I suggest you ...

correct the "30% off" pop up since it doesn't allow customers to complete subsequent actions/tasks.

This is a bug. I try to add a URL to my feed (brand new user, first addition to feed). I receive the "30% off" pop up, select "No Thanks", and am routed back to my home screen...which is empty and has not added the URL.

The same routing error happens when I'm logged in and select "Customer Support" from my homescreen menu. I am taken to a "30% off!" page, select "no thanks" and come back to my homescreen - not support. Terrible first experience.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Lauren shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Adam M Selvidge commented  · 

This is happening to me too, I was trying to find where I can turn off the text selection popups, they're driving me insane and now this problem is also driving me insane.

This is crazy, so insane.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I even tried to upgrade and it wont allow me. After I enter cc info in the lower right corner of page it says upgrading to Pro then it says Error

• Lauren commented  · 

Hi @Petr - I am looking to add Google Alerts. I follow the instructions shown in this video: https://blog.feedly.com/follow-a-google-alert/

I search the URL, receive the "What sources do you want to follow?" prompt, select "Follow", am taken to the 30% off overlay, select "No thanks," and am returned to my homepage without the new content being followed.

• Lauren commented  · 

FYI this is still happening...

Feedback and Knowledge Base