I suggest you ...

Pocket integration

Better integrate with Pocket over feedly mobile and feedly desktop.

1,951 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Arthur shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminPetr (Customer Success Hero, Feedly) responded  · 

Direct integration with Pocket is a feedly Pro feature (along with Evernote, Readability OneNote, and more saving options to come).

for more info, see https://feedly.com/i/pro

for troubleshooting (if you get a 401 error or if there are any sync issues between your feedly and Pocket):
    a) try disconnecting Pocket from feedly (via http://feedly.com/i/preferences) and reconnecting by saving an article
    b) reset the connection by removing access to feedly in Pocket (via https://getpocket.com/connected_applications)

-Remi

91 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tomáš Fülöpp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a shame. We waited over 2 years for this simple integration, and now it is implemented only for the paid version? I hate to think you made it paid because you've seen that so many people needed it...

One more reason to start using one of the other feed readers!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"invalid pocket credentials: 401". This happens only on Android install. The Chrome desktop app is working fine.

• Tim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"invalid pocket credentials: 401" This used to work. What happened?

"invalid pocket credentials: 401" EVERY TIME even though Pocket is functioning fine outside of Feedly.

How to login to feedly Android app with my account?? My account is under gmail.com but not the same as my phone google account. How to login?

• Izyy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You should add "tags" section for pocket..... It is not effective without tags

• Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This simple request has still is not been made available, which is a great shame. I wonder if no-one at Feedly is reading this or ever uses a read-later service? I don't want to tweet but do want to save to Pocket.

• Brian Woods commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been reading through the comments here and I must say that I'm wanting just the opposite of what most people are asking for. Everything regarding Pocket integration works great for me on both desktop as well as Android, however, what I would really like to have is the option to "Add Tags" when selecting items to be sent to my Pocket account. That is all, thanks

• Benjamin Loeffler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All I want is a single click save to Feedly. One click and keep going. I've got places to be and opening new windows just slows me down.

• Sean Stewart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there a way to have the full article saved to Pocket when the underlying website is only a midway point? For example, clicking the Pocket button in Feedly for a longform.org posting only saves the longform.org article page to Pocket - not the full article, which is at some other site.

• Bryan Deter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The one-click integration with pocket for Feedly Pro should be on par with those of other tools - include a keyboard shortcut, I don't like having to move my hands to the mouse.

• P. Domenig commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think Pocket should be fully integrated. I use Pocket, so I don't use the section "Saved for Later". What I would like to see is that the entries from Pocket are shown when I click on "Saved for Later".

• Mike Liveright commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

FIXED... It looks as though the new 17.1 WEB interface allows a one click "save to pocket" icon thanks, thanks, thanks. I can now vote for other improvements. -- Re: this item, I consider it closed, but still would like an Icon to effectively do an "O", collapse an item.

Thanks...

• fromgooglereader commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

so when will feedly support this?
        If feedly isn't planning to add this feature at all, I will have to find and use other RSS readers.

• Michael S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

TheOldReader does this.

* Settings link to Pocket account.

* Pocket Button

* One-Click to save to Pocket

Feedly's method of opening of a new window to save to pocket is asinine.

• Pavel Lobashov commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In Feedly iOS app this feature present and work as needed - just one click on icon to save to Pocket, but I can't use Browser app beacause to add item to Pocket you should perform a lot of mouse movement (and prety precise, to open share menu) and then 'Add to pocket page' openes in new tab, it's bugging me

• rps commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i totally agree with Mike S's comment. there needs to be in intermediate and instant confirmation that i have tapped the save to pocket button, and then a confirmation that it has been saved. the delay in it's current state is confusing and will just lead to users unnecessarily selecting the save to pocket icon.

however, aside from that, i find having pocket as my favorite saving tool already to serve 1-click functionality. judging by the comments here, it seems like that option is too buried for most users to find. in general, i find the app options to be not enough, as well as not visible enough to access them. more options! for everything.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base