I suggest you ...

Please update for iPhone X

Please update the iOS app for iPhone X. I feel like I am back on an iPhone 5 or God forbid a 4. Feedlot is my primary rss reader and it’s very tough on my new phone. Thanks in advance.

Ari

233 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

17 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Will commented  · 

Taking advantage of the Newsify 7 day free trial while waiting for Feedly to update...

• Anonymous commented  · 

I don’t think they even read these comments. Or perhaps don’t care. I’ve switched back to Flipboard.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Feedly - it would be nice to get a reply back from you on the status of the app update..... people are moving off your platform

• Ben commented  · 

Been two weeks and developers could have easily had this done before the phone was even released like many other developers. I've begun testing other apps and Newsify seems pretty good so far. One I'd recommend trying if you're impatient like me.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Can you provide an update on when you expect this to be available? Thanks!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes I agree - I am desperately checking every day for an update to this beloved app. Why is it taking so long? I also have had to resort to looking for alternatives.

• Thanasi Kalavritinos commented  · 

Please update, I use this app every day but it looks horrible on my iPhone X now.

Thanks.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I’m giving them 3 weeks to get an update out and if it’s not done I’m permanently switching to Newsify.

• Roger Qian commented  · 

When is this feature being released?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Shocked it not already done

• Steven Votaw commented  · 

Agree it's one of my most used apps and it looks old now on the iPhone X

• Caleb commented  · 

This should be a top priority, I agree.

Thanks for your otherwise wonderful application!

• PoGo Photo commented  · 

Yes :)

Also:
        - Fix / adapt app to iPad multitasking gestures
        - Give a modern design like "News" app from apple and current iOS apps look, long scroll, etc

• T-Will commented  · 

Yes, please! :-)

Feedback and Knowledge Base