I suggest you ...

Please bring back the old "go to next/previous" article buttons on Widows/Chrome

Please bring back the old "go to next/previous" article buttons on Windows/Chrome. They were there yesterday and worked fine. Today they're impossible to find.

18 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jeremy Sheehan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Edward Kindred commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've also signed in and out, but the buttons are not back to the way they were. It was particularly useful with them in a fixed position, and to the side. It made it a quick way to skim lots of articles in full page view. Help please!

• Jeremy Sheehan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So this worked on my work computer, but not my personal computer. Oddly, it WAS working on my personal, but for some reason reverted back. I've tried many things (removing the add on in chrome, logging out, back in, clearing internet cache), but nothing seems to be working here. Any ideas?

• Yoash Adato commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just tested this on both Chrome and Safari browsers (after logout and login) and issue is still there. I am using latest macOS version.

• Yoash Adato commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make navigation arrows appear clearly and not behind the article! It's currently impossible to navigate

• Scott Wichall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please revert this change. This modification to the ux was clearly not well thought out as navigation is inferior now. And bloody irritating!

• Chris Rayson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Came here to post this. It's terrible now, I can't quick scroll through articles as the navigation arrows are centered on the article and every article is different sized.

Change this back as this is a terrible change.

• Jeremy Sheehan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Alternatively you can keep them the way they are now, but don't put them in the middle of the article. Keep it towards the top. However, I think the better way was how it was done previously where the button was floating and always fixed in the middle of the screen, not the middle of the article.

Feedback and Knowledge Base