I suggest you ...

Fix rotation handling on iOS 9.

Screen rotation is broken on iOS 9. When in landscape mode after closing the article viewed in browser the screen rotates 90 degrees clockwise. Pushing the home button and starting Feedly again returns the screen back to landscape. When viewing an article in browser in portrait mode, after closing the browser using 'Done' button the screen rotates upside down.

74 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    aivantsov shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Robert Marsanyi commented  · 

Same problem. iOS 10.3.3; closing any referenced article rotates screen image 180 degrees, regardless of screen lock setting or article orientation.

• Rick commented  · 

It has been over a month now and the screen rotation is still an open issue! Please address this problem as it is very annoying.

• Rbars commented  · 

Simply swiping on left side of screen (landscape mode) to go to next article sometimes causes image to swich to portrait mode, even when screen rotation is locked. Recently just hovering at left side of screen did it. Please fix, so annoying. iPad A1458 4th gen iOS 10.3.3

• Justi A Reader commented  · 

With Feedly 40.0.6 under iOS 10.3.3 on an iPad the return from article rotation is always so the iPad Home button is at the "top", regardless of actual orientation or rotation lock setting. The Home button at the top is the "upside down" orientation for the iPad, so not only is Feedly incorrectly autorotating it is picking the least likely orientation! Makes Feedly very frustrating to use.

• Pawan commented  · 

Facing a similar issue with Feedly on iPad 4th gen running iOS 10.3.3
        1. At times, screen spontaneously rotates without any change in device orientation or handling from my side.
        2. Rotates every time I pull down to close article within app or when I close browser using 'Done' option/left swipe from edge of screen.
        Note: both of the above issues happen even when screen rotation is locked.

• Evan Ross commented  · 

I have this same problem. The latest update doesn't respect the rotation lock. It makes the app very frustrating on my old ipad3

• Steve Dunne commented  · 

Same problem. Wasn't an issue until the recent update.

It's a "I'll have to find a new app" level problem, so please oblige.

• Mark Cohen commented  · 

I'm having a similar issue: iPad 4th gen, iOS 10.3.3 with continuous rotation issues. Feedly keeps rotating spontaneously, seemingly even when I've not rotated or tilted the display. Your recent update mentioned improvements to rotation, so I'm guessing you've made the app over-sensitive to any movement. Please fix!

Feedback and Knowledge Base