I suggest you ...

mark as read

when i hit "mark as read" feedly redirect to the ALL Section and not to the next topic, yesterday (june 7) this was not happening
thanks

18 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Marcio Maximo shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yep, it is fixed. Still very poor that after some days at the top of the "Suggestions" the developers didn't even manage to get around to quickly posting that they had seen these messages.

• Scott Hazen Mueller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've noticed that all uppercase keyboard navigation (shift-J and shift-K to move between feeds) has also stopped working. I see this shift-A problem as well.

• Marcio Maximo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

my feeds are separated into groups, the groups with a smaller number of feeds are working as they should, the groups with a greater number of feeds are the ones with the problem.

Funny. 15 votes for eliminating a bug (not suggesting a new idea!). And the bug is still there.

• Jeri birkes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same--annoying to have to click back and forth. Occurs on desktop; haven't checked android device yet.

have only 5 people noticed this?? does that mean it is only happening to some people? I am running Windows 10 - Chrome 67 if that has anything to do with it. Any paying subscribers that can make this into a proper support ticket?

Is it a novel feature or a bug? I hope it's the latter. So annoying, after pressing shift+a feedly now drops out to All, instead of the next-unread feed.

yep - same here. While I get the no support with free accounts - not being able to properly report/track bugs is pretty lame

Feedback and Knowledge Base