I suggest you ...

I can't select List View on Android???

I've been using feedly for quite a long time on PC and my phone (iPhone). I just picked up an Android tablet and was looking forward to using feedly on it as well, but I've hit a bit of a snag:

I can't select List View for my feeds.

I can select it for the default view in the settings, but for individual feeds and categories (some of which I already set to other things while trying to find the right view), all that tapping the button for List View does is close the three dot setting menu.

I've tried power cycling the tablet, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, uninstalling THEN power cycling THEN reinstalling the app, changing the view settings on my phone in the hopes that they would carry over between devices somehow (since the settings seem to be carrying over between installs)... Nothing fixed the ability to select List View or reset the view settings of the individual feeds so I could just let them use the default settings.

The other view options... They might be useful for some, but they're not for me at all. Title-only view is kind of okay, but I need the thumbnails because for some of my feeds it's the only way to pick out the articles I'm actually interested in.

Also, I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to post this. It's all I could find in the way of a support site for feedly.

57 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Josh shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jim Raver commented  · 

I just changed to another view and now I can't change back to list view. This really is unacceptable behavior.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Highly annoying! Please fix this

• Ákos Vajda commented  · 

Hi, I've reported the same problem via Google Play, and on 24 November 2017 Feedly Team's answer was: "Hi, we're sorry, fix fo this is coming soon."

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have the same problem. That button doesn't work. What's wrong with that? :-o

• Anonymous commented  · 

This should be a bug, not a suggestion!
        The option is there, we simply can't select it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base