I suggest you ...

Can no longer see read items easily

Previously if one clicked directly on a feed name and there were no unread items, the list of read items would be displayed. This has been changed recently and now to see read items, you need to change an option in the feed settings.

This makes it much more difficult to find an article you read yesterday or if you clicked "Mark as Read" by mistake and want to go back.

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Igor commented  · 

Please bring back the old option we have enjoyed for years.

• Andy commented  · 

"Hello, if you want to see all your read articles, please uncheck “Unread only” in your feeds."

This is not a solution to the issue at hand. With the "Unread only" off now, when I go to a feed, the unread are intermingled in the read items often 2-3 scrolls down.

What we want is:

1 - if there are unread...it ONLY shows the unread
        2 - if there are no unread...it shows all.

I would like to add my voice to the request to bring it back. It was a great feature.

• Anonymous commented  · 

"please uncheck “Unread only” in your feeds." -- that doesn't solve the problem! you used to be able to click on a particular feed and see the previously-read posts. your suggestion means that if you want to find a certain previously-read post you have to scroll through ALL YOUR FEEDS to find it!

• Anonymous commented  · 

This feature was amazing. Please bring it back. Maybe even as an option.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I wanted to agree with this comment. Having the 'all caught up' page instead of read items list seems like a step back in terms of usability. Why make it more difficult to see the read items?

• Anonymous commented  · 

I understand the new way, but my comment is that it is not as user-friendly as the old way.

Feedback and Knowledge Base