o confidence that I will be able to get an answer to this based on this thread. What terrible customer service... I guess you have to pay to tell them their product isn't working properly.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I loaded opml feeds and it reads the feeds only one time after importing the opml file. It does not show nee feeds after the first time. Do you have any idea why? There is no support tab in the site or the app.

• sandiferous commented  · 

So, do free users not have any channel to support? I have entire groups of feeds I've had for years disappear.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Except when you had Feedly Pro, canceled it and then you charge anyway. There is no location on your site to reach customer service. You falsely charge and then make it impossible to reach you to correct the action

• Anonymous commented  · 

Trying to upgrade my account with company credit card, but keep getting refused (can't use Paypal or Stripe either). Can't find where to contact someone to actually upgrade the account... why is there no customer support number? Ironically, you can't get Pro help if you can't upgrade, and my whole issue is needing to upgrade. How can I speak to a customer support rep?

• TJ Alcock commented  · 

I need to contact support because I used to work for a company that had me purchase feedly to use it. Now I am no longer with the company and do not have access to the email address I registered with and do not recall the pw, therefore I cannot get into my account and was just charged for renewal and I want my account cancelled and money refunded.

WHY IS THIS COMPANY SO HARD TO CONTACT.
        How is it legal that you take peoples money but don't have contact information in plain sight on your website?

Give me an email address or phone number to call, immediately.

• Hernan commented  · 

did you send this person to an upgrade subscription page when she asked about support ? and the to a forum ? really ?

• Nico Haase commented  · 

Just asking once again: contacted you on Twitter, got no response. Contacted you in the G+ community, no response. Am I doing something wrong?

• Nico Haase commented  · 

Well, obviously you misread the question..... is there really no way a non-paying user can get your attention if he found a bug?

Feedback and Knowledge Base